New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Why is dwyer no longer friends with spacecorpse??? by Mistress on Mar 17,2009 1:42pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Mistress at Mar 17,2009 1:42pm
Okay so we see that they are arguing back and forth but something leads me to believe this is a joke or staged gag because not one of them has posted or said anything of why and how they went from good friends doing everything and everyone together to not even speaking anymore and when you look at their myspaces they are still friends? weird? just curious? I have respect for both I just don't see why they no longer have respect for each other.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 17,2009 1:44pm
IN B4 ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Mar 17,2009 1:45pm
DAMN!!!

TOO LATE!!!!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Mar 17,2009 1:45pm
GUMPASS? I friended you because I respect you?

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Mar 17,2009 1:46pm
brian_dc said[orig][quote]

You respect women?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 17,2009 1:46pm
he used to be into dwyer until he got old and boring.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Mar 17,2009 1:49pm
metal_church101 said[orig][quote]
brian_dc said[orig][quote]

You respect women?

I was just paraphrasing holladaddy.com

but I do respect some women. [/SERIOUS]

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 17,2009 2:14pm
You have respect for me mistress?!?!? well I don't have respect for you, fuck you. I beat the shit out of women and kill them and don't even fuck them before or afterwards because I am now an asexual black metal god like jedi master euronymous before me and now I serve no master but myself. You the same mistress that said you fucked that greazy scumbag ron from graveside? what's your fucking problem bitch? I hope you die!

ZAnyways so you wanna know why me and john aren't friends anymore because you see my pictures still on his myspace in his albums etc. I'll tell you why because John collects pictures of people like some fucking psychopath ever see that movie One Hour Photo remember Sy the photo guy? fucking same thing here man but Dwyer aint no fucking Mork that's fo sho, he's just a dork(i'm so clever tee hee)

OK so... He is not a good friend and started ignoring me for no reason at all. He had a mental breakdown last month and stopped smoking weed and drinking after he beat the shit out of some dumb broad that was foolish enough to fuck him and shove G.I. Joe's and all sorts of condiments up his ass and then after he got out of the looney bin looney bin I called him up to check on my dear old pal and he was gratfeul that such a friend as me would care so much. Fast forward a month later and all a sudden the fucking guy accuses me of posting something about one of his ex-girlfriends under an anonymous nick on Rttp; without asking me about it, without saying hey man did you write this NOTHING. So he took it upon himself to go into one of my whining pussy ass threads where I complain about the scene and he took it upon himself to start saying how he wants to kick my ass and that i'm a fag etc. so I thought he was kidding at first because so was I when I said stuff back, well little did I know that this poser was serious because he thought I insulted him earlier. So he started shit and I was a good enough friend to call him up and try to talk it over man to man but he would just hang up and not return my calls or write me back in emails, acting like I did something to him which I didn't. When in all actuality he is the one that falsely accused ME of something and now he acts like I did something to him? and ever since then he's been acting like a fucking jerk to me and all his friends(or so-called friends anyway) he's probably back selling dope and smoking it and drinking every day to drown out the sorrows of his sad, boring, redundant lifestyle and yet he acts all self righteous about everything like it's me who's the asshole, it's him!!!

BOTTOM LINE IS -I'll never have another foursome with that guy as long as I live no matter if he gets down on bended kneese and kisses my shit! Not anymore now no way GO DIE JOHN DWYER! You and the gayside guys all lost a true friend forever! waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa suck on my drama mobiles

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 17,2009 2:51pm
Spacecorpse = run-on sentence master.

F-

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Mar 17,2009 2:55pm edited Mar 17,2009 2:55pm
I thought he was just a shitty troll.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 17,2009 3:43pm
kiss my dick after it was in the whore that sucked dwyer's mouth biotch!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 17,2009 3:50pm edited Mar 17,2009 3:52pm
These are same strange fantasies that you have, Georgie.

Since your Mom is my facebook friend I will have to copy & paste all this to show her, very disturbing.

Oh Mama!!!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Mar 17,2009 3:51pm
lol @ I'm telling your mother.

How old are you guys?

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 17,2009 3:53pm
He has always lived with his Mama, he cried that he missed his dog and her in IL and almost took a plane home, and now he had 4-some fantasies, whatta fag.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 17,2009 3:56pm
see now the guy is telling my mom on me what a fucking child. This one cries to moms and that one calls the police. Hey you know what john? lemme go find a pic of your mom on some real estate site or something or on your facebook. I'm going on my mom's facebook right now actually to see if there's any pics of your mom on there to use. what's her name? Marianne Dwyer? oh wait... I know.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 17,2009 3:59pm
OMG John what about your mama? You're such a mamas boy too you fag. She's your sugar mama gives you all your money and your place to stay she's your fucking landlord to why don't I give her a call and tell her what kind of stuff you use the house for. Better yet i'm gonna just call the Newport police and report you selling drugs. I don't care if they believe me or not it'll still tarnish your name more than it already is loser.

toggletoggle post by eye witness at Mar 17,2009 4:02pm
Wow spacecorpse are you really doing that???

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 17,2009 4:04pm
yup

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 17,2009 4:04pm
he took the shit too far now... I call POLICE POLEEEEEECCCE

toggletoggle post by Horny man at Mar 17,2009 4:06pm
Wow I would donkey punch that bitch shes mad hot. Whos mother or should I say milf is that now. I would let her gum my cock and may even pay her to do so. She really is fucking smoking and I am not being sarcastic.

toggletoggle post by C.dEad at Mar 17,2009 4:06pm
This just got awesome. When metal dork mommy gets involved it gets even stranger and more hilarious.

BTW spacedork, I wouldn't touch that Elvira looking hag with your dick.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Mar 17,2009 4:08pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 17,2009 4:15pm
SRS BSNS

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 17,2009 4:23pm
C.dEad said[orig][quote]
spacedork, I wouldn't touch that Elvira looking hag with your dick.

She has a great Jewishy German accent also, they always speak it to each other, like lovers.

toggletoggle post by NEWPORT POLICE DEPARTMENT at Mar 17,2009 4:29pm
DON'T WORRY, WE ARE ALREADY AWARE OF MR. DWYER AND HIS TRAFFICKING IN AVERAGE-TO-HOMELY-LOOKING MAIL-ORDER BRIDES.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 17,2009 5:12pm
thanks sir, i'll be in touch and i'll bring all the documentation. Gayside as my witness I will sue Mr Dwyer's family for all they have.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Mar 17,2009 5:25pm
spacecorpse said[orig][quote]
I beat the shit out of women and kill them and don't even fuck them before or afterwards because I am now an asexual black metal god like jedi master euronymous before me and now I serve no master but myself.

PICS OR GTFO

toggletoggle post by Herkules_493 at Mar 17,2009 5:30pm
I used to be in that guys mom but then I got multiple warts and rashes which has since developed into full blown AIDS. Thanks mom...

toggletoggle post by Herkules_493 at Mar 17,2009 7:45pm
Licky Bottom Up

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Mar 18,2009 6:21am edited Mar 18,2009 6:25am

toggletoggle post by ANON at Mar 18,2009 4:28pm
PURE MOTHER SON SHIT! WOW -IVE BEEN TRYING TO FILM MY MOM FOR YEARS AND NOTHING AND THESE CHIX DO IT FOR FUN!

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 20,2009 3:51am
I'd have probably done Dwyer's mom back in her prime days as a whore...

toggletoggle post by ANON at Mar 20,2009 5:12am
IS THAT HIS MOM?

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Mar 20,2009 5:16am
eerie likeness is eerie

toggletoggle post by wow I at Mar 20,2009 8:56am
wow I would bang both of these moms. Right now I am masturbating to both.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Mar 20,2009 9:08am
I heard they got into a tiff at Anal Point.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Mar 20,2009 9:15am
"High school is such a serious thing, these problems matter."

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 20,2009 1:57pm
make it feel good !!!

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Mar 20,2009 2:04pm
It can only feel good if it puts the lotion on it's skin.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 20,2009 2:42pm
ha ha

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 20,2009 3:00pm
1) last month dwyer was spelling things wrong
2) please tell me that i'm not the only one who thinks spacecoprse is finalbloodbath.
http://www.returntothepit.com/profiles.php?nickname=FinalBloodbath

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 20,2009 4:04pm
Rev? I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about. I thought you were able to see IP's and stuff anyway to see who's who. And how is Dwyer's misspellings last month relevant to this topic ? please forgive my analness about this but I just don't get it. Dwyer sucks his muddah.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Mar 20,2009 10:11pm

toggletoggle post by pam   at Mar 20,2009 10:45pm
lol...you dizzy broads.

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 22,2009 7:55pm
i'm going to tell dwyer's mom what's been going on with john! she'll suck my dick AND put him away for the week while I stay at her place and she sucks ans fucks.

toggletoggle post by Spacecorpse Insights at Jul 3,2014 3:04pm
spacecorpse said[orig][quote]
You have respect for me mistress?!?!? well I don't have respect for you, fuck you. I beat the shit out of women and kill them and don't even fuck them before or afterwards because I am now an asexual black metal god like jedi master euronymous before me and now I serve no master but myself. You the same mistress that said you fucked that greazy scumbag ron from graveside? what's your fucking problem bitch? I hope you die!

ZAnyways so you wanna know why me and john aren't friends anymore because you see my pictures still on his myspace in his albums etc. I'll tell you why because John collects pictures of people like some fucking psychopath ever see that movie One Hour Photo remember Sy the photo guy? fucking same thing here man but Dwyer aint no fucking Mork that's fo sho, he's just a dork(i'm so clever tee hee)

OK so... He is not a good friend and started ignoring me for no reason at all. He had a mental breakdown last month and stopped smoking weed and drinking after he beat the shit out of some dumb broad that was foolish enough to fuck him and shove G.I. Joe's and all sorts of condiments up his ass and then after he got out of the looney bin looney bin I called him up to check on my dear old pal and he was gratfeul that such a friend as me would care so much. Fast forward a month later and all a sudden the fucking guy accuses me of posting something about one of his ex-girlfriends under an anonymous nick on Rttp; without asking me about it, without saying hey man did you write this NOTHING. So he took it upon himself to go into one of my whining pussy ass threads where I complain about the scene and he took it upon himself to start saying how he wants to kick my ass and that i'm a fag etc. so I thought he was kidding at first because so was I when I said stuff back, well little did I know that this poser was serious because he thought I insulted him earlier. So he started shit and I was a good enough friend to call him up and try to talk it over man to man but he would just hang up and not return my calls or write me back in emails, acting like I did something to him which I didn't. When in all actuality he is the one that falsely accused ME of something and now he acts like I did something to him? and ever since then he's been acting like a fucking jerk to me and all his friends(or so-called friends anyway) he's probably back selling dope and smoking it and drinking every day to drown out the sorrows of his sad, boring, redundant lifestyle and yet he acts all self righteous about everything like it's me who's the asshole, it's him!!!

BOTTOM LINE IS -I'll never have another foursome with that guy as long as I live no matter if he gets down on bended kneese and kisses my shit! Not anymore now no way GO DIE JOHN DWYER! You and the gayside guys all lost a true friend forever! waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa suck on my drama mobiles

toggletoggle post by Spacecorpse Insights at Jul 3,2014 3:04pm
See, Dwyguy, we can play the "creative bumping" game, too!

toggletoggle post by Baked Macaroni and Cheese at Dec 29,2014 1:29pm

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Dec 29,2014 3:35pm
douchebag_patrol said[orig][quote]

Scarial's mom Nikki is hotter.

toggletoggle post by the truth at Dec 29,2014 5:10pm
this might actually be the worst rttp thread of all time

toggletoggle post by DYA is LEGAL LENS TWILL at Dec 29,2014 6:44pm
But we all learned so much!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][6:39:56am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.02034 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]