New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> SELLING SHIT (guitars/pedal/cabinets/bike/messenger bag, whatever i think of) by ZJD on May 3,2009 4:28pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 3,2009 4:28pm
Ibanez rg350mdx w/ hard tweed case and i replaced the bridge pickup with a dimarzio x2n (ultra high gain metal type pickup, it rules)

Jackson Rhodes V. Black w/ black hardware/pickguard.

Electro Harmonix Holy Grail reverb w/ power adapter + original box

Boss DD3 delay

ProCo Rat distortion

4ohm Avatar 4x10 bass cabinet with a few blown speakers. If you are into replacing them or whatever i'll obviously sell this for cheap.

Avatar 4x12 guitar cab w/ V30s. The cable input is fucked up and i havent gotten to the hardware store and spent the 2 dollars to fix it yet, but i have another to use so I've been lazy. 8ohm

Motobecane Nomad. This is an old bike that was pretty beat when i bought it. i fixed it up and gave it new tires and whatnot, probably sell it pretty cheap.

Chrome citizen messenger bag. Pretty much brand new condition still, never been rained on or roughed up, black with blue stripe/lining.

make offers and stuff or be annoying and tell me to just name a price.
i can produce pictures of all this stuff if requested.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at May 3,2009 4:57pm
How much for the Avatar Cab?

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 3,2009 5:03pm
which one

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 3,2009 5:27pm
i'll assume you mean guitar and say 300

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at May 3,2009 5:52pm
$300 eh? Hmm...

Any interest in selling 2 of the speakers? I doubt it but it's worth a try.

Can I do a layaway? hahah

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 3,2009 5:59pm
not really. someone else asked about just buying 2 speakers, maybe you two should split it.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at May 3,2009 6:48pm
Really? I'd totally do that...

toggletoggle post by Martins   at May 3,2009 7:14pm
Is there anything up there you would sell to me for $30?

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at May 3,2009 8:10pm
If you sell that delay pedal to anyone other than me, i'm going to fist you.

what kind of shape is it in?

pictures not necessary, but if you have one on hand whip it out.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 3,2009 8:23pm
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
Really? I'd totally do that...

no, not really. sorry.

niccolai, the dd3 is in roughish cosmetic shape, chipped paint and stuff, but is in perfect working order with no bent knobs or anything. are these hard to find now or something?

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at May 3,2009 10:59pm
Not really, they are still made and sold and available all over ebay.

but i hate dealing with ebay and have been trying to find a used one locally for a week or so.

how rough we talking here? got a picture?

and where are you located?

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 3,2009 11:08pm
no picture, it's just chipped and stuff, purely cosmetic. im in NH but practice in Allston. I'll be there wednesday and next weekend.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at May 3,2009 11:12pm
What kind of V is it? USA?

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 3,2009 11:16pm
rr3 pro series, the one that goes for 650 at GC.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at May 3,2009 11:21pm
Ok, sorry man. Good luck though.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at May 4,2009 11:32am
do you practice at the sound museum?

does 40 bucks sound dece? I dont know what you paid for it or what its worth to you.

my pay check this thursday is going towards putting my new car on the road, but the week after that i can meet up with you in alston.

toggletoggle post by tramplethweak at May 4,2009 11:37am
im gonna be annoying and ask you what price you want for the 4X10

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 5,2009 1:28am
well, avatar sells empty cabinets, which is essentially what the 4x10 is, for a few hundred dollars (i think 2 of the speakers are okay, though). $150?

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 5,2009 1:29am
niccolai said[orig][quote]
do you practice at the sound museum?

does 40 bucks sound dece? I dont know what you paid for it or what its worth to you.

my pay check this thursday is going towards putting my new car on the road, but the week after that i can meet up with you in alston.

yeah i do, but someone else offered me 60. if you'd like to offer me more or kill this dude i'll sell it to you.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at May 5,2009 1:54am
i really want that gtr cab

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 5,2009 2:15am
you should really buy it from me

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at May 5,2009 4:43am
Do you accept handjobs in lieu of cash for the bike?

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 7,2009 2:03pm
reverb, delay, and bag are sold, and i can't find the battery cover for the rat.

buy everything else please.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at May 7,2009 3:11pm
ZJD said[orig][quote]
you should really buy it from me

how about you trade me for my 5150 cab and then you sell that ha

damn i need another job

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at May 7,2009 3:14pm
I'm going to be annoying and tell you to name a price for the messenger bag

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 7,2009 3:14pm
well i want to buy a new cab, preferably 4 ohm, preferably darker than the avatar. what's the deal with your cabinet?

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 7,2009 3:16pm
bag is sold, dude. sorry

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at May 7,2009 3:17pm
poop oh well

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at May 7,2009 3:19pm
just a peavy 5150 cab, works but id much rather have an avator with my laney head i think it'd compliment it better.

but who knows, WHO KNOWS. does anyone, hello, hello, fuck you

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 7,2009 4:05pm
these are all 16ohm, right? i think i'd rather have money in general.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 7,2009 8:02pm
bt2fsvwrgb 4tfbvwsc

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 8,2009 8:53am

toggletoggle post by ZJD's addiction at May 8,2009 9:24am
hey guys, hurry up and BUY!! It's been almost THREE DAYS since i was last satisfied, and i NEED MORE MONEY!!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at May 8,2009 1:06pm
faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids faggotrapeniggeraids

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][12:58:49pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02450 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]