New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Post a video clip of your best Ahhnold impersonation for a chance to be on the next AUSTRIAN DEATH MACHINE album by the_reverend on Apr 30,2009 2:37pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 30,2009 2:37pm
Post a video clip of your best Ahhnold impersonation for a chance to be on the next AUSTRIAN DEATH MACHINE album!
Tim Lambesis, the mastermind behind the most brutal Ahhnold band ever, is hard at work not only touring with his band AS I LAY DYING but preparing songs for the next AUSTRIAN DEATH MACHINE album Double Brutal due out early fall Doom-thousand and nine (that's 2009 for anyone who doesn't get puns). Anyone who tries to deny the plain and simple fact that ADM IS the most brutal Arnie band out there will be thrown out of the Martian mines on Mars and Ahhnold will so not start the reactor to save your pathetic life no matter what Kuato says leaving you to choke to death just before your face explodes. Anyway, here is a message from Tim Lambesis via the AUSTRIAN DEATH MACHINE MySpace page to fans of the band and those who think they can do a better Arnie impersonation…

“I was just searching the web for all things Arnold like I often do, and I came up with an idea based on these videos I posted. I'd love to see some people submit their impersonations with links to videos or audio recording. Whoever has the best impersonation can do a track with me on the new Austrian Death Machine record I'm working on right now. To be honest, I don't think anyone out there can do a better impersonation than Josh Robert Thompson, so don't compare yourself to him. Just do the best you can and have fun…I mean brutal fun of course!”

Send your video via a post to the following blog HERE by leaving a link to your video in your comment.

http://www.myspace.com/austriandeathmachine
http://www.austriandeathmachine.com
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Austrian Death Machine
Labels: Metalblade Records

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 30,2009 2:38pm
gay

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 1,2009 8:06am
these guys are gay. they are only going after cliché Arnold quotes. true Arnold fans would find the hilarity in the stuff he says that isn't meant to be funny.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 1,2009 9:47am edited May 1,2009 9:47am
dont be such a negative nelly...they are just havin fun

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 1,2009 9:55am
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
gay

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 1,2009 9:58am
FIMS: backed.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][5:31:34pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.03069 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]