New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Humanity's Plague Prod. news/mail order update 3/22/09 by Humanity's Plague Prod. on Mar 22,2009 8:27am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Humanity's Plague Prod. at Mar 22,2009 8:27am
Hails...here is this weeks mail order update. All cds $7 unless otherwise noted. To view complete list of available titles go to our page listed below. Email us your order and we wil invoice you with payment instructions. AVSKY's "Mass Destruction" will be available once again in 2 weeks...those who seek this anti-human art will soon wait no more...In darkness...

OLD WAINDS - Scalding Coldness
Cd version of vinyl released in 2005...superior BM art

RODOGOR - Reparition
Powerful Russian Pagan BM...ancient battles and pride come alive...

RUINS - Baptized in Hell
Filthy, grimy old school blackness...if Motorhead/Venom met with Bestial Warlust/Grenade

SCORCHED - The Fifth Season
Newest cd of Swe. BM ala Watain/Thy Primordial

WEWELSBURG - Ultima Intolerance
Primitive, hateful Rus. NSBM...no one is safe...

R.A.F.
Humanity's Plague Productions
198 High St
N Andover, MA 01845
USA
HumanPlagueProd@aol.com
http://www.myspace.com/humanitysplagueproduction
HPP001 - AVSKY - Mass Destruction (TEMP N/A)
HPP002 - SATOR MARTE - Termonuklearni Evoluce
HPP003 - KOZELJNIK - Sigil Rust
coming soon...
PESTREITER - TBA
FEIGUR - TBA

toggletoggle post by Satiate Martha at Mar 22,2009 12:49pm
this label sucks fucking shit. So boring and nothing good, only certainly mediocre. Don't support this geek, he's a geek a fucking bloodsucking GEEK!

toggletoggle post by Humanity‘s Plague Prod. at Mar 22,2009 1:45pm
Satiate%20Martha said[orig][quote]
this label sucks fucking shit. So boring and nothing good, only certainly mediocre. Don't support this geek, he's a geek a fucking bloodsucking GEEK!

Probably a jilted band because I wouldn't listen to your demo...go back to your bedroom and try again with your casio keyboard

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 4:14pm
Hey man, you're the one releasing shitty black metal with casio keyboards ha ha ha. Oh and when they're not shitty casio bands they sound like bad Satyricon clones. I shit on your label, sir.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 22,2009 4:32pm
the avsky was one of my favorite releases from last year. the sator marte was really good, but not as good as the avsky.

toggletoggle post by .......... at Mar 22,2009 4:34pm
thats coming from the fag was once was a member of gayside service.

spacecorpse you really need to shut the fuck up. you're a useless faggot who's done absolutely nothing for metal.

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV niggaz at Mar 22,2009 4:37pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
the avsky was one of my favorite releases from last year. the sator marte was really good, but not as good as the avsky.

The Avsky was decent. It sounds like Craft but not as good.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 22,2009 4:42pm
you have a link to craft? would like to check it out.

toggletoggle post by Humanity‘s Plague Prod. at Mar 22,2009 4:47pm
spacecorpse said[orig][quote]
Hey man, you're the one releasing shitty black metal with casio keyboards ha ha ha. Oh and when they're not shitty casio bands they sound like bad Satyricon clones. I shit on your label, sir.

Everyone has their opinions...what it comes down to is I do for myself, not you...piss off...go back to your useless internet feuds because it seems to me where you can't do something productive you give inept criticisms and judgements...I've seen you... you shouldn't be criticizing ANYTHING....

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 22,2009 4:48pm
.......... said[orig][quote]
spacecorpse you really need to shut the fuck up. you're a useless faggot who's done absolutely nothing for metal.

This is true, even the made-up stories make him look like an idiot.

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Mar 22,2009 4:49pm
Check out the album "Fuck The Universe" and "Total Soul Rape"... The opening vocal on "Total Soul Rape" sounds like someone doused the singer in gasoline and set him on fire.

http://www.myspace.com/craftblackmetal

toggletoggle post by Humanity‘s Plague Prod. at Mar 22,2009 4:55pm
I know many people compare to Craft but my feeling is that Avsky is more raw...more suicidal...but that what's great about opinions isn't it? Craft is excellent but I feel that Avsky stand on their own merit..

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 22,2009 4:59pm
I like pauls description there. when I get home I will look it up.

toggletoggle post by Humanity‘s Plague Prod. at Mar 22,2009 5:09pm
as you should sir

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 5:12pm
thats coming from the fag was once was a member of gayside service.

There's doing nothing for metal, and then there's what Humanity's Plague does... difference anyone? nope.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 5:15pm
Humanity‘s%20Plague%20Prod. said[orig][quote]

Everyone has their opinions...what it comes down to is I do for myself, not you...piss off...go back to your useless internet feuds because it seems to me where you can't do something productive you give inept criticisms and judgements...I've seen you... you shouldn't be criticizing ANYTHING....

You've "Seen" me? ANd therefore I shouldn't be criticizing anything why? based on my looks alone? Man you're fucking nerdy and pathetic. What are you some great looking adonnis guy or something? I doubt it if you runa dickless label like H.P. and you're tied in with the biggest dickhead in the biz John Dwyer.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 5:16pm
Paul%20CNV%20niggaz said[orig][quote]
the_reverend said[orig][quote]

The Avsky was decent. It sounds like Craft but not as good.

YAY!!! sounds like Craft, but not as good. WOW!, I REALLY neeeeed thaqt in my collection! Thanks for the recommendation! Wow I was wrong about Humanity's Plague and the dickhead who runs it.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 5:22pm
AUTOPSY_666 said[orig][quote]

This is true, even the made-up stories make him look like an idiot.

John Dwyer hasn't done shit for metal either. Goreality should fucking leave his gay-ass label and sign with Ibex moon or something anyway. John put out Godless Rising cd only to have that band hate him months later because he jewed them out of money. He put out an Embalmer cd and then jewed THEM out of money; only to attempt to rectify the situation with his lame-ass dollars and cents explanations that nobody but him is gay enough to grab a calculator to figure out what's really accurate. john your label aint shit, you haven't really done shit, and you're not going to do anything big time either because you make hats basically... where's your new releases? Nobody will sign with you and it's a matter of short term before Goreality gets snatched up by some good label that won't hinder their success in the first place. EVERYONE knows the foul smell Dwyer brings wherever he goes, not just me or a few people. John Dwyer is widely hated in the metal community because of his fagass attitudes and his swindelling, ywo-faced business practice. Go die you fucking human pig. Don't ever fucking talk to me or come near me unless you're ready to fight because I won't talk i'll just throw the first punch and it'll be on.

toggletoggle post by Humanity‘s Plague Prod. at Mar 22,2009 6:03pm
Obviously you are an underachiever and lose in all aspects of your life in life and i say that because all you do is hide behind a keyboard and talk your big game...keep talking spanky... you're showing us all what we already know about you and previously assumed...you can't do a label, be in a band or even promote in a worthwhile fashion so you think your opinion on this board actually has value...like your life...it doesn't...kill yourself...

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 22,2009 6:38pm
John Dwyer is widely hated in the metal community

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 6:57pm
Obviously you are an underachiever and lose in all aspects of your life in life and i say that because all you do is hide behind a keyboard and talk your big game...keep talking spanky... you're showing us all what we already know about you and previously assumed...you can't do a label, be in a band or even promote in a worthwhile fashion so you think your opinion on this board actually has value...like your life...it doesn't...kill yourself...

Hey, if it didn't matter... even just a little bit, then you wouldn't have taken some time out of your productive day to so quickly respond, and with a very passionate tone. Also, if this board had no value, then why do you post your updates here? i'm a fan of music and I support that which is worthwhile, and you are not.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 22,2009 7:09pm edited Mar 22,2009 7:10pm
Don't ever fucking talk to me or come near me unless you're ready to fight because I won't talk i'll just throw the first punch and it'll be on.

Looking forward to this.

What goes around comes around, Georgie.

toggletoggle post by Humanity‘s Plague Prod. at Mar 22,2009 7:19pm
Passionate? Just a calm response because you aren't worth getting all bent out of shape on an internet board...as far as responding...I find this amusing and was game to play along to pass some free time...take it however you want...you mean nothing to me and I am doing this EXACTLY how I want with whom I want and I have fun doing it and the bands appreciate what is done on their behalf...you were unprovoked and decided I would be a target...but again winning an internet argument is like winning the special olympics...you're still retarded...I take pleasure in knowing that you are...so you win...you can sleep better at night...and nice twisting of words...i never said the board wasn't worthwhile...I said your opinion on this board isn't/...let's not make it something more than what it is...I'll et you go to bed now...small bus comes by your house at 7:30a so I'm told...

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 7:21pm
AUTOPSY_666 said[orig][quote]
Don't ever fucking talk to me or come near me unless you're ready to fight because I won't talk i'll just throw the first punch and it'll be on.

Looking forward to this.

What goes around comes around, Georgie.

well if what goes around comes around then you're in for some serious shit. Nothing good is going to come to you in your life and you will be even more lonely than you are currently. You and that other guy are just mad because your labels suck and you claim to be somebody and something but you're not. Everything you have in life was given to you by somebody else. So was mine, but i'm not the prick bragging to be the man and all that stuff. Oh look how cool I am i'm Dwyer; that's your whole purpose in life is to look good and like you are having fun but you're not. How do I know this because I was your friend and I know what you got and I don't envy you at all. Just don't talk to me, i'm not going to be your friend anymore ever, even when you're old... and stay out of my way at shows and you'll be fine.

toggletoggle post by $$$$$ at Mar 22,2009 7:23pm
I have heard stories about Dwyer ripping people off for years. Guy's like Dwyer don't support their artists and they don't help them develop, they pocket the money and post lots of pictures of themselves on the internet.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 7:24pm
Passionate? Just a calm response because you aren't worth getting all bent out of shape on an internet board...as far as responding...I find this amusing and was game to play along to pass some free time...take it however you want...you mean nothing to me and I am doing this EXACTLY how I want with whom I want and I have fun doing it and the bands appreciate what is done on their behalf...you were unprovoked and decided I would be a target...but again winning an internet argument is like winning the special olympics...you're still retarded...I take pleasure in knowing that you are...so you win...you can sleep better at night...and nice twisting of words...i never said the board wasn't worthwhile...I said your opinion on this board isn't/...let's not make it something more than what it is...I'll et you go to bed now...small bus comes by your house at 7:30a so I'm told...

Listen buddy i'm sure your buttbuddy john has "filled" you in as to what's going on. Basically you're just pissed because your label sucks and I posted something here about it. Obviously if it didn't suck you wouldn't care as much and you'd be confident enough to shrug off the comments of little old insignificant me, but you're not that bright obviously. Keep the oral stimulations with Dwyer cumming big dog, fuck you buddy. You too, don't fucking come up to me at shows or anywhere wanting to talk about it because I don't talk with pieces of shit. Goes for you and dwyer.

toggletoggle post by Humanity‘s Plague Prod. at Mar 22,2009 7:26pm
And I want to talk to you because...? And what do you mean John filled me in? ON what? Your little spat? I haven't spoken to John in some time...as far as you go...come up to me...see what happens...a threat and a promise...now...go to bed at mommy's house and get lots of rest for your bus ride tomorrow

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 7:27pm
$$$$$ said[orig][quote]
I have heard stories about Dwyer ripping people off for years. Guy's like Dwyer don't support their artists and they don't help them develop, they pocket the money and post lots of pictures of themselves on the internet.

That's exactly right sir. I've read on other forums that he's been ripping off Rick and Embalmer again also. But then he nickles and dimes his way out of things because jews religion is money and he's got that down pat.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 7:29pm
And I want to talk to you because...? And what do you mean John filled me in? ON what? Your little spat? I haven't spoken to John in some time...as far as you go...come up to me...see what happens...a threat and a promise...now...go to bed at mommy's house and get lots of rest for your bus ride tomorrow

no you come up to ME !!! waa waa fucking ridiculous arguing with such a dickhead. Your label sucks dude and if ya can't man up and face it then don't do it.

toggletoggle post by Humanity‘s Plague Prod. at Mar 22,2009 7:33pm
My label is great...it's your life that's worthless and from your reactions you're slowly realizing that...that's what retardation is...slow processing...you'll get it some day...and how clever to try and turn it on me to come to you...your fear is showing...figures...

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 7:37pm
My label is great...it's your life that's worthless and from your reactions you're slowly realizing that...that's what retardation is...slow processing...you'll get it some day...and how clever to try and turn it on me to come to you...your fear is showing...figures...

Look at what a loser you are. still here, hanging on my every word. NOW you fucking talk right? I couldn't get you to respond to my email on Myspace about some label business for my band, not even a curteousy response, and now you're all butthurt and flamed over this. You're obviously anal retentive. I don't know as anal as the guy from Old Cemetery, but you alphabetize your condom collection in your happy box on your bored days.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 22,2009 7:44pm
I couldn't get you to respond to my email on Myspace about some label business for my band, not even a curteousy response, and now you're all butthurt

hahaha, that speaks volumes right there, you retard.

Tell your Mommy to bless you with her Holy Water.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 7:47pm
hey John how's your girlfriend doing? Have lots of fun this weekend? or did you spend it refreshing Rttp looking for more postings to make your ass bleed some more. Why don't you go get those G.I. JOes and get busy, or do I have to call your mom and have her and your sister come and have you admitted again? hmm?

toggletoggle post by Humanity‘s Plague Prod. at Mar 22,2009 8:19pm
I never got an email about label business from anyone...if I missed it I'm sorry but it goes back to my original statement...a jilted band...thanks for proving my point...and the only flame here is you...I am so far from upset about this but if you want to think so that's fine...whatever helps you sleep...the offer stands though...

toggletoggle post by sever at Mar 22,2009 9:26pm edited Mar 22,2009 9:26pm
hey John how's your girlfriend doing? Have lots of fun this weekend? or did you spend it refreshing Rttp looking for more postings to make your ass bleed some more. Why don't you go get those G.I. JOes and get busy, or do I have to call your mom and have her and your sister come and have you admitted again? hmm?

Why are you always so butthurt?

I noticed a thread on SNM about Dwyer. I don't understand your fascination with this dude. If you really don't like him, then you should forget about him, not start drama like a 13 year old girl. Unless you are one, in which case, excuse me.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 11:33pm
yes I am and you are excused, thanks.

toggletoggle post by not too bad at Mar 24,2009 12:39pm
I agree with spacecorpse. Local music is lacking. Mostly because of hipsters, emo/hardcore/beatdown/fagenstiens and because everyones ego gets in the way of their fingers plucking guitars, basses and blast beats. Hail mighty Inquisition and the ancient kings of hell.

toggletoggle post by jeremy safty at Mar 24,2009 8:06pm
jeremy saffer is a fag remember him for his emo fish eye lens view fagotry

toggletoggle post by spacefartch at Mar 25,2009 1:05am
not%20too%20bad said[orig][quote]
I agree with spacecorpse. Local music is lacking. Mostly because of hipsters, emo/hardcore/beatdown/fagenstiens and because everyones ego gets in the way of their fingers plucking guitars, basses and blast beats. Hail mighty Inquisition and the ancient kings of hell.

Hey my old friend thanks for sticking by me. Though we are right about many things, i've decided that it was wrong of me to put this guy's label down, or put anybody down for that matter. You are proud of what you do with your band i'm sure, and if I was as proud and dedicated with something, then I wouldn't be here bothering with fools like this, dwyer, or any other gay scene fag. That's not what this music is all about. I'm a fan of metal for a long, long time. My mom used to drive me all the way to NYC record shops when I was 13 so I could buy rare brazilian thrash stuff and obscure magazines like Blackthorn(which inspired Darkthrone's name by the way) and I feel that as a dedicated lifelong fan of this music, I have a right to voice my opinion, I just don't have to make it so negative all the time and hey, to each his own. Again, thanks for your sentiments and also your kind and thoughtful words you wrote on that Attn thread also, thanks. I'll see you around at a show sometime or something, good luck with your studies and the band.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Bludgeon Mystic God
[default homepage] [print][9:47:55am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.06103 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]