New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> in dire need tonight by tbone_r on Mar 22,2004 3:56pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 22,2004 3:56pm
looks like an awesome show, who's going?

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 22,2004 3:59pm
my bad, jake already asked...

toggletoggle post by todayistheday at Mar 22,2004 4:00pm
im not sure now....since dwd isnt playing

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 22,2004 4:06pm
you know for sure they aren't playing?
guy (trc singer) seemed to think they were.

I also heard that he might sing all of fassw's set.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 22,2004 4:07pm
when the rev "hears" things..he's usually right

toggletoggle post by todayistheday at Mar 22,2004 4:12pm
nate told me they werent

toggletoggle post by joostin at Mar 22,2004 4:37pm
anyone know who's going to replace them?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 22,2004 4:44pm
I'm wandering in the dark like a blind man too...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 22,2004 4:51pm
ok, word is that they are not playing and it's a 3 band show.

toggletoggle post by jake at Mar 22,2004 5:14pm
its ok tom. you're the electric jew anyway.

dwd not playing is pretty lame. is the price gonna go down at all?

toggletoggle post by joostin at Mar 23,2004 1:28am
even without DWD there tonight, it was still fun

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Mar 23,2004 1:41am
idn was awesome as usual, and i though fassw put on a great show-the left handed guitarist was insane

did anyone else notice the drunk guy who yelled "yeah!" the second after each fassw song?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 23,2004 1:48am
tbone_r said:
did anyone else notice the drunk guy who yelled "yeah!" the second after each fassw song?

wasn't he part of the band? (I wasn't there obviously)

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 23,2004 1:48am
how was the turnout?

toggletoggle post by luke   at Mar 23,2004 1:59am
thanks to everybody that came out. it was a good time. i was really bummed that DWD couldn't play.

toggletoggle post by nick   at Mar 23,2004 2:00am
wasn't he part of the band? (I wasn't there obviously)

No he wasn't, he was having a great time though. The turnout was ok, I've seen better. Not as many people came out for IDN as usual, it was fun though. FASSW songs are waaaaay too long, they lost my attention after the first song and i just watched thier wild guitarrist flail around.

toggletoggle post by luke   at Mar 23,2004 2:09am
FASSW was amazing. I agree that the songs were a bit too long. But seeing Guy back in action was awesome. I can't wait for TRC to start playing again.

toggletoggle post by luke   at Mar 23,2004 2:11am
also one of the tightest sets i've ever seen by in dire need. sounded fucking incredible

toggletoggle post by joostin at Mar 23,2004 10:27am
luke said:
FASSW was amazing. I agree that the songs were a bit too long. But seeing Guy back in action was awesome. I can't wait for TRC to start playing again.

agreed, Guy's voice has only gotten better

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Mar 23,2004 2:00pm
oh man, haven't seen Guy do his thing in a long time. definently a treat.

FASSW was alright. The songs were entirely too long, and i didn't appreciate trying to pass off stoner riffs as breakdowns, or all the ass wiggling going on.

In Dire Need was phenomenal. i don't get why so many kids were just standing around, but whatever.

STF finally picked up the new cd. this bands come a long way and they deserve all of it.

toggletoggle post by Paul without password at Mar 23,2004 4:21pm
Went to the show and left

FASSW - I thought this band was trash. Generic metalcore that tried to be technical. That guitarist who was "going crazy" wasnt even fucking playing half the time.

IDN- played a good set although no one moved, and when I did move i got into some pointless fight. After IDN i left.

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Mar 23,2004 9:26pm
he was doing van halen spins....thats almost as good as playing.

toggletoggle post by theundergroundscene   at Mar 23,2004 10:09pm
I went to the show and stuff. I though FASSW was fucking amazing, and yes, Guy from The Red Chord has some serious pipes. I too can not wait for a new album because he just has so much pressence that I have no doubts they will be the next big Massachusetts metalcore band to blow up and stuff.

In Dire Need played like a five minute set or something. I came back in from talking to everyone's favorite spaz (aka FASSW's guitarist) and they were almost done and I was sad.

Since The Flood was awesome. I swear, every single time I go to a show Since The Flood or With Honor are playing. I'm not complaining though, because I fucking love With Honor and Since The Flood is really awesome too...

And Deadwater Drowning broke up or something. But that much has already been said.

Maybe someday my site will work (I heard a rumor it could be soon) and I can post the pictures from all these shows I've been going to. I only have, oh, 14 shows worth so far...

toggletoggle post by Andy RAOV at Mar 23,2004 11:45pm
Can someone give me contact info for IDN?

toggletoggle post by joostin at Mar 24,2004 12:47am
Andy RAOV said:
Can someone give me contact info for IDN?

it's indireneedmetal@yahoo.com
or i could help you out.

toggletoggle post by geoorge at Mar 24,2004 1:16am
fassw is probably one of the best bands ive ever seen live.

they actually have energy, putting on a good show is equally as important as a recording. so what if he's missing strings, he's playing a show and going nuts, i'd rather he was out of tune and sounded like shit and doing that then standing there and looking tough like every other fucking hardcore and metal band. its called having a good time.
things i HATE about seeing bands play live.
-when the singer give a fucking speech about being edge or his new family or bringing the mosh. "this is your last chance to dance, get the fuck up!"
-when they just stand there and look angry. get over yourself guy, you're not that tough
-assholes in the pit who intentionally go out of their way to hurt people.
-goofy hardcore dances. whatever floats your boat i guess, but you still look stupid as hell.

people are just trying to have a good time, thats what it's supposed to be about, or at least thats what i think.

toggletoggle post by JonahBloodbath   at Mar 24,2004 1:28am
here here..

though im prolly guilty of "goofy hardcore dances"

toggletoggle post by Jackblack at Jan 13,2019 12:07pm
Stupid filtered SPAMBOT post: 182.186.36.38

toggletoggle post by Cannoy at Mar 31,2019 4:52pm
Stupid filtered SPAMBOT post: 182.186.122.103

toggletoggle post by Cannoy at Mar 31,2019 4:53pm
Stupid filtered SPAMBOT post: 182.186.122.103

toggletoggle post by Christian T. Tennyson at Mar 31,2019 4:57pm
Information shared over here is quite amazing and unique because of many reasons, I started online working and essay writing was the major reason behind this. Do you want to know something about lptennisacademy.com or not, if you are looking for something unique and wonderful stuff, We hope a kind and better response from your side. Am I looking nice, if you want to know something follow me right now?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][6:00:08am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01357 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]