New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Frontman Looking Once Again (Winchendon, MA)(Don't Waste My Time if You Are a Racist) by CODSO on Jul 1,2009 11:58am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by CODSO at Jul 1,2009 11:58am
My name is Zack Codso, I'm 22 years old, I've been singing my entire life, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I'm looking for a very diverse Hard Rock/Alt band.
Rules for Reply:
No Junkies or Coke Heads
Don't Waste My Time if You Are a Racist
Age Range 18-27
I'M NOT LOOKING FOR HARDCORE, THRASH, METALCORE, GRIND, APPLECORE, COREONTHECOB, OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE!!! Nothing against the style, but it's not what I'm looking for and I don't want any replys for that kind of music. My influence list will make it clear.
No Arrogance. Yes, you must have an ego to some extent if you're gonna get on stage and entertain, but if talk shit about the bands playing at your show because you truely believe you're better than them and everyone else, then you can take a dive off the Gofuckyourself Gate Bridge.
Pretty much I'm looking for people that I can not only play good music w/, but can also be good friends with. How good of friends your band is to you is a bigger deal than you think in the long run.

Zack Codso the Musician:
I play guitar for writting purposes, but not as a position because I can't keep time for shit. I've sang for bands such as Red Eagle's Tune, Unspoken Hero, Echo, and just recently The Angel's Share. I have a naturally raspy singing voice (i don't do it on purpose and it's not from the smoking) with a dynamic range (sometimes soft and low, sometimes loud and high all in one song), and I also have a scream used for intros, outros and breakdowns (in the likes of Chino from Deftones or Steve from Taproot).

Influences:
Deftones, Taproot, Sevendust, Korn, A Perfect Circle, Breaking Benjamin, Radiohead, Stone Sour, Stone Temple Pilots, VAST, Prospect Hill, 4:20 (the band, not the substance), Escape to Everything, Stock 7, 40 Below Summer, Papa Roach, 10 Years, Anome, Chevelle, Smashing Pumpkins, Adema, The Blank Theory, Burn Season, Candlebox, Cold, Filter, Finger Eleven, Fuel, Incubus, Linkin Park, 311, Must, Nonpoint, The Roots, Seether, Stabbing Westward, Stereomud, Sydonia, Team Sleep, Three Days Grace, Trapt, select songs by 36 Crazyfists, Limp Bizkit (music, not Fred Durst). See, diverse, but not afraid to experiment with styles and sounds

http://myspace.com/zackcodso
http://myspace.com/zackcodsotunes
colorsoftime22@yahoo.com
978-895-1772

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 1,2009 12:00pm edited Jul 1,2009 12:00pm
How bout a niggercore band?

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 1,2009 12:06pm
10 years ago called, they want their bands back

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 1,2009 12:07pm
you should join a NSBM.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 1,2009 12:09pm
Also, what's wrong with Thrash?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 1,2009 12:14pm
CODSO said[orig][quote]

-No Junkies or Coke Heads
-Don't Waste My Time if You Are a Racist
-I'M NOT LOOKING FOR HARDCORE, THRASH, METALCORE, GRIND, APPLECORE, COREONTHECOB, OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE!!!

-Korn,
-Breaking Benjamin,
-Stone Sour,
-4:20 (the band, not the substance)
- Papa Roach,
-Linkin Park,
-Limp Bizkit (music, not Fred Durst).

-See, diverse, but not afraid to experiment with styles and sounds

Word of advice - leave this messageboard completely, don't ever come back. You will watch your life unfold in front of your eyes, as you will be torn to pieces by everyone here based of the aforementioned stuff.

I'd recommend craigslist.

And that's not diverse at all, dude...
You better scram while you still can.

toggletoggle post by ctb0rderpatrol at Jul 1,2009 12:15pm
can i go onstage with a hitler stache?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 1,2009 12:16pm
CODSO said[orig][quote]
My name is Zack Codso, I'm 22 years old, I've been singing my entire life, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

ITT: Godsmack karaoke all stars

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 1,2009 12:17pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]

Coffee on my keyboard, thx.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jul 1,2009 12:19pm
You're from Winchendon.

Tee hee

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 1,2009 12:19pm
"not afraid to experiment with styles and sounds" goes against "Nothing against the style, but it's not what I'm looking for and I don't want any replys for that kind of music. My influence list will make it clear."

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 1,2009 12:22pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
CODSO said[orig][quote]

-No Junkies or Coke Heads
-Don't Waste My Time if You Are a Racist
-I'M NOT LOOKING FOR HARDCORE, THRASH, METALCORE, GRIND, APPLECORE, COREONTHECOB, OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE!!!

-Korn,
-Breaking Benjamin,
-Stone Sour,
-4:20 (the band, not the substance)
- Papa Roach,
-Linkin Park,
-Limp Bizkit (music, not Fred Durst).

-See, diverse, but not afraid to experiment with styles and sounds

Word of advice - leave this messageboard completely, don't ever come back. You will watch your life unfold in front of your eyes, as you will be torn to pieces by everyone here based of the aforementioned stuff.

Zach Codso > Rich Bova

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 1,2009 12:22pm
Hey, duder. I'm seriously interested in pursuing this project with you.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 1,2009 12:22pm
I heard Skrewdriver is looking for a new singer.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 1,2009 12:26pm
Can you up some videos of you singing? I just want to make sure you're the real deal.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 1,2009 12:27pm
pam said[orig][quote]

Coffee on my keyboard, thx.

tee hee

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 1,2009 12:28pm
DICK IS CODSO

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 1,2009 12:28pm
You know what, Brian's right.
I'd like to see a video of you singing.

You could be the next coming of Michael Jackson, or one of those dudes that tries to sing but doesn't match bands and ends up ruining bands for me (like a typical local kid trying to pursue dreams)

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 1,2009 12:30pm
i love how he says "no arrogance" and posts the most pretentious and pompous thing seen on this board since the saint to sinner bio, peppered with smug, "snarky" attempts at humor (coreonthe cob, gofuckyourself gate bridge - ha, good ones! SM:extremely high)

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jul 1,2009 12:31pm

he has like 20 posts on craigslist

toggletoggle post by GOREFESTFREAK420!!! at Jul 1,2009 12:32pm
This is awesome. Thanks CODSO. I will always rememer this thread with great fondness.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jul 1,2009 12:32pm
Why dont you like 420 the substance? Gay.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 1,2009 12:33pm
CODSO should join CSDO

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jul 1,2009 12:34pm
Seriously though, I got this dope chink drummer I've been jammin with. He has a connection at the South Gardner Hotel and he may even be able to get us into the Red Onion...

When you wanna jam?

PS Nigger

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 1,2009 12:36pm
wow this came right as Bova had reached it's peak...

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 1,2009 12:39pm
DUDE. Write back to me.

I play guitar.

I can SHRED. But really, I can hold back because it's all about the SONG, bro.

I have a sweet Mesa Dual Recto half stack. I've got some Boss pedals, too. This is going to be tho thweet.

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Jul 1,2009 12:39pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
Seriously though, I got this dope chink drummer I've been jammin with. He has a connection at the South Gardner Hotel and he may even be able to get us into the Red Onion...

When you wanna jam?

PS Nigger

Battle of the bands at Smokey Bones or GTFO

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 1,2009 12:41pm
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
DUDE. Write back to me.

I play guitar.

I can SHRED. But really, I can hold back because it's all about the SONG, bro.

I have a sweet Mesa Dual Recto half stack. I've got some Boss pedals, too. This is going to be tho thweet.
I think the real question here is: do you have Jnco parachute pants?

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jul 1,2009 12:42pm

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jul 1,2009 12:43pm

sic br0

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jul 1,2009 12:45pm
I know it's a longshot, but if we get our frickin' crap together, we may be able to get a few gigs in at Rietta Ranch before the end of summer!!! We can even do that sick Burn Season song about loving all the spics.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jul 1,2009 12:49pm
http://www.myspace.com/thebandangelsshare

thats the band this fag used to 'sing' in. hahaha, lurking posted links and myspace comments brings the LULZ

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 1,2009 12:50pm
Bro

I think I found a drummer:

Drums & Percussion

I' ve been A Professional Drummer for 25yrs.
I have Masturred Rock & Roll. I have been on T.V. 4 Times, Played at The Ohio State Fair, and Played in 'Battle of The Bands.

I plan on buying A Pearl Drumset: All Black W/ Clear Heads I'll be using Zildgin Ping and Ride Symbols, with Paste Crash Symbols.
I'll have A Silver Snare, 2 Semi Tom Toms, 2 Floor Tom Toms, A Bass Drum w/ 2 Pedals (For more speed on playing Tripletts), and A Gong. It'll cost around 4,000.00 and it will be well worth it.
Music is My Life, and Rock & Roll is The Game. I follow Drummers like Neil Peart (Rush): The Greatest Drummer Ever. Also I
follow Carl Palmer (Emmerson,Lake & Palmer), John Bonham (Led Zeppelin), Alex Van Halen (Van Halen), and Phil Collins (Genesis). The guys are The Greatest Drummers In The World.
Rock & Roll is what I currently Play, but Alternative Rock is right behind. I' ve Worked hard on The Drums, and soon it will pay-off. My Drum Goal: To have A Truck, with A Trailer that opens up, and My Groups Music will be running off of A Generator. A new Idea,
Heh. I will Travel to different parts of The United States, and Play Rock Concerts. That will definetly get a lot of Attention. I plan on doing this in Florida (Band) and in around 3yrs. it'll be going Strong.

Rock & Roll is My Life, and in Time I'll be gaining respect.
I have been through it all playing The Drums. I have took Music Lessons, Marched in A Band, and Playing at Rock Concerts.
The best thing about Playing The Drums is that You Control The Tempo. You're all on your own. You lay down The Beat, and The Group follows your Music. Dubbing Tracks is very much Interesting. Tho Pro's make Albums This Way: The Lead Singer sings his Song on Tape (Alone) untill it comes out right. Then The Lead Guitar Player Plays his Role on The Song until it's Perfected, Then The Rythum Guitar Player plays His Role untill it's done Right, Then The Bass Guitar Player Plays His Role on The Song, until it's Masturred (All of The Group Players Play with Headphones on - So They only hear The Group's Music), Then The Drummer Plays His Role, in laying down The Beat. Then When The Harmony is Done, and any other Instruments are added (If needed), Untill They finish The Song. It's all Amazing. Now you know how an' Album is made so Perfectly. You can make up to 32 Tracks, and it's all Played on one Record. People don't know that it takes all this much Work To Make A Record, they think that A Band goes in and just Plays The Song out All-Together and it comes out sounding like A Masterpiece...No, not Hardly.
I' ve been A 'Perfectionist' on Drums for 25yrs. Work, Experience, and Talent are what it takes to be Good.
##################################################
######################################
Pro,
Mike Strata.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 1,2009 12:50pm
Says Ohio, but he just moved to New England.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jul 1,2009 12:55pm
Arbitrary capitalization FTW

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jul 1,2009 1:26pm
the fuck?

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jul 1,2009 1:29pm
Greatest thread ever.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 1,2009 1:30pm
Strata is a real thrill seeker too, he'd be perfect for your band:

"The Beast
Roller Coaster
-

The Best Ride that you'll ever go on (Kings Island).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Beast is an unforgettable Ride. As you wait in line to Ride It, The Spectators clap and cheer as it comes in. Let Me give you A Tour of it, so you can see how mean The Ride is: You go on, and first you ride over water. Then you go out into the wild Forest for a long, Enjoyable Ride. It takes you way out in the woods, going up and down small and large hills. It just glides you way out in no-where Land. The ride lasts about 5 miunutes, and it takes you for about a 7 mile Ride. As you start to go up the high Hills, it takes you Faster and it's more Thrilling. Then, on the last Hill (Very High) it goes up very slowly, like it's gonna' stop. As you go around the corner at 1-3 M.P.H., It curves and goes straight down the hill. It's going at 88 M.P.H., and all you can do is Hold On and Breathe. As you hit the bottom of the Hill (At 88 M.P.H.) you go through an underground Tunnell. It's pitch Black, and all you hear is Thuuuuuuuuuud, until you get out of it. Then you go back Home (Destiny), as you go over water and come in, and The Crowd is Cheering. What A Ride. It goes so fast downhill that you can't even move...It's that scarry.
I have never been on A Ride so Thrilling. It's one to remember forever. You got to go on It.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Beast is The Best of all of The Roller Coasters that I ever rode on. I rode The Wildcat (10th Best) Roller Coaster (In its time)., over 105 Times in one Day. I took My Daughter (When she was 4 yrs. old) on The Jack Rabbit 1 Time. I' ve rode The Gemeni (Cedar Point) a few times...It had a large drop to it. I rode The Racer (A Roller Coaster) that goes backwards. I rodeThe Top-Speed Dragster before. I' ve rode many big Water Fall Rides. I even rode The Double Loop (A Ride that goes upside down, as it swirls around the Track many Times). I Been through them all, it was My Favorite thing to do...Ride The Roller Coasters.
The Beast was The All-Time Best.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Wooden Track is a lot more thrilling then The Steel rack...It's A Ride that You'll never forget.
#############################

Get The Thrill,
Mike Strata."

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 1,2009 1:32pm
he also has the hookup with the best radio station ever:

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jul 1,2009 1:45pm
Is Bay State Rock closed down, or something?

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 1,2009 1:54pm
"Tho Pro's make Albums This Way: The Lead Singer sings his Song on Tape (Alone) untill it comes out right. Then The Lead Guitar Player Plays his Role on The Song until it's Perfected, Then The Rythum Guitar Player plays His Role untill it's done Right, Then The Bass Guitar Player Plays His Role on The Song, until it's Masturred (All of The Group Players Play with Headphones on - So They only hear The Group's Music), Then The Drummer Plays His Role, in laying down The Beat. Then When The Harmony is Done, and any other Instruments are added (If needed), Untill They finish The Song. It's all Amazing. Now you know how an' Album is made so Perfectly. You can make up to 32 Tracks, and it's all Played on one Record. People don't know that it takes all this much Work To Make A Record, they think that A Band goes in and just Plays The Song out All-Together and it comes out sounding like A Masterpiece...No, not Hardly. "

Wait, so the drummer is supposed to record LAST?

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jul 1,2009 1:55pm
Holy fuck, this newly posted Evoken track is crushing. ...Oh wait, was someone saying something about no racists?

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 1,2009 1:57pm
oh and i love the "I plan on buying this, this, that, etc.. and it will cost around 4,000, but it will be worth it."

So for someone who says "I've been A Professional Drummer for 25yrs.
I have Masturred Rock & Roll."
...I'm surprised that all your endorsements didn't pay for all that gear yet.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 1,2009 1:59pm
i'm sure he ment masturbated to rock & roll. which i have no qualms with.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 1,2009 2:01pm
apparently he killed his 4 year old son

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 1,2009 2:05pm

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 1,2009 2:06pm

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jul 1,2009 2:16pm
RustyPS said[orig][quote]
Strata is a real thrill seeker too, he'd be perfect for your band:

"The Beast
Roller Coaster
-

The Best Ride that you'll ever go on (Kings Island).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Beast is an unforgettable Ride. As you wait in line to Ride It, The Spectators clap and cheer as it comes in. Let Me give you A Tour of it, so you can see how mean The Ride is: You go on, and first you ride over water. Then you go out into the wild Forest for a long, Enjoyable Ride. It takes you way out in the woods, going up and down small and large hills. It just glides you way out in no-where Land. The ride lasts about 5 miunutes, and it takes you for about a 7 mile Ride. As you start to go up the high Hills, it takes you Faster and it's more Thrilling. Then, on the last Hill (Very High) it goes up very slowly, like it's gonna' stop. As you go around the corner at 1-3 M.P.H., It curves and goes straight down the hill. It's going at 88 M.P.H., and all you can do is Hold On and Breathe. As you hit the bottom of the Hill (At 88 M.P.H.) you go through an underground Tunnell. It's pitch Black, and all you hear is Thuuuuuuuuuud, until you get out of it. Then you go back Home (Destiny), as you go over water and come in, and The Crowd is Cheering. What A Ride. It goes so fast downhill that you can't even move...It's that scarry.
I have never been on A Ride so Thrilling. It's one to remember forever. You got to go on It.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Beast is The Best of all of The Roller Coasters that I ever rode on. I rode The Wildcat (10th Best) Roller Coaster (In its time)., over 105 Times in one Day. I took My Daughter (When she was 4 yrs. old) on The Jack Rabbit 1 Time. I' ve rode The Gemeni (Cedar Point) a few times...It had a large drop to it. I rode The Racer (A Roller Coaster) that goes backwards. I rodeThe Top-Speed Dragster before. I' ve rode many big Water Fall Rides. I even rode The Double Loop (A Ride that goes upside down, as it swirls around the Track many Times). I Been through them all, it was My Favorite thing to do...Ride The Roller Coasters.
The Beast was The All-Time Best.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Wooden Track is a lot more thrilling then The Steel rack...It's A Ride that You'll never forget.
#############################

Get The Thrill,
Mike Strata."

It appears that someone needs to take a ride off the infamous gofuckyourself gate bridge, as recommended above. I hear the rush you get from it is simply fantastic.

toggletoggle post by SW at Jul 1,2009 2:27pm
from his myspace:
"I told my Granny that my plans for life were to be one of the 3: 1. A successful recording artist 2. A radio D.J 3. A professional sperm doner. I'd like my band to get much further than our home towns. "

"If I'm gonna go off about who my heros are, the people above come first. Without my friends who have influenced me over the years and helped me through the good and bad, I'm nothing Anyone who has the power to overcome ANYTHING, whether it be disease, addiction, or loss, you are powerfull in my eyes. Also Jerry Cantrel, Spider of Powerman 5000, Ron Jeremy, Maynard James Keenan, Scooter Ward, Billy Corgan and of course The "I HAVE DIABEETUZ" Guy AND Dr. Cox:"

" A Happy Ending 2 the 1's Who Live W/ No Regret's Networking
Radio - Talent - Talk Radio Host
I'm an interning co-host w/ Stevie G on 99.9 The Eagle. DON'T FUCKING CALL ME MONICA!!!!!

Music - Performance - Vocals
I sing metal tunes with a choral voice. The scream is used on occasion. Taking up Keyboard, play guitar strictly for writing.

A Happy Ending 2 the 1's Who Live W/ No Regret's Companies
Eagle 99.9
Gardner, MA, US
co-host Saturday Nights @ 8:00 p.m

I should have been a gigalo
get around, a little bita everywhere US
man whore
whoa, easy there when ever I'm asked

Gabby's Pizza
Winchendon, MA US
Delivery Driver (shut up) Forever

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 1,2009 2:32pm
there is an overwhelming amout of WTF in this thread

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jul 1,2009 2:36pm
Dude, gabbys in winchendon has siq sammiches, I'm going to drive almost an hour to meet this guy.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jul 1,2009 2:39pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
Is Bay State Rock closed down, or something?

that made me chuckle

toggletoggle post by joeycobra  at Jul 1,2009 2:54pm
how did noone lurk his myspace and post these gems:

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Jul 1,2009 3:07pm
I wanna be in a Coreonthecob band.

toggletoggle post by SW at Jul 1,2009 3:08pm
his goatee lines his double chin and not actually his chin. it also looks like a chalice containing his chin.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Jul 1,2009 3:16pm
Hahaha

toggletoggle post by SW at Jul 1,2009 3:21pm

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 1,2009 3:25pm
Join In The Shit!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 1,2009 3:31pm
Chin Challice for the win

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 1,2009 4:30pm
dudes obviously a winner, I mean, look at him. nufsaid.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 1,2009 4:31pm
ha i think i work with that chick in the blue shirt from the last pic

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jul 1,2009 5:34pm
gotta love the visor and FUPA look

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 1,2009 5:38pm
theres a term i havent heard in a while

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jul 1,2009 5:39pm
i love the word FUPA, as well as GRUNDLE

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Jul 1,2009 6:01pm
haha I think this is better than Bova already. Gaining momentum.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jul 1,2009 7:01pm
No racists you say?

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jul 1,2009 7:06pm
haha this thread is amazing

toggletoggle post by DESICCATED BILLY MAYS CRPSE at Jul 1,2009 7:26pm
CODSO said[orig][quote]
My name is Zack Codso, I'm 22 years old, I've been singing my entire life, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I'm looking for a very diverse Hard Rock/Alt band.
Rules for Reply:
No Junkies or Coke Heads
Don't Waste My Time if You Are a Racist
Age Range 18-27
I'M NOT LOOKING FOR HARDCORE, THRASH, METALCORE, GRIND, APPLECORE, COREONTHECOB, OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE!!! Nothing against the style, but it's not what I'm looking for and I don't want any replys for that kind of music. My influence list will make it clear.
No Arrogance. Yes, you must have an ego to some extent if you're gonna get on stage and entertain, but if talk shit about the bands playing at your show because you truely believe you're better than them and everyone else, then you can take a dive off the Gofuckyourself Gate Bridge.
Pretty much I'm looking for people that I can not only play good music w/, but can also be good friends with. How good of friends your band is to you is a bigger deal than you think in the long run.

Zack Codso the Musician:
I play guitar for writting purposes, but not as a position because I can't keep time for shit. I've sang for bands such as Red Eagle's Tune, Unspoken Hero, Echo, and just recently The Angel's Share. I have a naturally raspy singing voice (i don't do it on purpose and it's not from the smoking) with a dynamic range (sometimes soft and low, sometimes loud and high all in one song), and I also have a scream used for intros, outros and breakdowns (in the likes of Chino from Deftones or Steve from Taproot).

Influences:
Deftones, Taproot, Sevendust, Korn, A Perfect Circle, Breaking Benjamin, Radiohead, Stone Sour, Stone Temple Pilots, VAST, Prospect Hill, 4:20 (the band, not the substance), Escape to Everything, Stock 7, 40 Below Summer, Papa Roach, 10 Years, Anome, Chevelle, Smashing Pumpkins, Adema, The Blank Theory, Burn Season, Candlebox, Cold, Filter, Finger Eleven, Fuel, Incubus, Linkin Park, 311, Must, Nonpoint, The Roots, Seether, Stabbing Westward, Stereomud, Sydonia, Team Sleep, Three Days Grace, Trapt, select songs by 36 Crazyfists, Limp Bizkit (music, not Fred Durst). See, diverse, but not afraid to experiment with styles and sounds

http://myspace.com/zackcodso
http://myspace.com/zackcodsotunes
colorsoftime22@yahoo.com
978-895-1772

YOU FUCKING SUCK.

AND THIS IS COMING FROM A DEAD FAGGOT.

FUCK YOU.

toggletoggle post by JustinSteele   at Jul 1,2009 9:41pm
He's obviously just being silly. No one would be so fucking retarded as to post on this board with a request like that. What a COCK.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jul 1,2009 9:45pm
JustinSteele said[orig][quote]
He's obviously just being silly. No one would be so fucking retarded as to post on this board with a request like that. What a COCK.

SPOILER ALERT: IT WAS A SOCIOLOGY EXPERIMENT

toggletoggle post by JustinSteele   at Jul 1,2009 9:48pm
BobNOMAAMRooney said[orig][quote]

I feel so used and misguided. Will I ever recover? Here's hopin'!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jul 1,2009 9:55pm

I feel so used and misguided. Will I ever recover? Here's hopin'!

Recover? Hell, you can exploit it too. Whenever you post something retarded and suffer mockery all you have to do is post "LULZ JOKE'S ON YUO FAGGZ, THIS WAS A SOCIOLOGY EXPERIMENT"

Sociology Experiments-the "a wizard did it" of RTTP

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jul 1,2009 10:59pm

actually that fag wasnt being silly. he was serious, hes posted the same thing on craigslist numerous times

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 2,2009 7:23am

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 2,2009 7:25am

http://www.pictureshoster.com/thumbnails/4nacchxx8710683jfnl_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

toggletoggle post by Eli_hhcb at Jul 2,2009 12:04pm
MillenialKingdom said[orig][quote]
I wanna be in a Coreonthecob band.

lets do it

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood@Work at Jul 2,2009 1:16pm
oh man, i just noticed he left his phone number on there. he's about to make some new friends.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jul 2,2009 2:03pm
^^haha, that was a mistake.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jul 2,2009 3:03pm
what's up with the fuckin 3 way split on his beard? Retarded.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 2,2009 8:47pm
BlackoutRick said[orig][quote]
what's up with the fuckin 3 way split on his beard? Retarded.

I'm not sure if he was actually trying to make his beard that gay on purpose or if he just can't connect the hair of his goatie and 'stash, therefore failing at facial hair growing as well as findin' doodz to rawk hahd wit, kahd.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 3,2009 12:46am
Chin Challice for the win

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Jul 3,2009 3:19am
I can't believe I just discovered this thread. Fucking goldmine. I drive through Winchendon a lot too. (shithole) I should go to that pizza joint and laugh at this failure.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jul 3,2009 8:55am
Winchentucky.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 27,2009 11:49am
bump for dismantle the cyborg

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 27,2009 11:51am
haha

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jul 27,2009 11:57am
roffles roffles roffles

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 27,2009 12:03pm
wait, did someone actually prank phone call this dude?

toggletoggle post by DYA NLI at Jul 27,2009 12:09pm
Winchendentonvillecore

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 27,2009 12:48pm
how did i miss this thread until now?

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jul 27,2009 12:50pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
how did i miss this thread until now?

oh man this is an rttp gem

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 27,2009 1:01pm
I always wanted Hilters' bad ass, old school Benz.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Jul 27,2009 11:27pm edited Jul 27,2009 11:28pm

RTTP!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by blendermethodnli at Jul 28,2009 2:03am
So awesome this thread is :p

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Jul 28,2009 2:30am
Must being in the OP wins this thread.

toggletoggle post by codso's girlfriend at Jul 28,2009 8:19am
how ignnrant of u guys to post all this bullshit on this thread. i dont understand what ur problem is with him. he is a nice guy and has a good job. just cause u dont like the same music doesnt mean u can be dicks to him. how old are u guys? 15? god

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 28,2009 8:20am edited Jul 28,2009 8:21am
irony = spelling ignorant wrong

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 28,2009 8:27am
codso‘s%20girlfriend said[orig][quote]
He has a good job
Well, I guess thats the driving force behind that relationship in Winchentucky. lol

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Jul 28,2009 8:29am
how ignnrant of u guys to post all this bullshit on this thread. i dont understand what ur problem is with him. he is a nice guy and has a good job. just cause u dont like the same music doesnt mean u can be dicks to him. how old are u guys? 15? god

Before anyone else beats me to it:

TITS or GTFO!!!!

toggletoggle post by codso‘s girlfriend at Jul 28,2009 8:51am
u guys make me sick, i really think the "metal" scene in this state is full of a bunch of kindergardeners. i mean seriously people. dont be so quickly to judge people because u will end up regretting being negtive your whole life

toggletoggle post by codso‘s girlfriend at Jul 28,2009 9:04am
one more thing - why dont u guys take a good look at urself in the mirror before u say more shit to more people. u are all a bunch of fat washed up old people that think they are the best musicians in the world.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 28,2009 9:05am
kindgarten metal rules

BURIEEEEEED IN THE SANDBOXXXXXX!!!!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 28,2009 9:05am
one more thing - why dont u guys take a good look at urself in the mirror before u say more shit to more people. u are all a bunch of fat washed up old people that think they are the best musicians in the world.

well at least you took the high road and didnt judge anyone on here. i suggest taking your own advice about the mirror thing.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 28,2009 9:05am
Listen sugertits, we metal heads happen to LIKE being immature. We have a good time doing it, and we keep it to ourselves on this here message board that "normal" people like you don't have to read. Besides, he's asking to be made fun of with that ad. If you want to avoid this in the future, tell him to have someone proof read (for content) anything before he posts it on the internet. Maybe then he won't sound like such a dick.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 28,2009 9:07am
Or just get a cooler boyfriend, either way.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 28,2009 9:10am
Don't get the wrong idea, we don't go looking for people to make fun of for no reason. We wait until people come to us BEGGING to be made fun of. I'm sure he's used to it.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 28,2009 9:13am
Proper grammar and proofreading is so 20th Century, Jim

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 9:24am
lol i love being a troll

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 28,2009 9:25am
you're sugertits?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 28,2009 9:29am
lol i love being a troll

I FUCKIN NEW IT. i was just about to post-

ITT: ARIL Gets bored and trolls as another disgruntled gf

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 9:29am
yea u guys make me so sick of ur language and ur bova postings and ur kindergarden classes

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 9:30am
This thread is seriously lacking someone posting that is allies with this dude. Someone get FlightlessFanboy to harrass him to come and post.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 28,2009 9:30am
Well then sugertits, that's good weed, yeah?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 9:32am
the pretzel was great because of it, yes.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 28,2009 9:44am
mustard up that pretzel

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Jul 28,2009 9:46am
Steamy and Salty

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 9:58am
Auntie Ann's Pretzels. Fucking glorious.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 28,2009 10:01am
FIGHT RACISTS OR YOU ARE A NIGGER.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 28,2009 10:38am
butter that bacon boy

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 28,2009 10:40am
one could write a gory song called "Kindergardeners". it'd be about abducting kindergarteners, burying them in the dirt up to their chests, and then taking that tool that Carl in Caddyshack uses to cut the heads off of the flowers to cut the heads off of the children.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 28,2009 10:52am
tasty

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jul 28,2009 11:01am
that pretzel was glorious. That's why i was insistent on it instead of a drink.

To all of you RTTPers that don't work in Boston, just imagine all the fun you could have with me, aril, pretzels, and weed if you did work in here.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 28,2009 11:22am
i practice there twice a week... I DEMAND PRETZELS.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 11:27am
BoarcorpseJimbo said[orig][quote]
Or just get a cooler boyfriend, either way.

For the epic, and also the win.

toggletoggle post by Pires at Jul 28,2009 1:38pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
butter that bacon boy

"but dad....my heart hurts"

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 28,2009 1:38pm
i keep reading the thread title as "Frontman Looking for Racists" must have the lazy eye today

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jul 28,2009 1:41pm
I don't quite get the racist thing. Is it because he listens to niggery wigger metal?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 1:45pm
I like to imagine this kid just accidentally, through a series of hilarious and improbable mishaps, auditioning for a string of white power bands, getting more and more frustrated and confused each time, until finally this thread results.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jul 28,2009 1:47pm
RTTP is the icing to the cake that is your theory.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 1:48pm
should I feel guilty of bumping this thread yesterday? everyone forgot the codso.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 1:49pm
I was gonna laugh at you for bumping the other thread, but I didn't want to bump it in order to respond. YOU KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK. LOL

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jul 28,2009 1:49pm
Codso should become the 2nd vocalist for Saint2Sinner

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 1:50pm
i didn't bump that other thread

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 1:51pm
THE HELL YOU SAY. A reply is a bump in my book, good buddy. LRN2INTRNT, PLZ, KTHXBAI

toggletoggle post by joeycobra  at Jul 28,2009 1:51pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 1:53pm
[/SURPRISED]

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jul 28,2009 1:54pm
Those are some diesel coke bottles.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 1:56pm
wait, what thread are you referring to?

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 28,2009 1:57pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
I was gonna laugh at you for bumping the other thread, but I didn't want to bump it in order to respond. YOU KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK. LOL

That's funny, cause i laughed at you when he bumped that thread. (hoping that no one bumps embarrasing jimbo threads.)

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 1:57pm
I DIDN"T BUMP THAT THREAD!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 1:59pm
clearly my blatant opposition to the thread in question shall prove me innocent. I wouldn't log out, bump it saying "hai" then log back in and siigh. i would have bumped it as my logged in self, fools

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 2:02pm
THE LIES OF A CONFESSED TROLL HAVE NO EFFECT ON ME

TEE HEE

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 2:03pm
I could supply all the evidence I have and narrow it down to 3 people that were reading the thread when I said "remember the DYA thread?"

One of those D-bags bumped it. They know who they are. Then they called me a sad panda. foghats, I tell you.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 28,2009 2:04pm
ah gahd

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 2:04pm
Katie went to see Foghat in Jersey for free. I can only conjecture at how amazing that parking lot must have been. MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF MULLETS

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 2:06pm
MAKES ME WANNA SQUEEZE INTO MY BADASS RED JEANS

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 28,2009 2:06pm
Sacreligion said[orig][quote]

Desiree Villegas shares the spotlight with no one... unless they start making bigger spotlights.

AYYYY-OHHHHHHH

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 2:11pm
There needs to be a button on here that plays a rimshot when you click it.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jul 28,2009 2:11pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Sacreligion said[orig][quote]

Desiree Villegas shares the spotlight with no one... unless they start making bigger spotlights.

AYYYY-OHHHHHHH

That's an H strip if I ever saw one. Get photoshoppin people!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 28,2009 2:12pm
this is the best I can offer
http://instantrimshot.com/

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Jul 28,2009 2:12pm
I could supply all the evidence I have and narrow it down to 3 people that were reading the thread when I said "remember the DYA thread?"

One of those D-bags bumped it. They know who they are. Then they called me a sad panda. foghats, I tell you.

Jim thinks it was me. After all, I did make a comment about shampoo.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jul 28,2009 2:12pm
MAKES ME WANNA SQUEEZE INTO MY BADASS RED JEANS

Everytime I hear Urgent on the Radio I think of that girl's boobs, covered in vomit.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jul 28,2009 2:13pm
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
this is the best I can offer
http://instantrimshot.com/

needs moar instant trim shots

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 2:14pm
WHO SET THIS THING ON HEAD GAMES?!?

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jul 28,2009 2:14pm
oh god
this will be used
http://nelsonhaha.com/

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jul 28,2009 2:16pm

Fryman, fill your eyes, with double vision.

Frylock, you have a problem...you're a drunk.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 28,2009 2:18pm
Fryman, those are my frickin' azaleas.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at Jul 28,2009 2:33pm
THE LIES OF A CONFESSED TROLL HAVE NO EFFECT ON ME

TEE HEE

I dunno if i believe him about not bumping it, but i kinda do because why would he so adamantly lie about it? Ya know? On the other hand, every time i see a troll post about something to rile people up... i think it's dear ol jim.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 2:35pm
honesly, I don't troll that much. probably once a week.

you guys know what trolls you are.

my weekly troll was codso's girlfriend. haven't trolled before that in quite sometime.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jul 28,2009 2:38pm

Jesus, that old troll

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Jul 28,2009 3:28pm

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Jul 28,2009 3:29pm

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jul 28,2009 4:14pm
holy shit

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 28,2009 4:15pm
hahaha how is that video? can't watch it at work

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jul 28,2009 4:38pm
the best thing ive ever seen

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Jul 28,2009 4:42pm
hahaha. this thread was already funny as hell. now it's amazing. i cant watch that video anymore. too funny.

toggletoggle post by Harry Plopper at Aug 25,2009 8:20pm

Does this mean you'll show us your bewbz now?

toggletoggle post by zykloned at Aug 25,2009 8:41pm edited Aug 25,2009 8:41pm
Wow, I really want to join your super awesome band man its too bad that I'm a wicked coke whore and the leader of the coalition for homosexual nazis. WHITE POWER!!!

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Aug 25,2009 9:35pm
hahahahha! i have nothing clever to post but this is what i live for! (that and getting rich horror dome)

toggletoggle post by FlightlessBird  at Aug 25,2009 9:50pm
Someone get FlightlessFanboy to harrass him to come and post.

FlightlessFanboy has quite the ring to it.

But yeah, I really, really should get him in here.

toggletoggle post by FailingTroll at Jan 18,2010 7:45pm
Hello Friends,

Zack Codso here. Wow, I guess I'm a real asshole. All news to me. I posted this ad on craigslist, but I just now found out that someone reposted it on to this site to. I also have no clue who "codso's_girlfriend" is, 'cause I'm such a loser that I didn't have a girlfriend around this time frame.

I can handle bigass clumps of people talking shit about me, I mean hey, I've been to high school before and I have pissed off alot of women. The only thing that has me a little disappointed us that fact that I'm just now finding this big disgusion out. I see the fact that my phone number is on my ad, I see basically my whole myspace page, and lots of people who know where I work. It sucks that all I got was this message board. I didn't get one phone call, myspace message, OR visit to my workplace. I got basically got nothing out of nothing.

I know I'm not better than anyone here, and I meant when I said nothing against those styles, it's just not what I play. Even after seeing all these comments I don't think I'm better than you guys. I'm actually kind of a shitbrick, this ad of mine don't show the have of what a dickwawd I am. But when I was in high school I spent too much time trying to be different and no time being myself, which is why I was a total loner. Now I'm myself, I have friends, and I have people who hate my guts, but it's cool by me because I'm being myself.

I'm not gonna kick anyone's ass over this, nor am I gonna put a bullet in someone's head, and I'm sure as hell not gonna jump off the Gofuckyourself Gate Bridge and end my life over a bunch of peepants bloggers. If anything, I should thank you guys for boosting my confidence, I mean hell, you guys made me famous. Next time I start to hate myself, I can look at these comments and realize that I could have been worse. I'm still not better than any of you, but I'm far from worse seeing as I don't do this to people I hate let alone don't know at all. Last of all, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with this ad, I just wanted to find the right band with people who are assholes like me and dig the same tunes as I do. But honestly, don't think, just move, whatever you wanna post in this message board, hold that thought and say it to me. After all you DO have my phone number, myspace, and workplace

-Zack Codso

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 18,2010 7:51pm
SAY IT TO HIS FACE U WONT

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 18,2010 9:04pm
hooray for self deprecation

toggletoggle post by death. at Jan 18,2010 9:04pm
why the fuck did i just spend 15 minutes reading about a dried up stinky dick licker?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 18,2010 9:08pm
Is this real? It's like christmas all over again.

toggletoggle post by MikeOfANewMachine at Jan 18,2010 9:46pm
douchebag_patrol said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

ATTN: Aril

We still looking for a vocalist?

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jan 18,2010 9:52pm
Yes. Codso, do you want to join a band?

By the way, I posted as your girlfriend <3

toggletoggle post by ugghh at Jan 19,2010 10:34am
this dude should be taken out back and shot
do everyone a favor

toggletoggle post by zurdo  at Jan 19,2010 10:38am
lmao

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Jan 19,2010 10:49am
ArilliusBM said[orig][quote]
Yes. Codso, do you want to join a band?

By the way, I posted as your girlfriend <3

TITS or GTFO

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 4,2014 12:32pm
BRING BACK CODSO

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Murdered Norsk Unicorn
[default homepage] [print][6:24:03pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.09914 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]