New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> WHY METAL KIDS SUCK by xScottx on Dec 5,2002 4:40pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xScottx at Dec 5,2002 4:40pm
well actually i think i got my point across in the title of the post theyre metal kids thats why they suck
Leone

toggletoggle post by Rj KSDC at Dec 5,2002 6:23pm
here here

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2002 6:29pm
good thing I'm not metal or hardcore.
I'm more ymca-fag-tacular.

toggletoggle post by xScottx at Dec 6,2002 12:40pm
yeah you are pretty fag-tastic but thats besides the point did i tell you that me and Jen broke up and that ive been hanging out with this emo/mod chick from Needham MA shes so cute i should introduce you to her
xLeonex

toggletoggle post by xScottx at Dec 12,2002 1:13am
okay and less than a week later me and Jen are back together im such a softy sometimes
Leone

toggletoggle post by BabysBreath   at Dec 12,2002 12:36pm
Pssst... no one cares to hear about you and the dashboard confessor. this is a music message board. feel free to not keep us updated on your romance.

you might need this

http://www.livejournal.com

ps hardcore is dead. take off your bane zip up hoodie, throw away your folded bandana, and hang up your little army hat. give in to real music

toggletoggle post by xScottx at Dec 12,2002 3:09pm edited Dec 12,2002 3:34pm
hey i wasnt asking you to care i was telling aaron something because hes a friend of mine and just a little FYI the only thing thats dead in New England is metal grow up move on stop being a pussy
Leone

toggletoggle post by blackMan at Dec 12,2002 3:58pm
edge kids fight alot. thats why you all need to smoke a little bitta weed and relax. thanks

toggletoggle post by ratt_mowe at Dec 12,2002 4:33pm
true dat blackMan

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 12,2002 6:46pm
so maybe once edge kids smoke weed they will talk like blackmen too. bitta.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 12,2002 8:07pm
yeah, violence stems from not doing drugs.
nobody ever got drunk and beat up their wife and kids.
nobody ever killed innocent people driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
nobody ever died from heroine overdoses.
nobody ever killed anyone over drugs.
nobody ever ruined their life because of a chemical dependancy.

well you've convinced me, pass the blunt yall.

XmikeX

toggletoggle post by ninjagrind   at Dec 12,2002 9:09pm
yo man im down with the weed yo pass that shit let me get in on that madd bud yo i got fat bags.

toggletoggle post by BabysBreath   at Dec 12,2002 9:52pm
its all about moderation people. its the key to life.

weed is a gift from the earth, before you knock it, try it first.

i respect XXX, its a very healthy choice, and i wish i had that kind of self control.. really i do.
but i will say most of the kids i went to highschool with that were XstonerbeaterX are now complete alchoholics, losers, dropouts, you name it, they suck at it. I SAY THIS WITH COMPLETE NAKED HONESTY: i think smoking weed chills people out = less fights over who stole whos mod/emo girl.
plus, anyone ever try putting on a great intense hardcore/metal/grind album on while fully "lifted"? its amazing. music and weed are one of the same.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 12,2002 10:04pm
you're right about moderation, it is the key. but the evidence will show that there's a large population of people out there that either don't understand that or can't control it. thats when shit gets out of control and lives start getting ruined. that's what sXe is about for me, it's about all the friends I had growing up that threw their lives away to drinking and drugs for one reason or another, not about just fucking up people's good times and being an uptight dickwad.

grindcore...bringing edge kids and users together.XX

toggletoggle post by BabysBreath   at Dec 12,2002 10:05pm
PS mike: your a good dude, i know this. We're all good people becasue we support DIY music, and it dont get more wholesome than that... but your last post is way too similar to the likes of the Anti-Drug campaign thats on Tv these days. if your unfamiliar with them, they are commercials that attempt to link smoking weed to murders and all sorts of crime, and these ads are being met with a good amount of public outrage,(myself included) being that they are so far fetched and misleading.

want to stop weed related murders?(if there are actually any of them) well, legalize it, tax it, and regulate it. its no diffrent from booze.. and thats almost encouraged in the USA.

fuck it, i'll move to holland

toggletoggle post by BabysBreath   at Dec 12,2002 10:14pm
i totally agree. some people have little or no self control and/or addictive personalities, and its bad becasue the DO ruin thier lives with drugs. the truth is, its out there, legal or not, and nothing will change, no matter how much money they waste on the USA's "war on drugs" (war on the citizens) so maybe we could use all that money for more help and stuff, like a better preventive program in schools... i remember my D.A.R.E. classes, and they were a joke

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 12,2002 11:08pm
maybe scott could srite a song about the break up?
emo: girls are the downfall
death metal: slit her guts out
black metal: she whores the winter winds
hardcore: girl punch
sxe: break up unity
emo-metalcore: heartbreaks in autumn on the pond

crap.. this isn't even funny.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 12,2002 11:33pm
the concept of a weed related murder isn't one that's completely inconcievable, haha i can think of one stupid kid i knew who decided he wanted to be a big shot and start dealing weed, but what he didn't count on was his friend smoking it all on him and not having a cent to his name, they both almost got acquainted with the insides of a bodybag ugh....but yea it's hardly a cause effect situation i'll give you that.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 13,2002 6:34am
its funny that all the metal/deathgrind bands that we listen too all drink and smoke.

weed makes you hippies like opeth. haha. they still rule. keep smokin' opeth.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 13,2002 12:19pm
Well then Opeth is reason #456282 why i'm edge. hahaha

"if you don't like opeth then i probably don't like you"...hmmm

toggletoggle post by Cody  at Dec 13,2002 4:45pm
why dont you just let the stoners get high, the drunks drink beer and the straight edge eat candy.

who cares what other people do...nice genre titles rev

toggletoggle post by XTX at Dec 13,2002 9:24pm
sure edge kids fight, but I think it is better then being a fucking hippie burnout, who would fight if his/her reaction time wasn't so slow. so fuck pot and fuck all the hippies who use it

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 14,2002 9:10am
its still funny that most of the bands out there all do everything.

toggletoggle post by George   at Dec 14,2002 10:33pm
drugs are fun and everybody should take mushrooms.

toggletoggle post by sebekemsaf at Dec 17,2002 9:50pm
coty, shut your indecisive middle-of-the-road fucking wussy ass. you make me want to smoke some MTV grade crack and kill everyone. fuck art, let's kill.....and meshuggah rocks.

toggletoggle post by XsmokinadoobyX at Mar 28,2003 6:39pm
You're obviously too absorbed in your ideals and associations if you think Metal is dead......hardcore will be dead before metal, as shown by the ever-growing trendiness of the genre. Everybody's gotta flex their converses, and their tight jeans, and their burning heart tattoo. Enough about appearance though.....that isn't the issue. They've all got to show how brutish their hardcore pride is, and how much they 'don't give a fuck'. It's fuckin' sickening. At least metalheadz don't get dragged down by socially-formulated maxims on lifestyle. "Hey guys, lets go watch an indie film that's been drawn into absurdity, and then we can go 'chat' at a coffee house and make fun of people that didn't come out of the automated breed machine." Fuck anyone in here who thinks that their lifestyle choices make them better than any other shithead on this planet. While you're skankin' up a storm, I'll be smokin' a joint and rockin' the living head.

toggletoggle post by XsmokinadoobyX at Mar 28,2003 6:41pm
Oh yeah, and in a state of nature, if you fucked with a metalhead, chances are you'll end up dead. We don't fight out of the uselessness of fighting.

toggletoggle post by XsmokinadoobyX at Mar 28,2003 6:44pm
Meshuggah rocks the living head.

toggletoggle post by exhumed4death  at Mar 28,2003 7:15pm
amen brother dooby!

toggletoggle post by easyed_69 at Mar 29,2003 11:55am
I drink and smoke weed, but at least I do it in moderation so that I don't become a complete in 5 years.

Ciggarettes, on the other hand.....*sigh*.....I smoke way too much of those. I gotta cut back on them or quit.

*lights up a butt*

toggletoggle post by X x-core X at Mar 30,2003 1:39am
XsmokinadoobyX is just angry us hardcore kids are more cultured than metalheads.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 30,2003 5:07pm
"rockin' the living head. "
you should try shutting up more. maybe you wouldn't say things like that.

toggletoggle post by XbrotherdoobyX at Mar 31,2003 12:35pm
Gee, Mike, sorry...and x-core, you too.......I knew I was gonna be hearing shit from some pretty arrogant fucks, but I had no idea you guys were going to try to tell me about culture and semantics. You guys are obviously in need of shoving your heads back up someone's ass, and start back with the suckin' of shit out of their bowels...you were much more eloquent that way.

xName Herex : Suckin' shit since 1989.

toggletoggle post by xxdarkknightxx  at Mar 31,2003 1:37pm
WEED SHOULD BE LEGAL! If it was, there would be no deaths cause of it....it would be sold in stores just like ciggs, and everyone would be happy... and nice and calm. fuck punk rock...and emo

toggletoggle post by xxdarkknightxx  at Mar 31,2003 1:39pm edited Mar 31,2003 1:40pm
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAYFUCK PUNK ROCK...METAL ALL THE WAY

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 31,2003 2:51pm
i read just the beginning of this thread and had to reply.

i am guessing that xscottx probably listens to poppy mallcore, like diecast, bodies in the gears of the apparatus, unearth or a mix of those types of stuff.

either that or pathetic lets be tough hardcore crap.

stop me if I am wrong, but I doubt I am since this website is for heavy music, and if you dont like metal then you either like that jock loving mallrock or you should go post on www.tonyandpals.com with your emo buddies.

and as far as being sXe goes, fuck you if you dont like people who dont drink or do drugs. i dont consider myself sXe and I am not trendy mallcore enough like XscottX to be called XjoeX, but I don't drink or anything and I don't remember making incredibly generalized statements about people who do drink like they are doing something wrong.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 31,2003 2:53pm
emo: girls are the downfall
death metal: slit her guts out
black metal: she whores the winter winds
hardcore: girl punch
sxe: break up unity
emo-metalcore: heartbreaks in autumn on the pond

crap.. this isn't even funny.

HAHAHA, thats the best thing I ever read because it's so true.

toggletoggle post by exhumed4death  at Mar 31,2003 4:50pm
if bodies in the gears is poppy mallcore then im going out and buying my spiked rubber bracelets right now!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 31,2003 5:00pm
heh, I was beaten to that one..
yeah, bobies is far from mall pop

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Mar 31,2003 6:13pm
xxdarkknightxx go back to the phish message board.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 31,2003 6:42pm
okay lemme try this....see if im cooler now.

Here's my awsome well supported argument about the legalization of marijuana:
420!!!!!!!!!! SMOKE A BOWL - FIRE IN THA HOLE SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY LISTEN TO BOB MARLEY!!!!!!!! GRATEFUL DEAD 420 I HATE MY PARENTS I HATE MY LIFE BUT GODDAMNIT I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THA SWEET SWEET GANJA FUCK EVERYTHING THAT JARRY GARCIA DOESN'T AGREE WITH PANTERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so am i cool now.....am i down?

faggots.

toggletoggle post by X x-core X at Mar 31,2003 9:34pm
i want to be cool too.

4:19......got a minute? heh heh heh, get it? get it? got a minute? 4:20 dood! your lucky i'm not your kid ha ha ha ha.

idiots.

go fucking kill yourselves

toggletoggle post by George   at Mar 31,2003 11:58pm
hey you know whats stupid.

edge kids being pissed off about smoking pot.

go be edge somewhere else. nobody cares.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 1,2003 9:33am
i am afraid I must disagree about that band bodies in the gears of the apparatus. they sound like metalcore with a singer who is trying to scream like seth putnam style screaming.
i don't consider that grindcore, just an even more annoying version of metalcore. I could list a few other bands such as daughter who are that also.

and how come xmikex can't talk about being sXe when potheads talk about smoking weed on messages boards all the time, and in reality was defending his position that you losers started bashing? stop trying to sound smart with your gay double standards because xmikex is right

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 1,2003 11:42am
kids have their rights to put whatever they want into their bodies. doesn't bother me. and i have the right to do the same. if that differs from someone else's views, deal. and if you're gonna be stupid about your beliefs, i have every right to make fun of you.

all facts.

toggletoggle post by xxdarkknightxx  at Apr 1,2003 1:48pm
fuck the phish board....they suck... and if your making fun of us potheads saying "heres my argument for legalization, 420 smoke smoke smoke" No...thats not what i would say to try to convince someone to legalize... I actually have a legitimate argument with facts and research...So fuck you...Potheads arent stupid...just because you dont do something dont knock those who do... Whats worse...me on here preaching about how you should smoke? or you preaching about how i shouldnt? how bout this...niether of us preach, you accept the fact that some people like to smoke weed, and just cuz you dont you dont got the right to talk shit cuz there 2 million stoners in this country and they all cant be wrong...

toggletoggle post by xxdarkknightxx  at Apr 1,2003 1:51pm
ill tell ya what though...i bet if all the potheads got into a brawl with the edge kids....us potheads would win...

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 1,2003 2:55pm
nope. we'd distract you with a laser pointer or something shiny.....and then......WHAM.....lead pipe over the skull.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 1,2003 3:22pm
Im pretty sure healthy people would win. Milk, does your body good.

toggletoggle post by xxdarkknightxx  at Apr 2,2003 1:44pm
Milk does a body good...

Lol...now cant we all just look at this and laugh? he said "we'll distract you with a laser pointer or something shiny"

see i can laugh at shit like that....cuz it is funny, us stoners are like that sometimes....

but when someons all like "fuck weed you stupid loser potheads" now thats gay....

toggletoggle post by XbrotherdoobyX at Apr 2,2003 3:24pm
I'll be sure just to go smoke my weed, and drink my liquor, without discussing it with you sXe kids. I'm smoking the weed, in the first place, for enjoyment, so I'll enjoy gettin' high, and you can enjoy being clean. I misrepresented myself in saying fuck straightedge, because it's all a subjective matter; and although I abhor being harassed by kids telling me all the effects of cntrld. substances as if I'm unaware, I don't have a problem with people who abstain from them....in fact, that same abstinence, when exercised only as a choice [and not a cause for advocation] commands my respect. It honestly boggles my mind how some actually think that someone simply being sXe is justification to harassment and degradation. This also applies for vice versa. So it seems that Thomas Hobbes was right about pride, though some of his other work is a tad flawed; the pride in human nature is a cause for conflict among people. Fuck pride.........it's a dying art.

toggletoggle post by babysbreathok.lpl at Apr 3,2003 9:16pm
yes

toggletoggle post by arghoslent  at Apr 3,2003 10:05pm
yeah bob marley went around killing everyone... not

toggletoggle post by xxdarkknightxx  at Apr 4,2003 1:55pm
fuck those goddamn anti weed commercials...trying to say the stoners ran over the little girl... gimme a break..anyone else see this shit? Im outraged! lets fuckin........go tip something over...

GRRRRRRRR..

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 4,2003 2:00pm
yeah, cuz nobody ever died because of anything related to drugs.

yeah, thats a pretty big outrage. in protest you should go get stoned and eat cheetos and talk about superjoint ritual.

toggletoggle post by exhumed4death  at Apr 4,2003 2:51pm
yeah those commercials r pretty bulshitty, just cuz i smoke doesnt mean i have to go out driving around like an idiot. weed doesnt kill people, really fuckign stupid people that smoke and then drive a car do that.

toggletoggle post by exhumed4death  at Apr 4,2003 2:51pm
but just as a side note, i know quite a few people that drive a hell of alot better when they're high, id never do it tho

toggletoggle post by xxdarkknightxx  at Apr 4,2003 3:54pm edited Apr 4,2003 3:54pm
OKay...thats it way too many stupid stoner comments...you really want to hear my argument about weed legalization?

Reasons why weed should be legal..

#1...Money

If weed was legal it would better the economy in several ways...
The governemtn spends millions of dollars every year fighting marijuana
this year alone they spent over 4 million on anti drug commercials during the superbowl....a slot costs about 2.2 million dollars for 30 seconds... thats what our government is spending money on to fight pot...not to mention the millions of dollars going to law enforcement to fight pot.
If weed was legal, it could be regulated, taxed, and sold in stores just like cigarettes....if it was sold in stores, noone could sell it out of the stores, because they wouldnt make any money...If it was legal it would be cheaper and available at any store that sells ciggs....so there would be no "dealers" or smuggling of weed.Less money would be going to organized crime and drug lords because people would be buying weed from stores....then, kids would not be able to get it as easily because it would only be sold in stores and they would card you for it. So, instead of making money, the government just keeps spending it to fight pot...when they could make so much more off of it.
Less money would be funding terrorism, there is weed that comes from places such as afghanistan. Just recently in my newspaper it said springfield cops made a bust that ruined a link between a crackhouse in springfield and south america....so there definently is international drug trade going on.
2....Less peoples lives ruined...for having a little fun...
Over 600,000 americans are arrested every year for marijuana ofenses...over 80% of these arrests are for posession only...not cultivation or sale... otherwise law abiding citizens have there lives ruined with jail sentences, property confiscation, and other shit from marijuana ofenses....
3...you say people have been killed over weed before...right? well thats true.....And if it was legal, they couldnt be killed over it could they? No....because they wouldnt be going to "dealers" to get it...they'd be going to the store....and dont say "oh so what are you gunna legalize every drug so noone dies from crime?" Because you cant even compare weed to any other drug....every other drug is alot worse than weed...and not many people move on to hard drugs....i admit ill be doing mushrooms from time to time....but i most likely will never do anything else...i do not believe in the "Gateway" theory...everyone single person i know that does coke, or any other harder drug, doesnt even smoke weed.... to tell you the truth, i have had a coke head tell me "nah i dont like smoking weed, that shit gets me too fucked up"
How about this....why is alcohol and tobacco legal, but marijuana not? When both alcohol and tobacco are 10 times more addictive than pot? People get hooked on cigarettes every single day....i know there are cig smokers on this forum, and you all cant deny that if you dont have a cigg you get pissy....every single one of my friends smokes ciggs and im the only one who doesnt....i see this every day....you guys fucking feen....and how many alcoholics do we have in this country? how many AA meetings are there around the country tonight? come on now...you all know this is the truth......and if im still a "lazy stoner" after typing all this out to prove to you edge kids that weed should be legal, then lazy must not be all that bad. All the facts i stated are accurate and if you dont believe it go to www.norml.org and do the research yourself...(norml: National organization for reform of marijuana laws... so

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 4,2003 4:10pm
um. weed ruins a lot of peoples lives already.

most of the fucks getting arrested for it are into other illeagal shit as well in order to get caught with it.

some people IM sure can get away with doing it and making something of their lives, but a lot of people get way to into it and it devours their life taking their motivation with it.

toggletoggle post by xxdarkknightxx  at Apr 4,2003 4:13pm
your right rusted angel.... there are people like that....Not everyone can have fun and still be responsible and mature at the same time....its sad...but i wish us people that can, didnt have to pay for it too...Because i love to smoke, but i have no plans to become some waste of space burnout, just another pothead gone down the drain....nope...some of the most successful people in the world are potheads....

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 4,2003 6:02pm
"you really want to hear my argument about weed legalization?"
nope.

if weed was legal the only benefits that i'd see would be dickheads not sticking it in my face that they smoke because they think it's some "badass" rite of passage. so many people wouldn't be so gung ho about smoking it, and about letting everyone know that they smoke it if it was something perfectly legal.

i've had more then a few people I once called friends hand their lives over to drugs and alcohol. for whatever reason or another they figured that putting themselves in a temporary daze would be a superior alternative to living their lives. Well it's years later and these kids, who were at one point full of potential, have all surrendered their lives to one or more chemical addictions. They might as well be dead because their lives are total shit and will continue to be so until the day their heart stops. so yeah, 1 way in which drugs kill.

you're in high school now. you haven't really seen the after effects of drug use......no lets say drug "abuse" and give you all the benefit of the doubt that it's harmless in moderation. A good number of your stoner friends, who you think of as just having innocent fun, will turn to harder drugs, or do something else to completely ruin their lives and leave themselves no better off than vegetables. You all have a great time now getting high, and getting drunk and stumbling around acting like complete asses....it's funny now....but when you see your friends lives turn to absolute shit, it's not funny anymore, and it'll be too late to do anything about it.

toggletoggle post by XbrotherdoobyX at Apr 11,2003 11:43pm
What the fuck's your deal.....I'm fuckin' sorry you lost some friends to drug addiction, that it ruined their lives. There are a thousand fuckin' ways to ruin one's life, or have one's life ruined, one of which is drug addiction. What about my friend Jake? He died rock climbing, but do I hold a vice against mountains? "Yeah, fuck you, Mountain!" Fuck no. Look.........you started this string trying to be 'gung ho' in opposition to metal kids, then potheads. Maybe you need to reevaluate the nature of this discussion, and the simple fact that you want a war. Fuckin' whine some more, go get an avatar of a teardrop. The major problem with YOUR standpoint in this discussion (what I'm suggesting you might want to think about and work around) is that repression doesn't work on a message board.

Go fuckin' work for Habitat for Humanity. Build those lost souls a place to stay. You whiny fuckin' bitch.

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Apr 11,2003 11:59pm
1. I didn't start this thread.
2. I'm more metal than you. thats a fact.
3. What ABOUT your friend Jake?
4. Im participating in a discussion, same as you, it's not my fault you can't make a valid point about anything.
5. Yes, this world has provided us with a variety of ways to die. Does that therefore mean that we should ignore them all under the premise that they are not singular in the cause of human mortality? If you see a bunch of your friends loose their lives to drugs, then that says to me that maybe there's something wrong with drugs. But thats just me, im all about deductive reasoning, i can't speak for you and whatever it is you think you're about.
6. May I remind you that YOU dug up this thread which had been dead for a week to perpetuate some useless argument, so don't point your finger at me for instigating anything.
7. you're gay and you should drink lots and lots of laundry detergent.

toggletoggle post by dumb stoner at Apr 12,2003 12:46pm
all you gay faggot-ass faggots listen close:

weed is like, cool and stuff. the only reason it was like, um made a illegal drug is coz back in da day it would have been too much competition for the cotton industry = hemp is more durable, easier to manufacture, lasts longer. so george washington can eat my ass with jelly.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 12,2003 1:04pm
actually, one of the arguments they used was that is would make a black man look at a white woman. George Washington grew it too. Honestly, I think it should be legal. I mean if you want to act like the kids in the comercials or smell like Otto from the simpsons, that should be your business.
oh and

gY:gO:gU: gH:gA:gV:gE: gB:gE:gE:gN: gF:gL:gA:gM:gE:gD:

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Apr 12,2003 1:14pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][8:19:38am Apr 16,2024
load time 0.02343 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]