New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Saco river Maine this weekend by johnvanveen on Jun 25,2009 7:22pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by johnvanveen at Jun 25,2009 7:22pm
Im heading up to northconway friday nite anything to do there?
also hitting saco river with a big group anyone been hows it? weather dosnt loko that good this weekend tho
partyign sat nite on river and heading home sunday
anything i should bring?
anyone been before?
thanks
rip jacko

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 25,2009 9:09pm
OMG, you must be a Masshole. Only massholes have the impression that that place is cool. Just so ya know, NO locals hang out there, we avoid it like the plague and toss shit off the 302 bridge as you pass under us.

I'm an Intervale / Fryeburg boy, until I was 13 that is, but man was it fun going down with our Dad's and fucking with "flatlanders."

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Jun 25,2009 9:18pm
Hoser said[orig][quote]
OMG, you must be a Masshole. Only massholes have the impression that that place is cool. Just so ya know, NO locals hang out there, we avoid it like the plague and toss shit off the 302 bridge as you pass under us.

I'm an Intervale / Fryeburg boy, until I was 13 that is, but man was it fun going down with our Dad's and fucking with "flatlanders."

I bet your dad was a closet faggot.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 25,2009 9:22pm
No, not at all. He and his friends were very young when I was a kid. They apparently just had nothing better to do than harass tourist assholes that the entire local community hates. We just like their money. If you could, just mail us the money and stay home. That way we both get the things we want the most. Your money, and our tranquility and privacy. You faggots move here for the tranquility, then you start to build the same shit that you were trying to get away from in your shithole state. You retards are whack.

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Jun 25,2009 9:23pm
LOL.........Jake rules

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 25,2009 9:24pm
I have never hated the colors red, white, and blue as much as I do when I see a Mass. license plate.

Also, please let me in on the secret...how come all of the green and white Mass plates are always dirty as sin with highway scuzz and rust? I have yet to see a green and white Mass plate that doesnt look like total shit.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 25,2009 9:31pm
Could it be that your state is filthy? Could it be that despite all of your crybaby environmentalism that you alone are the most disgusting New England state?

I think so...yes, I think so. Stay in your cities, cockroaches!!

toggletoggle post by some guy at Jun 25,2009 9:33pm
bring babywipes to clean with and condoms. the local whores are so starved for any cock that isn't local/related. remember the line from the Paully Shore movie Son in Law "inbreeeeeders".

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 25,2009 9:36pm
he's from RI. and please, come and spemd your out of state money!

i love it up there.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 25,2009 9:37pm
there arent inbreds there. its all out of staters buying summer farms.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 25,2009 9:40pm
The Rev. is right...Masshole and New York money own that town now. Enjoy the shithole that you turn it into. I'll keep moving my family north. Morals are very important to us...

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jun 25,2009 10:18pm
RTTP BOVA-FACT: When the subject is Massachusetts Hoser turns into a 13 year old girl.

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Jun 25,2009 10:25pm
Hoser said[orig][quote]
Also, please let me in on the secret...how come all of the green and white Mass plates are always dirty as sin with highway scuzz and rust? I have yet to see a green and white Mass plate that doesnt look like total shit.

Those are the old plates that are grandfathered in or whatever. They are not required to be on the front and back like the red white and blue plates, only the back. It has been 23 years since they stopped making the green plates.

toggletoggle post by GUY at Jun 25,2009 10:33pm
new hampshire is good for two things cheap smokes and easy girls. funny when people from new hampshire talk shit about mass. jokes on you your from nh

toggletoggle post by small nose at Jun 25,2009 10:47pm
yeah and he has a big nose that van veen

toggletoggle post by charest at Jun 25,2009 11:56pm
GUY loves the cock

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 25,2009 11:59pm
I live in portsmouth. of course I love tourist cash.

toggletoggle post by jvv at Jun 26,2009 12:04am
hey whos that who knows me? im thinking tim? the dread maybe?
ok so no one said anything fun up there to do besides the local whores

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 26,2009 9:04pm
Local girls avoid Massholes like the plague.

However, I invaded Mass today to race cars down at F1 in Braintree. Was pretty fun, but man...massholes are still rude pricks, and I dont understand how anyone drives down there, its soooo fucking overpopulated.

toggletoggle post by darkwor  at Jun 26,2009 9:16pm
generalizations make you smart
(masshole rhetoric)

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 26,2009 9:55pm
Darkwor...it's a simple study in Sociology. You meatheads call it a generalization. Sociologists take a sample of a population in order to understand the whole. You see, I have taken many samples through observation and found that Massholes have earned their name, because they are assholes. That name didn'y materialize out of nowhere. You dicks earned it. I'm sorry if you're offended, but it's the truth. Any simple study of Massachussetts denizens would reveal that truth in a heartbeat.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 27,2009 2:01am
local girls will fuck anyone who calls them pretty. who the fuck is hoser kidding.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 27,2009 5:30pm
Maybe yours will, but I speak for the rest of us when I say, "ummm....no, really, they won't."

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jun 27,2009 5:46pm
I went canoooing down the Saco River two years ago. Great time. Bring weed.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][6:15:29am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02214 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]