New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Aug8th: A NIGHT OF NEW ENGLAND FUCKIN BLACK METAL!! by Czarnobóg on Jul 28,2009 11:41am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Jul 28,2009 11:41am

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Jul 28,2009 11:48am edited Jul 28,2009 11:50am
from the other thread...

boblovesmusic said[orig][quote]
hey czarnobog, what's the deal about Hellbastard?

All I know is that its September 26th and probably happening at the Evacuate warehouse space. Not exactly sure who else is playing yet (not my show), last I heard Brainkiller and Fast Death.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 11:49am
Czarno, think you could MySpace our MySpace with the address? Also n00dz.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Jul 28,2009 12:44pm
sent.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 28,2009 12:50pm
This lineup is so unbelieveably sexy in the most grim ways possible...

And I'm going to miss it... grr...

(the Hellbastard show. I'll be there!)

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 1:55pm
Czarnobóg said[orig][quote]
sent.

DONKEY SHINE

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Jul 29,2009 11:59am

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Jul 31,2009 11:08am
bump.

toggletoggle post by darkwor  at Jul 31,2009 11:19am

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 2,2009 11:10am
beleth said[orig][quote]
Hey, would someone let me use their bass amp for this show? I'm pretty sure we're going to have something of a lineup change for the show leaving me with bass/keyboard/vocal duties.

Yeah, no problem. You can use mine.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 2,2009 11:17am
Just realized I probably won't be able to make this. Fuck.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 2,2009 11:59am
Jim, there may be a makeup date for you on the 19th. Stay tuned.

toggletoggle post by im not going at Aug 2,2009 11:03pm
im not going because you put fucking in the title to put emphasis on your false brutality that you know nothing about because you sit home all day and sleep like white trash.

toggletoggle post by beleth  at Aug 3,2009 12:33am
im%20not%20going said[orig][quote]
im not going because you put fucking in the title to put emphasis on your false brutality that you know nothing about because you sit home all day and sleep like white trash.

D- Run-on sentence burn. Don't fuck around until you know your grammar good.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 3,2009 12:33am
back'd

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 3,2009 8:17am

Naps are the best.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 5,2009 1:25am

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Aug 5,2009 1:29am

you're silly.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Aug 5,2009 9:38am
BoarcorpseJimbo said[orig][quote]

you're silly.

YOU'RE SILLY MOTHERFUCKER!!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 5,2009 11:27am
this FUCKING saturday

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 5,2009 11:29am
MySpazz us for directions

www.myspace.com/darkwormetal

Personally, however, I don't NEED no instructions to know how to ROCK.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 5,2009 11:30am
have fun at this pretty cool black metal show assholes, unfortunately I can't make it to this one.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Aug 5,2009 11:30am
Too many things going on Saturday. I tried to clone myself but just ended up with two pricks. Wtf?

toggletoggle post by ghaal sex at Aug 5,2009 4:40pm
looking forward to this!!!

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Aug 5,2009 5:50pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
Too many things going on Saturday. I tried to clone myself but just ended up with two pricks. Wtf?

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Aug 5,2009 10:04pm
Ryan and Jim you're both gay for not attending. What else is so important? Are you being responsible adults again? tisk*

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 5,2009 10:35pm
quintessence said[orig][quote]
Ryan and Jim you're both gay for not attending. What else is so important? Are you being responsible adults again? tisk*

I have to tend to the flock, yes sir

toggletoggle post by demondave at Aug 6,2009 8:53am

I'm listening to the Morgirion songs on myspace. Really good stuff.

toggletoggle post by slymo  at Aug 6,2009 8:59am
im so sad i just realized that i cant go to this cause im playing that art show with the body and the network... maybe i can get there after we play

toggletoggle post by demondave at Aug 6,2009 9:17am

Now I'm checking out Unholy Goatfucker.

So what's the Gas Chamber like? Is it a club or a loft? where is it?

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 6,2009 9:41am edited Aug 6,2009 9:42am
slymo said[orig][quote]
im so sad i just realized that i cant go to this cause im playing that art show with the body and the network... maybe i can get there after we play

Not sure how late that other show is gonna go, but here's the tentative set times for this one:

DARKWOR: 10:00 - 10:30
UGF: 10:45 - 11:15
MORGIRION: 11:30 - 12:00
BOG: 12:15 - 12:45
HAXEN: 1:00 - 1:30

demondave said[orig][quote]

Its a warehouse space. Write me @ the UGF MySpace and I'll send you directions.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 7,2009 3:32pm
BYOB!

toggletoggle post by DYA NLI w/ ALREADY PREGAMING at Aug 7,2009 6:11pm
OH HAI BACK TO TOP

toggletoggle post by BILLY MAYS w/ COCAINE at Aug 8,2009 8:52am
YOU'RE GONNA LOVE MY NUTS.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 8,2009 11:33am
last bump.

toggletoggle post by beleth  at Aug 8,2009 12:50pm
Fucking stoked for tonight's bands and the party time accompanying it. Not too excited for the bass/keyboard/vocal deal though.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 8,2009 2:18pm
OOPS HOW DID THIS GET HERE

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 8,2009 2:23pm
i was wanting to shoot this, but im hanging with my dad.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 8,2009 2:25pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
i was wanting to shoot this, but im hanging with my dad.

Your dad told me he was ditching you at Sbarro's and going to this. YOUR MOVE, DOROTHY.

toggletoggle post by demondave @ work at Aug 8,2009 5:33pm

Damn, I ended up in work today. I would still like to go, but this is the first chance I've got to ask for directions. I emailed through myspace, but in case these bands don't have a chance to see their email at tis point, does anyone else know where this is? It is in the same corner of streets in Olneyville that all of the previous loft shows have always been?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 8,2009 5:34pm
demondave%20@%20work said[orig][quote]

Damn, I ended up in work today. I would still like to go, but this is the first chance I've got to ask for directions. I emailed through myspace, but in case these bands don't have a chance to see their email at tis point, does anyone else know where this is? It is in the same corner of streets in Olneyville that all of the previous loft shows have always been?

MySpace'd'd.

toggletoggle post by demondave @ work at Aug 8,2009 5:35pm
sweet thanks

toggletoggle post by demondave at Aug 9,2009 1:23am
got stuck at work for most of the night. that blows. this was a cool lineup. I haven't seen the first 3 bands and wanted to make it.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Aug 9,2009 2:45am
I hope Connor died of entitilitis tonight.

toggletoggle post by Aril mobile finally at Aug 9,2009 8:38am
How was the show?

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 9,2009 12:15pm edited Aug 9,2009 12:16pm
Show was awesome. Thanx to all the bands and everyone who showed up, and especially Metal Mike for pulling shit together on the ground.

Its funny, most of the bands were wrought with problems (Morgirion lost their bassist and Beleth was running around like a madman playing keys, bass and singing... Bog lost their bassist and played w/o... and Haxen's regular drummer pinched a nerve in his neck and couldn't play so the dude from Suffering Bastard jumped in last minute) but you couldn't really tell. All killer sets in my opinion. Made me proud to be a New Englandah!

Speaking of which, last night I was floating the idea to people about maybe trying to pull together a comp CD down the road of the all the New England black metal bands goin these days (including some of the ones on hiatus, studio projects, etc). Find a label to bottomline it, all the bands throw in a few bucks to make it happen, etc. Seemed like everyone was real into the idea, so stay tuned...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 9,2009 12:17pm
neat. what time did the show get over? 3am?

toggletoggle post by Aril mobile finally at Aug 9,2009 12:20pm
If you can't find alabel, I'll ask around. My band infernecron did a similar thing but it was a three way split called black death over new england with cnv and frozen forest. I'd be down to help any way possible

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 9,2009 12:22pm edited Aug 9,2009 12:24pm
Uggh, it was like 5am by the time we got back to Boston. Nothing like unloading your gear while the sun's coming up...

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 9,2009 12:25pm
Aril%20mobile%20finally said[orig][quote]
If you can't find alabel, I'll ask around. My band infernecron did a similar thing but it was a three way split called black death over new england with cnv and frozen forest. I'd be down to help any way possible

Cool, yeah, we'll talk.

toggletoggle post by Aril mobile finally at Aug 9,2009 12:26pm
If you really want we could all toss a little money down and I could have my friends label put it out. He just put the new abaroth out and the cd doesn't look too bad. It's going to be sold on moribund and a few others too I believe. I really like that idea because there is a lot of good blackmetal on the rise in new England

toggletoggle post by beleth  at Aug 9,2009 2:17pm
What a fucking show! Every single band on the bill killed. We didn't get home until almost 6 but it was totally worth it. If this comp goes down, we definitely want on it.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 9,2009 8:48pm edited Aug 9,2009 8:58pm
Aril%20mobile%20finally said[orig][quote]
If you really want we could all toss a little money down and I could have my friends label put it out. He just put the new abaroth out and the cd doesn't look too bad. It's going to be sold on moribund and a few others too I believe. I really like that idea because there is a lot of good blackmetal on the rise in new England

Haven't put much thought to logistics, just something that crossed my mind when I was hitting up bands to play this show. Seems like there's at least a dozen decent full-time black metal bands around New England right now, not to mention the side projects, bands on hiatus (or recently broken up), etc. that would make for a quality comp.

Figure if all the bands who'd want to be apart of it are willing to throw down some money we wouldn't need to convince any labels to swallow the costs. It'd just be cool to have someone with experience pressing CDs, layout & packaging, distribution connections, etc, to bottom line it.

Maybe something your friend would be interested in?

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 9,2009 8:53pm edited Aug 9,2009 8:57pm
Related...

Hey Aril, you still interested in starting a new band? Me and Alex are finally getting shit together on our end, got a drummer + a practice space. Gimme your email and we'll talk.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 9,2009 8:55pm
please make a band like profanatica. I want dicks.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 9,2009 10:13pm
Yeah man, there are tons a good bands around and a lot of people don't realize it, too. I recently found this dude that lives in the town next to me:
http://www.myspace.com/summonbuer . I like that dude's style too.. had no idea about this project.
I hear what you're saying man. It'd be a good idea, we just have to figure out how to go about it..
About the band thing.. not sure yet man, I'm taking a break from herugrim at the moment until we record something, but I've also got like 2 other projects going on right now too. We'll see what happens.. I'm definitely interested nonetheless.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 9,2009 10:15pm
Move out of the city or false is you.

toggletoggle post by DYA NLI w/ BANGOVER at Aug 10,2009 1:54am
LOL @ bass player shortage. Shit was a blast, lineup was unreal. Beer.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Aug 10,2009 4:57am

toggletoggle post by DYA NLI w/ BANGOVER at Aug 10,2009 9:22am
ITS MY DICK IN A BOX

toggletoggle post by DYA NLI w/ BANGOVER at Aug 10,2009 9:25am
BTW, if anybody got any pics of the evening, get at us here or on the MySpork and you can be in the Darkwor Double Gold Plus Reward Program.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Aug 10,2009 9:27am
DYA%20NLI%20w/%20BANGOVER said[orig][quote]
Beer.

All the bands were killer. My drums didn't sit well on the trampoline stage. Had a good stoned drunk balance by the morning. HAXEN was especially eeevviilllll...

btw, I changed my username from 'darkwor' to avoid confusion and appease DYA because he's an analrapist.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Aug 10,2009 9:27am
I think Sandy Andy got a couple pics.

toggletoggle post by Aril mobile finally at Aug 10,2009 10:05am
Don't let the almighty dya control you

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 10,2009 11:15am edited Aug 10,2009 1:14pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
About the band thing.. not sure yet man, I'm taking a break from herugrim at the moment until we record something, but I've also got like 2 other projects going on right now too. We'll see what happens.. I'm definitely interested nonetheless.

Starting from scratch on this one, so if you had ideas and material you'd wanna play with a full-time/live band its pretty much a blank slate at this point. But yeah, got practice space and a committed drummer who can blast so we're ready to start pulling shit together asap.

toggletoggle post by +haxen+ at Aug 10,2009 9:04pm
Bands: Thank you for your great cooperation and playing with 100% blackened hearts and soul.
Every band was top notch, savage, disgusting and sounded incredible. Truly memorable show.
Everyone that came: Thank you for the support and respecting the venue.
Our drummer slipped a disc in his neck first thing in the morning the day of the show, Dave (sb) had 6 hours listening to our music while he worked to prepare for the show. No practice, and never played our songs ever, he pulled it off near perfect. Thank you sir.
++++++

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 10,2009 9:40pm
nice

toggletoggle post by Czarnobóg at Aug 10,2009 10:14pm
haxen said[orig][quote]
Our drummer slipped a disc in his neck first thing in the morning the day of the show, Dave (sb) had 6 hours listening to our music while he worked to prepare for the show. No practice, and never played our songs ever, he pulled it off near perfect. Thank you sir.

That shit was impressive as hell.

toggletoggle post by DYA NLI w/ PASSOVER at Aug 10,2009 11:57pm
Aye, couldna tell.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Enlighten Blood Red Achilleas
[default homepage] [print][5:15:30am Apr 18,2024
load time 0.03614 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]