New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> GRAVESIDE Guedos by GRAVESIDE Guedos on May 15,2009 11:17pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDE Guedos at May 15,2009 11:17pm
They ate pizza like every other johnston guedo tonight. Why is it that GRAVESIDE Guedos always eat pizza and macaroni?

toggletoggle post by Taco shitz at May 15,2009 11:18pm
I heard they eat a lot of taco bell too. Especially the penguin.

toggletoggle post by Taco shitz at May 15,2009 11:18pm
I also heard they carry guns and knives to shank people on their, "List'...

toggletoggle post by Taco shitz at May 15,2009 11:19pm
You know what? IP check REV...

toggletoggle post by BILLY MAYS & SHITBAG BANDS at May 15,2009 11:25pm
Taco%20shitz said[orig][quote]
I heard they eat a lot of taco bell too. Especially the penguin.

Fuck you. I hear it's 7-11.

toggletoggle post by Taco shitz at May 16,2009 3:51pm
these guyz are just guedos

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at May 16,2009 4:37pm
i'm far from being a guedo

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 16,2009 8:20pm
You're all far from being able to spell "guido."

toggletoggle post by Taco shitz at May 16,2009 11:27pm
listen i dont care, I am on here to spread a message about these Italians. They are fat stupid and eat food. All they do is eat macaroni, meatballs and Italian bread. Why do they even bother play music when they are all fat and eat pizza.

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at May 17,2009 1:41am
ludicrous , Ridiculous, and unimaginative !!

toggletoggle post by Eli_hhcb at May 17,2009 1:42am
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
You're all far from being able to spell "guido."

toggletoggle post by BILLY MAYS & SHITBAG BANDS at May 17,2009 8:48am
Taco%20shitz said[orig][quote]
listen i dont care, I am on here to spread a message about these Italians. They are fat stupid and eat food. All they do is eat macaroni, meatballs and Italian bread. Why do they even bother play music when they are all fat and eat pizza.

***** TROLLING EFFORT. BUY THIS MAN A BIG SHITTY SLIDER STATION.

toggletoggle post by morboso cerebro at May 18,2009 3:32pm
You are all too normal to make any real funny jokes amongst yourselves. Just normal, shitty people with hangups and insecurities. I am the true morbid brain the one and only black massa of all things extreme. The drummer from Graveside is just a satanic guido. A big tall monster goof guido that leaves traces of microscopic feces on toilet seats when he wipes his butt they land on the seat. If his diarreah doesn't splash the inside the bowl enough and infest it with fecal germs, then the microscpic fecal particles will do the job, but these are sometimes very difficult to spot on a brown wooden toilet seats but I can spot them very easily on white seats. The drummer Ronals, he go to school to learn how to better understand these particles and how they relate to human socializations. Just a big waste of time and effart.

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at May 18,2009 3:49pm
your whole speech is a big waste of time . you said nothing in 5 sentences . what is your point morboso ?

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at May 18,2009 4:00pm
Shit trolling.

toggletoggle post by morboso cerebro at May 18,2009 4:01pm
It is not a waste of time it is very relevant actually. What do you say in your life that is very interesting at all hmm? all make believe brutality!!! I am the true sadomasochister of insane palats and crumbling hearts and stomachs, you are hungry for the future, hungry for dunkin doughnuts. You are just asshole, go away from here and stop acting as the RTTP police of what is relevant. If it's not relevant you would not care to jump on it as quickly as a sperm to an egg and respond just to knack it. You are not a good person to your family... you are a fat penguin disgrace@!

toggletoggle post by Mort Garson at May 19,2009 12:28am
Mort Garson loves the GRAVESIDE goodness. I will plant trees in your yard asshole and then plant some perennials in your front yard so fuck you.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Turbulent Nordic Necrophagia
[default homepage] [print][12:28:26am Apr 18,2024
load time 0.02745 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]