New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> in the shit is NOT powerviolence, according to *ERIC wood by xgodzillax on May 26,2009 10:37am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 26,2009 10:37am edited May 27,2009 11:49am

fuck him

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 26,2009 10:42am
genres are for faggots

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 26,2009 10:46am
i wanna be power metal

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 11:12am
you guys sounds like powerviolence to me. or at least what is known to be powerviolence. this scott wood guy needs to relax and get a life.

toggletoggle post by xitsdoomsdayx at May 26,2009 11:17am
umm...well...

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 26,2009 11:17am edited May 27,2009 11:50am
reimroc said[orig][quote]
you guys sounds like powerviolence to me. or at least what is known to be powerviolence. this *ERIC wood guy needs to relax and get a life.

*ERIC wood was in man is the bastard. he still needs to get a life though. lololololol

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 26,2009 11:17am
sounds black metal to me

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 11:20am edited May 26,2009 11:21am
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]
you guys sounds like powerviolence to me. or at least what is known to be powerviolence. this scott wood guy needs to relax and get a life.

scott wood was in man is the bastard. he still needs to get a life though. lololololol

I listen to them on a daily. Didn't really memorize the members of the band. Still like you said, the fact hes raging over a music genre he claims he "invented" shows he really needs to fill his days with more productive activities.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 26,2009 11:22am
if any other band tries to call themselves "boner-fueled melodic metal," i'm going to fire off an angry email telling them my band invented that genre and rich horror named it, and they need to invent their own genre. i would also say "that shit is dead, holmes."

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 26,2009 11:27am
cash money

toggletoggle post by joeyumbrella  at May 26,2009 11:34am
haha

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at May 26,2009 11:35am
POWERVIOLENCE IS FO DA CHILDREN

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 26,2009 11:38am
we are no longer powerviolence, we have renamed our 'genre' penis-in-anusviolence

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 26,2009 11:39am
do you think he sits around for an hour a day going to random myspace sites finding bands claiming to be powerviolence just to say this?

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 26,2009 11:39am
because that would be lol

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at May 26,2009 11:40am
Imagine if every band created their own style. Jeez.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 26,2009 11:43am
PatMeebles said[orig][quote]
Imagine if every band created their own style. Jeez.

maybe there'd be less shitty music

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 26,2009 11:43am
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
do you think he sits around for an hour a day going to random myspace sites finding bands claiming to be powerviolence just to say this?

the idea we have about how he found is, a member of in the shit was formerly in another band who did a 'mini-tour' with the band scott wood is in, and during that 'mini-tour' shit was talked about us because our first show was with rotten sound. i had no idea that powerviolence was high school. the hardcore scene on the other hand...

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 26,2009 11:45am
well, members of Converge, Thursday and Glasjaw formed a band (I forget the name, but who cares) and called it powerviolence. I guess a sign of the apocalypse for the actual genre. High school kids are likely to follow their lead

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 11:47am
lol you don't see ian mackaye calling up hardcore bands and telling them to stop, hardcore is dead and he invented it.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 26,2009 11:48am
haha, I hope when I'm 50 I have better things to do with my life then telling MATT DOMINO anecdotes to total strangers on the internet.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at May 26,2009 11:53am

the idea we have about how he found is, a member of in the shit was formerly in another band who did a 'mini-tour' with the band scott wood is in, and during that 'mini-tour' shit was talked about us because our first show was with rotten sound. i had no idea that powerviolence was high school. the hardcore scene on the other hand...
wow I actually thought he was trying to be sarcastic....lol that's actually kinda sad

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at May 26,2009 11:53am
well, members of Converge, Thursday and Glasjaw formed a band (I forget the name, but who cares) and called it powerviolence. I guess a sign of the apocalypse for the actual genre. High school kids are likely to follow their lead
you are thinking of United Nations, sir

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 26,2009 12:22pm
lol you don't see ian mackaye calling up hardcore bands and telling them to stop, hardcore is dead and he invented it.

No, he just waits until interviewers and documentary makers come knocking on his door to tell the world that he invented hardcore, and straightedge.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 12:43pm
i'll give him straightedge(or at least the term) but not hardcore.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 26,2009 12:53pm
Like I said to Nick yesterday, I hope the guy who invented being drunk send an angry MySpace message to Rampant Decay soon.

toggletoggle post by joeycobra  at May 26,2009 12:58pm
here I am hard at work INVENTING my own genre.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 12:59pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
Like I said to Nick yesterday, I hope the guy who invented being drunk send an angry MySpace message to Rampant Decay soon.

You would need to travel back to ancient Egypt, bring someone back, set him up with a myspace and then send Rampant Decay a message.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at May 26,2009 1:01pm
I'M IN UR MUZIK, PLAYIN UR GENREZ

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 26,2009 1:05pm
Nope, they'd have to travel back to ancient China. There's evidence of alcohol in jars dating from 7000BC there, 2000 more years before Egypt.

To China!

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 1:07pm
OHSNAPPED~!

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 26,2009 1:09pm

You would need to travel back to ancient Egypt, bring someone back, set him up with a myspace and then send Rampant Decay a message.

I'm pretty sure some neanderthal found a puddle with fermenting potatoes in it long before egypt. people were gettin hammered before they new how to speak haha.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 1:11pm
Well ancient egyptians were the first known culture to ferment ale and record it via glyphs.

But apparently its now China.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 26,2009 1:14pm
chinese made rice wine.
egyptians were the first to make ale, although it would be nothing like it is today. also in china: first evidence of marijuana "consumption"
but the big question is, who cares?

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 1:17pm
Not a lot of people. But its fun to have these intelligent conversations with you aril.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 26,2009 1:19pm

Thine genre is dead. I hast invented it with MATT DOMINO. Thou art the king of posuers.

Amen.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 26,2009 1:25pm
I keep missing you on steam

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 1:26pm
i pm'd you my second account that i'm sometimes on.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at May 26,2009 2:04pm
i love peen in my bootyhole guys. i love to be fisted too

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 26,2009 2:12pm
W3%20nli said[orig][quote]
i love peen in my bootyhole guys. i love to be fisted too

The truth will out!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 26,2009 2:59pm
The guy who invented needlessly ruining other people's equipment just emailed the BBA myspace.

He was not happy.

toggletoggle post by xitsdoomsdayx at May 26,2009 3:05pm
Brass monkey

toggletoggle post by patmeebles at May 26,2009 3:15pm
He's just jealous that you have a song about Chris Dodge and not him.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at May 26,2009 3:22pm
I'm going to be so eRipshit when some poseur shitbutt band starts calling themselves silly slam. I'll cry so hard.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax mobile as fuck at May 26,2009 7:01pm
scott wood, don't hate because chris dodge is better than you

toggletoggle post by Ike Turner at May 26,2009 7:16pm
Y'all ain't rock and roll

That shit is dead brother-I helped invent it with FATS DOMINO-invent your own genre

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 26,2009 10:12pm
"Scott Wood"

Are you fucking SERIOUS!?

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 26,2009 11:20pm
^lol

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 27,2009 6:27am
The guy's name is Eric Wood. Man, I've been reading a lot of the dumbest shit ever on this board lately.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 27,2009 7:37am
lol well i didn't even know he was in MITB so i'm in the clear.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 27,2009 11:02am
Lamp said[orig][quote]
The guy's name is Eric Wood. Man, I've been reading a lot of the dumbest shit ever on this board lately.

i confused the names, big deal. blow me

toggletoggle post by c.dEAD at May 27,2009 3:17pm
Lamp has to have the biggest vagina on earth.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 27,2009 3:23pm
lamp does tend to get annoyed easily but hes still a good dude.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 27,2009 3:27pm
Really? I thought CoffeeTable or ToiletSeat had more of a temper than Lamp.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 27,2009 3:32pm
Not temper but annoyed easily. Theres a difference aril.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 27,2009 3:39pm
A difference to some, a similarity to others.
I've got both, but I black out with my temper and have no idea what my body is doing during it. Fun stuff.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 27,2009 3:43pm
Remind me not to piss you off.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 27,2009 3:46pm
oh.. that probably happens once every year or two years. nothing to be worried about. in fact, some people here have pissed me off but I've learned to brush it aside. anger management ftw.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 27,2009 3:55pm
yea i try to avoid fights myself. its just a waste of time. i always do my best to settle disputes with words.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at May 27,2009 4:16pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
oh.. that probably happens once every year or two years. nothing to be worried about. in fact, some people here have pissed me off but I've learned to brush it aside. anger management ftw.

FF6 SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax mobile as fuck at May 27,2009 4:17pm
when I fight and I get mad enough I black out and just lose it. also, when I'm in a fight and taste my own blood I fucking snap. legit black out and when i come to, I have no idea of what I've done. I destroyed some kids face 7 years ago in berkeley. its probably effects from when I was 13 and used to smoke mad dust before going to fight large groups of people. I put a kid in a coma with a sunken in face back in 95/96. I guess it kinda has made me who I am today, a walking time bomb.

lol

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 27,2009 4:19pm
i hope noone posts rancid lyrics to the last sentence on the above post

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 27,2009 5:23pm edited May 27,2009 5:24pm
lamp <3

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 27,2009 6:32pm
Lots of people get bothered by things. I just like to exaggerate it for comedic effect.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 28,2009 10:35am
people need to relax, so much unchecked aggression for no reason.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 28,2009 5:55pm
Aggression is funny as hell. Watching people argue or get mad at stuff has always been something I've enjoyed greatly, though I really don't like to be the cause of it most of the time.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at May 28,2009 6:21pm

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 28,2009 9:14pm
apparently mr. wood has sent the same message to every band with the word powerviolence associated with him. hes a myspace music troll

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 28,2009 9:23pm
The douchecunt has never been able to handle the fact that he created a legitimate subgenre descriptor even if he did it as a joke. I'm sure bands way older have gotten the same harsh words from him. Fuck Eric Wood anyway, his bands aren't nearly as good as other stalwarts of the group.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at May 28,2009 9:25pm
yes this is now name dropping time and I talked to Mr. jay Randall today and he said this is a regular for that dood.

so cheerio RTTP

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 28,2009 9:26pm
Your drummer already said that.

I've changed my MySpace name to Rich Horror, INVENTOR OF POWERVIOLENCE to see if he'll have a stroke.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at May 29,2009 2:57pm
the man is 50 + years old, leave him alone you assholes

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 29,2009 3:00pm
I invented being old WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS

WHERE DOES HE GET OFF

WHY I OUGHTTA

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 29,2009 6:04pm
do it rich, do it.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 31,2009 8:49am
I have shown this around and the general consensus seems to be that Eric Wood did not write this.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 31,2009 11:28am
Lamp said[orig][quote]
I have shown this around and the general consensus seems to be that Eric Wood did not write this.

funny, cause W3 talked to someone that knows mr wood and he also said that were not the first band that hes said this to. and that person is J RANDALL from agoraphobic nosebleed. so until you have facts, please sit down and enjoy the slandering of eric wood.

thank you,
tokyo massacre

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 31,2009 11:39am
I see a lot of names flying around, but not one single genre being invented. tisk tisk.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at May 31,2009 11:58am
Watch your toes! There's an incredible amount of name dropping in this thread!

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 31,2009 12:21pm
how come I get called a name dropper but when W3 does the exact same thing, no one calls him on it?

fuck you fags

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 31,2009 2:32pm
J RANDALL- is that the guy that writes all that ungood stuff in Decibel?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 31,2009 2:41pm
how come I get called a name dropper but when W3 does the exact same thing, no one calls him on it?

fuck you fags

"W3"

pick it up, pick it up.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 1,2009 6:12am
Lamp said[orig][quote]

funny, cause W3 talked to someone that knows mr wood and he also said that were not the first band that hes said this to. and that person is J RANDALL from agoraphobic nosebleed. so until you have facts, please sit down and enjoy the slandering of eric wood.

thank you,
tokyo massacre

Funny you should mention that since I showed this to people who know Eric Wood first hand, not just people who know people who know him, so...

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 1,2009 8:41am
Eric Wood is my cousin's brother-in-law's neighbor's brother. What does that make us?

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jun 1,2009 8:41am

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jun 1,2009 12:08pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]

Funny you should mention that since I showed this to people who know Eric Wood first hand, not just people who know people who know him, so...

good for you. would you like a cookie? how bout a bag of go fuck yourself?

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Jun 1,2009 12:15pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
Eric Wood is my cousin's brother-in-law's neighbor's brother. What does that make us?

powerviolence

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 1,2009 12:18pm
Let's settle this with a Facebook "How well do you know Eric Wood" quiz.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jun 1,2009 12:26pm
i really dont care at this point i think its awesome and im gonna take Jay's word on this that that dood is a tool and im gonna steal yo cookies and eat'em up

i steal yo cookies and eat'em yum

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jun 1,2009 2:00pm
Ever take two Double Stuft Oreos, unscrew one of the cookie thingies on each and combine em to make a Quadruple Stuft? That's some cookie tyrant shit right there.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax on the bus at Jun 1,2009 3:09pm
lololol

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][3:24:07pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.10199 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]