New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> SAVE MY HOUSE SALE!!! PLEASE LOOK by tinygiantclothing on May 5,2009 10:05am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by tinygiantclothing   at May 5,2009 10:05am
I have a parker pm20 .. its an amazing guitar with a stunning babinga top and It features a solid one-piece mahogany body & set neck, quilt babinga top, ebony fingerboard (25.5 " scale), 22 frets, black polycarbonate nut (1.65"), 2 Parker Stinger Alnico HH humbuckers, string thru design, Mag volume & tone with push/pull coil tap, Grover 18:1 tuners..its really an amazing guitar .. its pretty much min except for a couple tiny scratches on the back from a belt buckle. I've only used this guitar lightly at home and am really really going to miss it.

<p>I've run into some money troubles after being laid off for a couple months and have been putting off selling this.. I cant put it off any longer :(

<p>It also has dunlop strap locks and i can throw in the strap that is on it and a gig bag.

<p> It realy sucks i have to sell this but .. my loss is your amazing gain.
<p> $450 obo

<p>parker makes some of the best guitars on the market. this is no exception.

<p>Pics:
[IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/3mrhythm/IMG_4197.jpg[/img

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just refinished this cab a couple weeks ago,, dropped about $80 in coverings and about 5 hours of time in the cabs/head to give it a fresh new look. Both the Head and Cab work 100%. No issues an the head comes with a footswitch, power cable and cable to connect to the cab.

I'm running low on cash and it sucks to have to sell this.. but such is life. The head has built in delay, flange, chorus and reverb. has two channels.. clean (which you can crunch up) and distorted which has a ton of range .. from light crunch to distortion that could make children cry.

Head: MG100HDFX Cab: AVT412 (200watt Celestions)

Worth nearly $900 new. (which it looks and sound)

I'm really going to miss this halfy. Everything is like new. Asking $400 via pickup or $450 if i need to meet you somewhere or deliver it. the only thing that doesnt look new is the back of the cab from sliding it in my car and such.

Pics

toggletoggle post by tinygiantclothing   at May 5,2009 10:06am
i'll polish the axe up before pick up. I have some marshall guitar polish here at the house.

I just restrung it too the other day.

toggletoggle post by tinygiantclothing   at May 5,2009 7:05pm
amp is pending

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Handless Fetal Isis
[default homepage] [print][12:37:19pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01100 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]