New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Cursed For Eternity myspace posted, 2 new songs (rough mix) by inject-now on Apr 1,2009 6:51pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by inject-now at Apr 1,2009 6:51pm
Cursed For Eternity

http://www.myspace.com/cfe187
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Cursed For Eternity

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Apr 1,2009 7:00pm
YES

toggletoggle post by inject-now at Apr 1,2009 7:59pm
believe it comrade

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 1,2009 9:20pm
I want to hear this in my ears, comrade.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Apr 1,2009 9:55pm
Put Church Fire up somewhere on the internet.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 1,2009 10:48pm
play more shows.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Apr 1,2009 11:58pm
THIS IS AWESOME.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Apr 2,2009 12:43am
whiskey_weed_and_women said[orig][quote]
play more shows.

Also put your old stuff up! I want both new and old!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Apr 2,2009 1:32am edited Apr 2,2009 2:08am
Incredible Reign In Blood-era Araya screams in Merciless Attack.

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Apr 2,2009 2:07am
Killer... I hear a lot of old Mayhem in there. Looking forward to this release.

toggletoggle post by inject-now at Apr 2,2009 10:14am
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
Put Church Fire up somewhere on the internet.

Thats a Hirudinea song. We will be recording a full length soon. Really...

Thanks to anyone that checked the CFE stuff out. I will try to get some old stuff up there at some point.

toggletoggle post by C.dEad at Apr 2,2009 10:23am
Cmon Paul, lets put this stuff out as a split with CNV somehow. That would be great.

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Apr 2,2009 1:36pm
How many songs would CFE have on it? If it was just these 2 I am sure we could get someone to release a split 7 inch or 10 inch...

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Apr 2,2009 1:54pm
There is a definite Angel Corpse vibe to it combined with a Mayhem "De Mysteries" era sound. There is something else in there that I can't quite put my finger on but yeah this has a fucking killer 90's feel to it!!!!

toggletoggle post by C.dEad at Apr 2,2009 2:17pm
There are 5 but its not that long. Do 2 songs and some weird stuff and put out a split cd/lp whathaveyou.

Also, thanx for the nice words duders.

toggletoggle post by sever at Apr 2,2009 2:42pm
holy shit!

I APREWV OF THIS.

toggletoggle post by inject-now at Apr 2,2009 4:53pm
Paul%20CNV said[orig][quote]
How many songs would CFE have on it? If it was just these 2 I am sure we could get someone to release a split 7 inch or 10 inch...

5 songs, just under 20 mins.

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Apr 2,2009 4:55pm
Who would release it? Hmmmmm........I might be able to get Moribund to put it out

toggletoggle post by inject-now at Apr 2,2009 4:57pm
Who would release it? Hmmmmm........I might be able to get Moribund to put it out

That would be awesome. Message me at the myspace and we can figure something out.

toggletoggle post by beleth  at Apr 2,2009 5:05pm
This shit is killing me!

toggletoggle post by hankerjou at Apr 2,2009 7:11pm
I went to the myspace and listened the 2 tracks and big deal it sounds very mediocre. Such unoriginal rehashed ideas I guess sound more appealing with a decently clear recording quality, but that doesn't hide the blatantly gy attempts at ripping of mayhem riffs, the black, etc. etc. Who cares about this gay band? Besides that the singer or whoever was in that band Hirudnea and that guy AND his jewish shylock nose should be obliterated because he is a little punk that can't fight a man face to face, only in groups and by using the infamous blindside or cheapshot tactics that many of these fags use. I don't care about this Masshole Hodcore black metal wannabe shit. All your faces look so masshole and chewish. go suck on a botthole sundae with extra jimmies and whipped cream you massholes ha ha ha

toggletoggle post by C.dead at Apr 2,2009 7:32pm
inject-now said[orig][quote]

That would be awesome. Message me at the myspace and we can figure something out.

I also like this idea, but I just want it to happen.

toggletoggle post by inject-now at Apr 2,2009 7:57pm
hankerjou said[orig][quote]
I went to the myspace and listened the 2 tracks and big deal it sounds very mediocre. Such unoriginal rehashed ideas I guess sound more appealing with a decently clear recording quality, but that doesn't hide the blatantly gy attempts at ripping of mayhem riffs, the black, etc. etc. Who cares about this gay band? Besides that the singer or whoever was in that band Hirudnea and that guy AND his jewish shylock nose should be obliterated because he is a little punk that can't fight a man face to face, only in groups and by using the infamous blindside or cheapshot tactics that many of these fags use. I don't care about this Masshole Hodcore black metal wannabe shit. All your faces look so masshole and chewish. go suck on a botthole sundae with extra jimmies and whipped cream you massholes ha ha ha

lolz

you must be that nerd i beat up at a morbid angel show years ago! funny, i was by myself, gave you fair warning, and kicked the shit out of you....twice! hows your teef? welcome to rttp.

toggletoggle post by DJ DEATH at Apr 2,2009 10:56pm
I can feel that rank dungeon atmosphere spewing fourth from these songs.. AMAZING!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][6:11:38am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01279 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]