New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Infernus wins Gorgoroth court case - Gaahl and King's trademark registration marked as invalid by demondave on Mar 13,2009 5:17pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by demondave at Mar 13,2009 5:17pm edited Mar 13,2009 5:20pm
I am not too sure why, but I have gotten a kick out of watching this court case.

oh wait - let me pause for the obvious remarks ...blah blah - gahhl gayyy - lbah black metal blah sucks -- court case boring gay gay blah blah blah--

anyway, I have gotten a kick out of the whole name battle. I liked the last record, and I liked the early stuff. I figured that this whole battle will probably translate into a good album from each camp. Each side wil be trying to prove that they are better and more deserving. With two bands trying to prove they are better in the underground I will probably benefit with two good albums out of this.

(Unlike, for example, the Megadeth Metallica feud which resulted in seeing who could become bigger selling commercial successes)

I was rooting for Infernus. It doesn't matter if he got lazy - it was his band. Gorgoroth released 4 albums and was together for six years before King joined. I am not surprised that the courts threw out King's claim to a trademark.

It would be hysterical if Gaahl and King ov Hell called their project "The True Gororogth" I mean "The TRVE Gorgoroth"

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Mar 13,2009 5:52pm
They should all just have gay butsex and then kill themselves for satan. Its all just a money grab. Pathetic.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 13,2009 6:12pm
Faggot niggers. New Orcustus is probably better than both.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Mar 13,2009 9:09pm

It's not about money - its about ego.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Mar 13,2009 9:51pm
Nah. They'll call it Gorgoroth of Fire.

Or Gaygoroth.

toggletoggle post by NekroSkalpel666 at Mar 14,2009 12:26am
more like fukkin Snoregoroth.
that shit is weak nikkaz! check out my new band Rot of Infernal Demonic Creation on myspace. we call it Black Nekro Autopsy metal. we challenge
any black metalz from NE to battle! Odin is in the blood!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 16,2009 10:42am
hahaha Snoregoroth. the last album "Ad Majorem Satanas Gloriam" was mediocre at best. dude, "Black Nekro Autopsy Metal" is really gay, and "black metalz" is even gayer.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 16,2009 11:47am
Judge: "The court finds in favor of Mr. ... Infernus? Did I read that right? LOL! fagz!"

toggletoggle post by MikeOvDecrepitvde at Mar 16,2009 11:50am
FUCKING POSEURS, YOU DON'T SUE, YOU MURDER.

Didn't we learn anything from Vikernes?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 16,2009 11:50am
I liked this fight better when it was Danzig vs. the fake Misfits.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][8:45:44am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.02081 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]