New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> DESCENT 12 YEARS OF FAILURE. by corpus_colostomy on Mar 29,2009 4:25pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Mar 29,2009 4:25pm
As many of you know Rob Grillo is jive talking turkey who's word is that of an invertebrate.

I still have not received ant money from this guy for my triple XXX!!

Recently, I saw Brandon (bass player of Descent and BOE and good friend of Grillo) at my work I said to him, "tell Grillo I want my shit, or I want my money." He looked at me long and hard as if to place who I was until it hit him, who I in fact was...

so-

Brandon pitched me some long story about how he left Grillo's project Descent when Rob Brown left and made it sound like Grillo was fucking up left and right in life and in music, as though he were a freight train that had come right off the tracks. Brandon even told me that Grillo was complaining that I had ripped him on RTTP for not following through on his word to make due on his payment. "What the fuck is Nick's problem, this is the thanks I get for helping a bro out?"

I thought that was hilarious and sad at the same time..wow, I thought to myself, how can you help someone out if you don't make a payment? Technically, all help ceases right then and there. More to the point I hooked this dood up with a ridddiculous price on my NEW vader cab and my BRAND NEW bc rich. yeah, so who helped who you fucking ogre??

At the end of it all Brandon said, please dont write anything on RTTP about seeing me at work. I found the prior statement to be of the utmost hilarity in a very high-school girlish way..

Not until recently I found that Brandon was infact lying. He had not left Grillo's band and in fact they have a new drummer and a new axemen.

I URGE YOU:

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU BOOK THIS BAND.
DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH ROB GRILLO.
IM OUT 500 BUCKS FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS NOW and would love to be able to have that money as i start acquiring new gear.

www.myspace.com/descentma

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 29,2009 4:27pm
internet blacklisting is all the rage these days

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Mar 29,2009 4:29pm
but sketchy metal doods have always been the constant.
gotta stay with the times maaan.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Mar 29,2009 4:33pm

sure makes me feel good to see my axe and head go to good use!!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 29,2009 5:17pm
Go repossess that shit!

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Mar 29,2009 5:27pm
I was hoping dood would give up the overture and just give it back, alas I have gotten to the point where I am just gonna show up to doods house and get it.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 29,2009 8:45pm
Dude, I totally copyrighted this thread like a month ago.

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Mar 29,2009 10:08pm
it looks like that drummer is making a grillo as we speak

toggletoggle post by ddrummer at Mar 29,2009 10:52pm
way to find the most rediculous picture of me ever nick(in no way am I on first name basis with you haha)
i think brandon is out of the band but he hasn't talked to rob in forever. I quit soon after rob brown as well.
i am not going to defend rob.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 29,2009 10:53pm
That really is a fantastic facial expression.

toggletoggle post by ddrummer at Mar 29,2009 10:53pm
what i meant was, brandon hasn't officially quit i don't think but i think he wasn't lying about wanting out. where did you get that picture?

toggletoggle post by destroysladiesalot at Apr 17,2009 8:34pm
grillo has used men and women to get what he wants he told me he was going to jail unless he had 2000.thinking he was a god guy the man can talk ,he went right out and bought gear i am not sure how much went to jail money but we had a agreement for him to pay every mth .I never recevied a penny back and when i did run into him he never had money on him its been yrs and i never got penny he is also a rip off as a contractor do not let him have anything no money no freindship no job

toggletoggle post by ABOUTTIMEFORTRUTH at Apr 17,2009 8:42pm
I AM SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE HAS TOLD THE TRUTH HE BELIEVES HIS LONG HAIR GOOD LOOKS AND DICK AND A GOOD TALKER. HE IS A ASS TREATS PEOPLE LIKE SHIT IF HE DOES NOT GET WHAT WE WANTS SO THANK YOU FOR STARTING THIS THREAD AS SOMONE HAS SO GET BACK WHAT HE TOOK FROM THEM

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Apr 17,2009 8:59pm
angry caps run on sentence!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Apr 17,2009 9:10pm
Wow run on dude is horny as hell for cock.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 17,2009 9:16pm
and you aren't?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Apr 17,2009 9:27pm
Nah I'm all about the ladies NOW.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Apr 17,2009 9:31pm
LOL

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Apr 17,2009 9:47pm
ABOUTTIMEFORTRUTH said[orig][quote]
HE IS A ASS TREATS

God, I want some ass treats so baaaad.

toggletoggle post by sinofangels-ray  at Apr 18,2009 5:31am
why not just go to this scum fucks house get your shit and/or just knock him the fucjk out and yea this guy is a fuckin gay bait fuck poser who shpuld not be playing any sort of music cause it sucks .... im drunk so i dont give a fuck ..get your shit back or you a fuckin pussy!!!

toggletoggle post by sinofangels-ray  at Apr 18,2009 5:38am
GODLESSROB IS A FUCKIN FAGGET PUSSY!!!!!! GET YOUR SHIT BACK !!!

toggletoggle post by corp at Apr 25,2011 2:47pm
Anyone know if this mook lives in middleboro still?

toggletoggle post by ArrowHeadNLI at Apr 25,2011 3:10pm
No one I've spoken to has heard of/from him in a very long time. I have heard he is no longer in Middleboro.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 25,2011 3:15pm
shitty people who owe money appreciation.

Living the unfortunate end of that dream now.

toggletoggle post by ddrummer at Apr 25,2011 3:19pm
he isn't in Middleboro anymore I know, not sure where he is, but I ran into him in Taunton like 6 months ago.
So glad I bailed on that gig while I had the chance. I still fucking hate the picture you posted here, haha.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 25,2011 3:31pm
I drove by his house a few months back and I didn't see any motorcycles there.. Dont think he lives there anymore. Last time I saw him was a few years ago.

toggletoggle post by ddrummer at Apr 25,2011 3:34pm
jim!, how goes it? haven't seen you since around april of 2009 haha. it's been a while

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 25,2011 3:46pm
ah Kyle, it's goin well. I can't believe it's been a few years.
what band are you drumming for now??

toggletoggle post by AMOROK666 at Apr 25,2011 3:46pm
Lol at this thread being about a xxx. If anyone wants to buy a broken one hit me up. Was gonna get it fixed but I have a 5150 now so whatever.100 bucks and its yours. Should only cost about another 100 to fix.

toggletoggle post by ddrummer at Apr 25,2011 3:51pm
i am actually playing bass for a band called Forevers' Fallen Grace

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Forevers-Fallen-grace/221880296045

toggletoggle post by Grillbobaggins at Oct 28,2016 3:03pm
Rabble rabble...

toggletoggle post by GpoopsWilly at Oct 28,2016 3:18pm

toggletoggle post by FubarAIRsoftTaunton at Nov 1,2016 8:05am

Grilling works in Taunton selling toy guns.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 1,2016 10:01am
I have 7 fb friends in common with him.

toggletoggle post by RG at Nov 1,2016 3:16pm
Tell that prick Mincolla that he ain't getting shit back from me. That's what happens when you're a cocky little prick. No I don't live in Middleboro any more. Good luck finding me.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy1 at Nov 1,2016 8:43pm
Right. Well, don't believe previous poster is Grillo-chesse sango but that said, getting my head back would b nice.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][12:00:13am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.05059 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]