New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Ipsissimus "The Three Secrets Of Fatima" limited vinyl EP now available by goatcatalyst on May 26,2009 9:09pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 26,2009 9:09pm
Hot Air Press presents a pious vinyl pressing of Ipsissimus' "The Three Secrets Of Fatima".
Black 12" EP limited to 137 copies.

www.hotairpress.org

Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Ipsissimus

toggletoggle post by Martins   at May 26,2009 9:12pm
I would get this because it is awesome but I have no record player.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at May 26,2009 9:43pm
Who are all these people with just mp3 players and CD players?

Audiophiles FTW.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 26,2009 10:57pm
hey ryan, i was just listening to this the other night. still spin it regularly. good stuff.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 27,2009 10:20am
Thanks so much, guys. Glad people are digging it. Hopefully a label will dig the new EP enough to put it out.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 27,2009 10:21am
how many copies of the new EP? I can mention it to the person putting Abaroth's new cd out..

toggletoggle post by c.dEAD at May 27,2009 11:18am
Indeed an awesome demo. Would love to hear this on the wax cylinders. I really need to get a new needle, I swear I have like 20 EP/LP's I haven't heard yet.....including my own bands!

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 27,2009 11:48am
That would be cool, Jim. Not quite sure what we'll be doing in terms of quantity for the new EP. Three originals and one cover. Right around a half hour. Just gonna shop it around and see who bites, I think. I'm hoping the vinyl and the fact that we self released the CDs will give us some weight. And thanks, C.Dead. I don't even have a record player and I'm siked.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 27,2009 2:19pm
Figured I might as well throw the cover up. Since I can't edit the original post in txtmoad, here it is:

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at May 28,2009 12:31am
i also love the cd. You gave me one in Baltimore, great shit. Sounds like Black & Roll to me.

toggletoggle post by BoarcorpseJimbo   at May 28,2009 5:35am
i think i might have understated my adoration for this cd... and for the Goat. I listened to the whole thing again after this post (see one above) and it was even better.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 28,2009 7:39am
I wished I got this for my radio station

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at May 28,2009 9:02am
ryan, put one to the side for me. will def grab one when I see you

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 28,2009 10:39am
The Second Secret is a phenomenal song.

toggletoggle post by Hecate  at May 29,2009 6:39pm
Found one on stage, OWNED.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 29,2009 7:00pm
You owe me $12!

toggletoggle post by Hecate  at May 30,2009 7:54am
Aw! from the show in CT?? I asked Al if it were his, and he said no... I tried figuring out whos it was. Im not a total douche... ill send u the 12 bucks... or if you are going to a show sometime soon i can give it to you then.

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at May 30,2009 12:56pm
Hecate said[orig][quote]
Aw! from the show in CT?? I asked Al if it were his, and he said no... I tried figuring out whos it was. Im not a total douche... ill send u the 12 bucks... or if you are going to a show sometime soon i can give it to you then.

somewhat douchey

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 30,2009 2:07pm
I'm totally kidding. Haha. It's cool. Thanks for coming out. Frealz.

toggletoggle post by Barbelo at May 30,2009 6:22pm
So kvlt I don't own a copy, and I played on it! Goat, we putting the cover on the new one?

toggletoggle post by Barbelo at May 30,2009 6:24pm
So kvlt I don't own a copy, and I played on it! Goat, we putting the cover on the new one?

toggletoggle post by hecate  at May 30,2009 6:50pm
oscarct said[orig][quote]
Hecate said[orig][quote]

somewhat douchey

Good.

I deserve to be a douche for driving 2 hrs, to hear the headlining band cancelled on my birthday... it was memorial day and i couldnt even go to a bar after the show.

toggletoggle post by hotairpress at Jun 8,2009 12:18am
http://www.deadformat.net/topic.php?id=17136

if you're in CT you can pick some up at redscroll records, and if you're in NYC you can find a few at academy records in brooklyn.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jun 8,2009 1:25am
You should probably just order one from Ajna, Dylan. You know it'll get there faster. And I'm afraid it doesn't look good for the cover- Tichondrius will not suffer a guest vocalist. And he's gonna be PISSED when he catches wind of Stephen Perkins' percussion overdubs on "Goatthrone"

Hecate- that SUCKS. Hope you enjoyed the bands that DID play (fuck A Storm Of Light in the face). Krallice at least KILLED. You could have gone to Stonebridge after the show to enjoy the sodomite bartender's big city priss attitude and shittier fucking pours. No worries at all about the record - Satan apparently willed it yours. You may or may not owe me a PBR at some point, however. Perhaps when Ipsissimus plays out again- which will probably be a year and a half.

Ben and Luc - you are beautiful men.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 8,2009 2:05am
so im not reading all of this, how do i go about ordering one of these

toggletoggle post by barbeloh at Jun 8,2009 7:15am
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
You should probably just order one from Ajna, Dylan. You know it'll get there faster. And I'm afraid it doesn't look good for the cover- Tichondrius will not suffer a guest vocalist. And he's gonna be PISSED when he catches wind of Stephen Perkins' percussion overdubs on "Goatthrone"

Tyler is amazing, yes, but no way am I paying for a copy of my own record! Not at least until I pass out in my swimming pool doused in vodka with my mother watching.

lolz re: Perkins

I move we get Christian Vander to lay down a second drum track for la bas.

T. does a great Danzig impression, get him to lay it down himself then! We can't let those great tracks go to waste!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 8,2009 8:59am
I can't wait to pull my copy out tonight.
blasphemous.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jun 8,2009 9:05am
W3, you can get the record at hotairpress.org

D- I'm kidding, fool! I'll send you your copy. Agreed about salvaging the track. LOL@ Chris Holmes reference. Too good.

Yeaaaah Rev, WHIP IT OUT!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 8,2009 9:07am
hells fucking yeah

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jun 8,2009 1:33pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
W3, you can get the record at hotairpress.org

D- I'm kidding, fool! I'll send you your copy. Agreed about salvaging the track. LOL@ Chris Holmes reference. Too good.

Yeaaaah Rev, WHIP IT OUT!

thank you dreamy

toggletoggle post by hotairpress at Jun 15,2009 5:33pm
i have maybe 10 left. get one. redscroll records in CT has some, armageddon in providence and academy in brooklyn.

thanks to everyone who has helped us out thus far.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][12:51:45am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.02542 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]