New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> jon from gayside by Paul ball on Mar 16,2009 12:24pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Paul ball at Mar 16,2009 12:24pm
jon should talk, hes a fat jew who collects cards and fagot 2 year old comics as they say.

toggletoggle post by Georgie‘s mom at Mar 16,2009 12:29pm
Georgie , i have told you over and over again , you must make good sense when you talk . no one can understand such words you speak .
you continue this behavior and you'll get a spanking , but Georgie likes that .

toggletoggle post by Paul ball. at Mar 16,2009 12:39pm
go fuck yourself jon. No one likes you and I bet you have sex with kids and noone wants to see your band. Fuck you and your cards/collectibles.

toggletoggle post by Paul ball. at Mar 16,2009 12:41pm
you wish your name was as cool as mine, you are worthless sissyfuck and you listen to tangerine dream you loser, thats not nearly as brutal as my warlock so fuck you.

toggletoggle post by Georgie‘s mom at Mar 16,2009 12:41pm
you come home now and cry to me , i will console and tell you how bad the world is . we can get ice cream and a new death medal cd for you .

toggletoggle post by Paul ball. at Mar 16,2009 12:42pm
besides jeff told me a lot of shit about you that he heard from you dopy brother so stop posting anonymous or I will start releasing the wrath and make you go cry all the way to the medieval carnival you work at.

toggletoggle post by Georgie‘s mom at Mar 16,2009 12:50pm
jeff is a good friend you should believe everything he says .

toggletoggle post by MR. BOOOGLES at Mar 16,2009 1:26pm
SPACECORPSE IS TEH GAY

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 16,2009 2:32pm
take a shit

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 16,2009 2:38pm
WTF IS GOING ON

toggletoggle post by Bob Barker at Mar 16,2009 2:45pm
i don't know but i like it

toggletoggle post by W3 @ work at Mar 16,2009 2:46pm
has anyone seen a bear, I think someone took mine.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Mar 16,2009 2:56pm

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 16,2009 3:07pm
HAVE U GAIS HEARD THAT KSE DIO COVER??? BTR THAN THE ORIGINAL IF U ASK ME!!

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Mar 16,2009 3:12pm
The other side of the pink tracks!

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 16,2009 3:13pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
HAVE U GAIS HEARD THAT KSE DIO COVER??? BTR THAN THE ORIGINAL IF U ASK ME!!

Oh shame on youuu!!! even though i'm sure you jest, SHAME! haha

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at Mar 16,2009 8:02pm
what the hell is this ? my last post was last evening after the show , thanking the other bands . went to the hospital this morning . came back at 2 pm today checked my email for a few minutes and the rx made me start falling asleep , i went to lay down and i just woke up now . nice to see your keeping busy ragging on me still , and creating more personallities to help you along . mom? that is like norman bates right there , very unhealthy . remember i don't have a laptop with wireless internnet , and if i did i would be insulting you from KENT FUCKING COUNTY HOSPITAL !!!!!!!!1

toggletoggle post by Butterbean at Mar 16,2009 8:13pm
STLUCI said[orig][quote]
what the hell is this ? my last post was last evening after the show , thanking the other bands . went to the hospital this morning . came back at 2 pm today checked my email for a few minutes and the rx made me start falling asleep , i went to lay down and i just woke up now . nice to see your keeping busy ragging on me still , and creating more personallities to help you along . mom? that is like norman bates right there , very unhealthy . remember i don't have a laptop with wireless internnet , and if i did i would be insulting you from KENT FUCKING COUNTY HOSPITAL !!!!!!!!1

Open your whore mouth again and I'll skullfuck the shit out of you! You hear me?

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at Mar 16,2009 8:26pm
butterbean :who was that directed at ? internet tough guy . keyboard warrior !

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 16,2009 9:06pm
STLUCI said[orig][quote]
John are you that stupid? I don't think you are at least I hope not. You can't tell that's ron doing those multiple personalities? you probably know you just don't want to believe it's him but that's part of my problem with you in the first place with all of you for that matter, you all don't realize how fucked in the head you all are.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 16,2009 9:10pm

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 16,2009 9:18pm
AUTOPSY_666 said[orig][quote]
Yeah John I suck at life that's why I went out tonight and did something fun and you were sitting there in your lonely house waiting for my next post. You are the lonliest man I know. Even with all your acquaintances you are all alone and will always be.

toggletoggle post by HI BILLY MAYS HERE SCORING WITH YOUR WIFE TO GRI... longname douche says what ... at Mar 16,2009 9:26pm
spacecorpse said[orig][quote]
Yeah John I suck at life that's why I went out tonight and did something fun and you were sitting there in your lonely house waiting for my next post. You are the lonliest man I know. Even with all your acquaintances you are all alone and will always be.

FACE IT ST.LUCI. YOU FUCKING SUCK.

toggletoggle post by Butterbean at Mar 16,2009 9:49pm
STLUCI said[orig][quote]
butterbean :who was that directed at ? internet tough guy . keyboard warrior !

I told you not to open your mouth again!

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 16,2009 9:56pm
kiss my dick into hardnesses

toggletoggle post by Butterbean at Mar 16,2009 10:23pm
I'm getting heated here.

toggletoggle post by STLUCI at Mar 16,2009 11:59pm
spacecorpse said[orig][quote]

i did n't post this picture you idiot !!

toggletoggle post by spacecorpse  at Mar 17,2009 12:16am
i was referring to the other john(dwyer) doesn't matter anyway

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Mar 17,2009 3:15am

toggletoggle post by Okentunde Ockenlopa at Mar 17,2009 10:09am
i do like this picture i see here above

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 17,2009 11:11am
I used to post in this thread and it was really lame and boring.

toggletoggle post by living zombieboy at Mar 17,2009 11:40am
oh ron can i shit in your mouth pleeeazze??? it'll make me cuuuuummmm it's the only thing that can make me cummm anymore

toggletoggle post by Mistress at Mar 17,2009 1:38pm
wow you said the same thing to cdead go to hellski you polski. I love this site its the only thing I look forward to in life????????????????????????????????

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Mar 17,2009 1:46pm
living%20zombieboy said[orig][quote]
oh ron can i shit in your mouth pleeeazze???

HOT LUNCH!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by RJD at Mar 17,2009 2:26pm
Mistress said[orig][quote]
wow you said the same thing to cdead go to hellski you polski. I love this site its the only thing I look forward to in life????????????????????????????????
You fucking nasty scummy hole you. If i saw you and you were hot I still wouldn't fuck you i'd take a shit all over your pussy because you disgust me. Then i'd chop your guts in half while listening to the Death song Sacrificial and i'd brutally, brutally deathpuke out the lyrics over and over louder and with more intensity each time SACRIFICIAL.... CUNT.... I DESPISE SACRIFICIAL..... CUNT......NO MORE LIES.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Strange Purulent Swordsmen
[default homepage] [print][10:53:14am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03090 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]