New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> metalhead seeks horny woman fo fwb - m4w - 34 by douchebag_patrol on May 18,2009 3:30am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at May 18,2009 3:30am
metalhead seeks horny woman fo fwb - m4w - 34 (somerville)

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/1174674256.html

hello, i am 6'0 200 lbs blue eyes long brown hair, 8 inches, i have plenty of pics of myself i am in an open relationship with my girlfriend, and i am seeking 1 additional partner

i am looking for a rock/metal woman out there if there are still some left, if not then that is fine, just be serious and for real, i am open to age and race and bodytype, the only thing i ask is to not be a stick figure, average or a little over weight is good for me .also i am std free papers to prove it, i am basically looking for a fwb type. and i am also currently in a open relationship with my girlfriend, i am seeking an additional partner/friend i am a very, very giving lover, i take my time, unlike most men . i am into heavy speed melodic death and thrash metal. ; ) i am for real and serious, if interested get back to me with a description of your self and a pic, and i'll get back with mine thanks i would like to hear from women only please, by all means feel free to ask me anything at all that you would like to know, even if you are not into metal music at all, that is fine it is all about attraction physically and emotionally, you can pick the place that we will meet so that you will feel relaxed and comfortable, i would like to hear a little about you, also see a picture too,i am also 420 friendly as well and have access to some Really good stuff hehe ; ) but either way is fine i really hope to hear from a likeminded woman out here, i don't want any fake people or ads, or scammers please, all i ask is for you to not waste my time as i will not waste yours, and i am very easy to get along with, i am a very very open and honest person, so in your reply please feel free to ask me anything at all that you would like to know, i am not a jealous or manogomous person, so i like to see more than one person at a time, so if you don't like commitet relationships, even better also i am an animal lover, especially cats

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at May 18,2009 3:35am
metalhead looking for fwb no sites - m4w - 34 (lowell)

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/1168323165.html

im 33 and to busy for a full fledged relationship but the right situation could change,i own a buissness,my own house i play in a underground popular metal band so i do travel looking more for friends with benefits with room for more maybe i can find the right girl for me please no scams or sites no more site jumpin and no check my cam or verify on this site they just need a credit card bullshit,just sex

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at May 18,2009 3:53am
Heavy girl with psoraisis - w4m - 29 (Worcester, MA)

http://worcester.craigslist.org/stp/1174793674.html

I am a 29- year old woman looking for a friend to go to the movies, out to eat, shopping, amusement parks, working out, etc. I am white and very overweight and have severe psoriasis. I would like to meet somebody with an open mind who will not be embarassed to be seen with me in public. I am very kind, understanding and patient and would love to hear from you. Take care

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at May 18,2009 3:55am
lonely army guys - m4w - 22 (leominster)

http://worcester.craigslist.org/stp/1176166618.html

hi my name is richard i am looking for friends i am going thou a really hard times and need some friends i have no one and hope to find some one to be friends with please message me back oh if it matters i was in the army and love talking about it

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][1:16:58pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.00910 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]