New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Big Baby is a Celtic for 2 more years by MillenialKingdom on Aug 10,2009 7:29pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Aug 10,2009 7:29pm

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 10,2009 7:29pm
HOW IS THIS LAME? THEY HAVE A SOLID BENCH OF BIG MEN NOW

toggletoggle post by TRUCK_BALLS at Aug 10,2009 7:38pm

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 10,2009 7:49pm
How is this signing lame?

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Aug 10,2009 8:09pm
love it...sheed and baby off the bench is just awesome...the lakers are the only team that scares me at this point

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Aug 10,2009 8:17pm
Great news. The only people that don't like baby are idiots who think flashy play is better than substance.

I would start perkins or sheed depending on the opponent honestly. Its nice to have options.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Aug 10,2009 9:41pm
I said it was lame because Big's ball handling is atrocious. He gives the ball up a lot and I don't remember him getting rebounds. Admittedly, he picked his game up in the playoffs, but he needs to work on his season play. He's still developing.

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Aug 10,2009 10:18pm
I like that the c's have only added to their team of last year. Have they even lost anyone from last year? Lets hope marbury and that retard with the dreads are gone.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 11,2009 12:11am
SIGN VINNY BAKER
LOLOLOL
ROFL ROFL ROFL

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Aug 11,2009 12:13am
MillenialKingdom said[orig][quote]
I said it was lame because Big's ball handling is atrocious. He gives the ball up a lot and I don't remember him getting rebounds. Admittedly, he picked his game up in the playoffs, but he needs to work on his season play. He's still developing.
how can you reasonably expect a big man (any big man) to have good ball handling skills? that's extremely rare nowadays

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 11,2009 12:39am
BRING BACK TWAN

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Aug 11,2009 12:46am
Big Baby does/did (hopefully past tense) a ton of stupid shit all year last year before stepping up his game in the playoffs. That said - I'm glad he's back. Davis will be crying all year if KG and Sheed don't like what they see out of him - and he has a HUGE opportunity to learn from two of the best in the game. I'm so fucking stoked for the C's to start it's not even funny!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 11,2009 12:47am
he sucked until KG yelled a bunch of sense into him and made him cry. now he is a man.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Aug 11,2009 12:51am
Haha! Boston is gonna = T City next year too by the way. Wallace, Garnett, Perkins, and Rondo can all let shit fly. I believe they lead the league with them last year or at least were leading for a good part of it - and now you add Rasheed!
I still think we need a backup PG though. A lot of people are saying either Hudson/Daniels but it would be nice to have a true PG/veteran. I don't know if waiting until the trade deadline is necessarily the best way to find one although it's worked for some teams in the past.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 11,2009 8:07am
LPCustom said[orig][quote]
it would be nice to have a true PG/veteran..

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][5:29:35am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.04278 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]