New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I am a coke head and I find jesus in the most peculiar places by Ben Stevenson. on Mar 27,2009 2:50pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Ben Stevenson. at Mar 27,2009 2:50pm
Hi all. I think I can be considered an artist, dudes and dudets. Yeah, so what if I snort coccaine and plagiarize my drawings. That drummer dude from GRAVESIDESERVICE keeps saying hes going to slaughter me because I fucked his ex girlfriend and stole a black and white picture of her and made it mine. I copied the picture in my sketch book and I sell it on my website, cheap. See, follow the link:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...90&albumID=2253725&imageID=45489250

See That big goof in GRAVESIDESERVICE took this shot in salem mass but I took it upon myself to steal the picture, though I know he has the negative, and copied it and made it my own work. I wasn't even there for the shot but hey, who cares I am an artist. Yeah I fucked that girl and probably gave her hep c but thats life. Live it as extreme as possible.

now heres a poem I wrote called

intervenious cock and ball stein pilgrimage

acquired, ancestral, caused, cognate, coming from, connate, copied, evolved, hereditary, imitative, inferential, inferred, not original, obtained, plagiaristic, plagiarized, procured, rehashed, secondary, secondhand, subordinate, uninventive, unoriginal, by-product, offshoot, outgrowth, spin-off, wave, derivational, derived, secondary

oh and the second half is real deep see:
Roses are red, I am a coke head
Violets are blue, I would fuck you too
I just want to say I do men too

See I rhymed too with too, deep huh? Amazing what finding jesus and diseases will do for you.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 27,2009 2:51pm
From Comment
DreamWeaver

January 24, 2009 8:23 PM
I love this one. I would love if you could send it to me I would so hang it on my wall. I miss you.

Comment Back - Send Message

toggletoggle post by Ben Stevenson. at Mar 27,2009 2:53pm
Yeah I know. People love to admire my art that I copied from other people. Got coke?

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 27,2009 2:53pm
i have no clue what i just read

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Mar 27,2009 2:53pm
reimroc said[orig][quote]

Home
News
Events
Bands
Labels
Promoters
Venues
Pics
MP3s
Radio Show
Reviews
Releases
Buy$tuff
Forum
Classifieds
News
Localband
Shows
Show Pics
Polls

OT Threads
Other News
Movies
VideoGames
Videos
TV
Sports
Gear
/r/
Food

New Thread
New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search

User
logout
update
myThreads
myPosts
myPics
myPlaylist
PMs (3)
UCs (8)
myBands
It Will En...
Rampant De...
Composted

RichHorror: [My Threads][Subscribed][My Posts][Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I am a coke head and I find jesus in the most peculiar places by Ben Stevenson. on Mar 27,2009 2:50pm

Search the Messageboard:

(optional)subjectbody

date:Since Ages UnknownPast dayPast 2 daysPast 3 daysPast weekPast 2 weeksPast 3 weeksPast MonthPast 2 MonthsPast 3 MonthsPast 6 MonthsPast yearPast 2 yearsPast 3 yearsPast 4 years

click here to [subscribe] to this thread post by Ben Stevenson. at Mar 27,2009 2:50pm

Hi all. I think I can be considered an artist, dudes and dudets. Yeah, so what if I snort coccaine and plagiarize my drawings. That drummer dude from GRAVESIDESERVICE keeps saying hes going to slaughter me because I fucked his ex girlfriend and stole a black and white picture of her and made it mine. I copied the picture in my sketch book and I sell it on my website, cheap. See, follow the link:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...90&albumID=2253725&imageID=45489250

See That big goof in GRAVESIDESERVICE took this shot in salem mass but I took it upon myself to steal the picture, though I know he has the negative, and copied it and made it my own work. I wasn't even there for the shot but hey, who cares I am an artist. Yeah I fucked that girl and probably gave her hep c but thats life. Live it as extreme as possible.

now heres a poem I wrote called

intervenious cock and ball stein pilgrimage

acquired, ancestral, caused, cognate, coming from, connate, copied, evolved, hereditary, imitative, inferential, inferred, not original, obtained, plagiaristic, plagiarized, procured, rehashed, secondary, secondhand, subordinate, uninventive, unoriginal, by-product, offshoot, outgrowth, spin-off, wave, derivational, derived, secondary

oh and the second half is real deep see:
Roses are red, I am a coke head
Violets are blue, I would fuck you too
I just want to say I do men too

See I rhymed too with too, deep huh? Amazing what finding jesus and diseases will do for you.

post by RichHorror at Mar 27,2009 2:51pm

From Comment
DreamWeaver

January 24, 2009 8:23 PM
I love this one. I would love if you could send it to me I would so hang it on my wall. I miss you.

Comment Back - Send Message

post by Ben Stevenson. at Mar 27,2009 2:53pm

Yeah I know. People love to admire my art that I copied from other people. Got coke?

post by reimroc at Mar 27,2009 2:53pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: RichHorror

remember:today will turn for the worse

[default homepage] [print][ 2:53:25pm Mar 27,2009
load time 0.21005 secs/22 queries] [search] [refresh page]

toggletoggle post by sli sli sli at Mar 27,2009 2:54pm
i used to snort coke and plagiarize drawings but it got old and boring...
now i snort coke and plagiarize anti-cimex riffs

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 27,2009 2:55pm
that you rich for that wonderful explanation lol

toggletoggle post by Ben Stevenson. at Mar 27,2009 2:56pm
one time that big tall drummer goof from gravesideservice confronted me after I wanted to apologize to him for fucking his girlfriend 1 week after they broke not even giving a chance to them possibly getting back together. He threatened me as he usually does to people and I was all drunk so I left. He told me he was going to get me back one day and that it would at a time when noone could ever possibly expect it. I dont trust him but hey I got his sloppy 2nds. And I heard he was happily dating some better looking chick anyway so he could go fuck himself. My chick is a beast and I swing both ways anyway so fuck him. fuck him.

toggletoggle post by Ben Stevenson. at Mar 27,2009 3:23pm
I like coke I like coke I like intervenes coke.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 27,2009 3:35pm
I think "intervenous" is the word you are grasping at. "Intervenes" is a conjugated version of "to intervene". Bad spelling troll.

toggletoggle post by DYA NLI at Mar 27,2009 3:45pm
SHOOTING SPEED FOR THE WIN

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Mar 27,2009 5:49pm
She's pretty.

toggletoggle post by sever at Mar 27,2009 9:34pm
lawl

toggletoggle post by haha at Mar 28,2009 10:00pm
this guy is a coke fucker

toggletoggle post by Ben artenson at Mar 29,2009 2:14am
Hi I am an artist. Did you know that? I am an artist. See, I am an artist. I do art, that's my job. Now, I know my art by heart. See art run. Run art run. I am a rad artist. I create my art while listening to Alice in Chains because thats the artistic thing to do. I go to school for art. They like my art. I like art. My family likes my art. I can draw some killer art. Do you like art? I have a myspace to display my art. On my page you can buy my art. I am a starving artist. I live of my art. I get my art done proficiently so I can support my artistic habits. I want to display my art at the umbrella factor where everything is artistic and politically correct. Its a nice place to display my art. My art is different art. I leave it up to the artist to critique my art. I read books about art. I am an artistic. If monet was alive he would say, "Hey I like art", then I would respond with,"yeah me too". I sell my art to RISD students so they can say they have my art in their house. Is it artistic to fuck statues? I mean its a new approach but its a deep statement. It shows how extreme art can be.

toggletoggle post by Bens customer at Mar 29,2009 2:19am
Hi. I will buy one art please.

toggletoggle post by ANON at Mar 29,2009 3:00am
If this post is about buying coke than ANON is fine with that. If it is about art then it is lame.

toggletoggle post by ANON at Mar 29,2009 4:30am
ART is one of those things that needs to take a back seat to coke. Given the option would you snort coke OR snort art? The choice is clear, Coke wins -art fails.

toggletoggle post by Bens customer at Mar 29,2009 10:21am
I sort art, however, I do not snot art. Why? Because that's my job. I learned the job slow and now I know my art by heart.

toggletoggle post by your neighbor at Mar 29,2009 12:37pm
is the little girl in the pic for sale? the last one i had accidently
ripped and bled out on me. i just reenforced the metal box i keep
them in under my bed too ,so i'm ready for something new...

toggletoggle post by Bens customer at Mar 29,2009 2:49pm
I heard this guy was a homosexual but liked to get his herpe infested dick sucked by chicks every now and then out of sympathy for himself. The only reason I am releasing top secret info on this guy is because I paid for two arts and only got one.

toggletoggle post by rttp ennui unit 6789 at Mar 29,2009 6:56pm

This post neads moar BBW and less Artside Faggotry.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 29,2009 8:42pm
So, you guys can just keep this thread going by yourselves, right?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][5:33:30pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01317 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]