New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Does Anyone know of M.C. battles in the area? by ieatpeople4god on Mar 11,2004 12:27pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 11,2004 12:27pm
I went to my first one last night in cambridge. i wasn't signed up so i couldn't battle but after the final round i tore all those bitches up. Brothers from Brooklyn and Boston were flipping over my on the spot madness of rhymes. I got Legacy's # (the promoter) but he doesn't know when the next one is.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 11,2004 12:35pm
there are some in providence usually. one of my friends does hip hop on the side he used to play at lupos with sage francis alot. he goes by the name jezuz and you can contact him at his website www.bipolardivinity.comhttp://www.bipolardivinity.com

he would have a much better idea about upcoming battles than anyone on this site. he actually host battles from time to time

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 11,2004 12:42pm
thanx josh hates you, remember Shaniqua loves you. Do you play in any bands?

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 11,2004 1:37pm
Josh an i just started one last weekend... or atleast are attepting to start one.

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 11,2004 1:42pm
keep playing. where are you guys at? what kind of music are you guys doing?

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 11,2004 1:47pm
I live in Northern CT right over the border andjosh lives south of Worcester Ma. We are attempting to write Metal, a comglomerate of all we know. What do you do,(musicly) and where you from

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople logged offf not going to work today at Mar 11,2004 2:49pm
Southern NH.... I do all sorts of music. we have a practice spot/ studio in haverhill MA--- 'Shaniqua and the Skull Fuckers' is my new band we play like grind but i describe it as "necro-nympho grinddeathpunkskacore with a fuck you when your dead attitude" .role= Vocals & Keyboards. 'Jack Van Impe Presents' is like hardcore moshcore jamband with no rules heavy ness with a groovy side semi melodic, some singing, low vox and high vox. .role=drums & vocals the description describes are new songs more than our opld songs but it still applies to the disc we have. " Scars like Ours" is pop emo punk. i play keys in that. "The Free Rads" is british glam rock. we call it Glitterpunk mixed with pop. it's wicked funny. we came up with the idea of a persona band so it was like we were british rockers who are on the verge of famous people loved us especially ladies, we like to rock fuck and party like all "rockstars" . we each took on a different persona and made a little story about our new identity and about the band. it was super easy to come up with mad songs for this shit because there were really no rules, it's not like we cared what people would think be cause it was our alter-ego's doing it. .role=vocals keys , some songs drums, and some guitar. "deadbeats" is my solo rap name. i rap funny about fucked up shit cuz i'm funny and fucked up. "The manchvegas allstars in association with the river city rockers forming the MANCHAVERHIIL CARTEL" is our really joke persona rap band where we are the badd ass wigga thugs from such places such as ManchesterNH or HaverhillMA or anywhere inbetween. you might have to be from our immediate area to know what i mean but i'm sure you can interepret. Plus numerous other projects with people but who has that much fucking time. I plan on hitting the next M.C. battle i find. Scars like Ours is still in the writing process. Sahniqua is ready for shows our first will be Apr. 3rd in Byfield MA with the network, purple heart, and grenade. Jack van impe presents has played out but we stopped due to member changes etc. we might play apr. 2nd in Amesbury MA but the show isn't definite. Free Rads is on hold because the main guitarist and co-vocalist is in california recording a bunch of shit with a bunch of people. and the manchhaverhill cartel is just sarting also. in between all these bands there are kids from three different rooms in our jamspot building plus others that come down from around. there are a few other projects i'm recording and helping with. i want to hook up with apeshit, The kid who took 2nd in the M.C. battle last night and some other kids from dover nh are gonna come down soon. one is an M.C. and the other makes his beats but also plays grind (vomitronrecords.com) so i'm all about music.

old bands= Ookla the Mok, High School Sweet Hearts, Battling Siezure Robots. wow this is a long response i hope you see it.

band incest tree= Ookla and Fault would play together all the time. Ookla had an ex fault member. The network is a mix of ookla and fault plus a kid from as i bleed, who ookla and fault would play with quit often. The singer of cannae is the other singer of ookla, we had two singers, plus members of 40 days rain and of Grimlock, ookla played withboth them and actually u.s. toured with grimlock. high school sweethearts = members of ookla, fault, and lasthouse on the left. last house on the left= different members of ookla = others. battling siezure robots= members of ookla and fault. same goes for jack. v, scars like ours, freerads. jack v. actually had a member of battling siezure robots. but he left blah blah blah does any one care? doubt it,

but any ways i love music and open to play with anybody if we can schedule time which is possible so if you want to jam or if anyone does give an e- mail to "ieatpeople4god@hotmail.com" starting to record also so if any one wants to jump on the band wagon before i get good and start charging people same goes e-mail. i spent a little time in the fall looking for people to play with like filling positions- vocals, drums. but now the open invite is there for people to come and jam with me or us and see what happens we got a scene of musicians that are open and willing in haverhill in the jamspots so get in touch

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 11,2004 4:01pm
Sounds lke you have your shit down and are ready for anything...... I do vocals and am looking to do something w/ them.... the band i am jamming w/ now I play guitar and eventually will be doing vocals but looking to do just a vocal project, i mean me doing vocals for somebody. If you ever need a vocalist let me know, i used to be the male vocals for Raising Kubrick, but i left..... word up....

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 11,2004 4:23pm
hmm he has a studio this leads me to my next thread...........

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 11,2004 4:24pm
ha ha

toggletoggle post by ieat not on at Mar 12,2004 11:12am
you know what i saw R.K. and then after the show we went back to rindge with them. they were like we need another vocalist. so i said ,ooh ooh try me out. their friend sean he , does radio up there , was from our town and he remembers me and my vocal prowis and he was like yo hook him up. they were all like cool yeah let's hook up but then i kept trying to get in touch with them and then finally they said were going with one singer after like a month of me trying to get in touch

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 12,2004 11:20am
Yeah, thats the way they opperate, i should have never left them but you know how it goes........ I was thinking of starting an electronica speed metal band and want to have a lot of sounds and vocals, maybe we can hook up sometimes....

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 12,2004 11:39am
how many bands are you trying to be in at once davyp??

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 12,2004 11:55am
3 my own, anything else thats brutal and last but not least the one that we are doing..........

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 12,2004 12:01pm edited Mar 12,2004 12:59pm
what we are doing will be your own - brutal and - what we are doing-thats 3 for the price of one---- i would suggest pick something and stick with it. if you where a virtuoso on guitar then handling 3 bands would be cake-but hey i could be wrong-

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 12,2004 12:11pm
I know, could you at least edit your post and get rid of the amazing guitarist part, i know this, everyone else dosn't..... I im doing what is my own, and yes it will be brutal, i amn can dream though. and eventually i want to do a bunch of things... Or i will want to do none of those things. who knows.....

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 12,2004 12:15pm
also are we on for tommorow

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 12,2004 12:16pm
i dont know of any upcoming battles,but i know some heads in holyoke,that could rip new asses like whoa lol,i could put a battle together,i also know alot of djs,so we could get a dj/mc battle going,if your interested and you know your shit,give me a call...535 9920 -Brown Kid

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 12,2004 12:21pm

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 12,2004 1:00pm
i sent you an e-mail but your corporate whore function must be short circuiting or something in short the e-mail said yes same time ill call you if anything changes

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 12,2004 1:01pm
also lead guitar player cause steve is just too unruly for a band no matter how good his is by himself

toggletoggle post by davyp at Mar 12,2004 1:25pm
right on see you then

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god not logged on at Mar 13,2004 2:32pm
hey brown kid i'll try calling you but what area code is holyoake

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 13,2004 8:03pm
413 dude

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 13,2004 8:27pm
thanx mystery man

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][5:32:39am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02170 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]