New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> NAACP feels blacks were forced into bad loans *WARNING HILARIOUS CONTENT INSIDE* by reimroc on Mar 13,2009 9:50am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 13,2009 9:50am

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 13,2009 9:57am
"In 2004, she wanted to buy the house next door for her son to live in. She said the bank promised her a low fixed rate for a $40,000 loan, but at the closing, when reading the fine print, she noticed that the rate was actually 11 percent."

I highly doubt she was the only person (white, black, purple) that the bank tried to sneak a higher rate to.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 13,2009 10:37am
Niggers Against All Caucasian People

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 13,2009 11:01am
Yeti tellin how it is

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Mar 13,2009 12:19pm
of course, the whole country is fucked but lets make it about racism.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 13,2009 12:23pm

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 13,2009 12:41pm
(The co-council for the NAACP) estimated that "tens of thousands" of blacks had been forced into bad loans, but said it was difficult to gauge the scope of the problem because banks keep much of their internal data private.

Yeah it's usually difficult to gauge the scope of a statistic that you just made up. And yeah, the banks are really working hard on a cover up "keeping their internal data private." It's called not broadcasting people's personal financial information to the entire planet, which is what people pay banks to do. It's high time HSBC unlocks the giant file cabinet marked "BLACK PEOPLE ACCOUNTS" so we can see just what's going on.

When you negotiate a financial contract with any company you're rarely getting the advertised rate. If this lady is such a responsible, and savvy financial planner as she says she is she must have figured that out along the way. And I was going to start loan proceedings on a major financial purchase I'd read the fine print FIRST, and not wait until I was backed into a corner.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Mar 13,2009 12:44pm
the NAACP is so bored now that Obama is president

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Mar 13,2009 12:44pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
Niggers Against All Caucasian People

Now Apes Are Called People

toggletoggle post by bill melater at Mar 13,2009 1:05pm

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 13,2009 1:09pm
NIGGERS AND APES, COONS, PICKANINNIES

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 13,2009 1:10pm
mooncricket hahahaha

toggletoggle post by pam   at Mar 13,2009 2:18pm
Predatory loans took down a lot of fucking people, making it a "black" issue is fucking laughable. The banks enchanted people who weren't very smart by dangling "the American dream" in front of them. It's fucking despicable what the banks did, but no one FORCED anyone into anything.

Know why I don't own a home? Cause I can't fucking afford it. Living outside of your means like that is your own fucking fault.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 13,2009 2:36pm
i'm sick of people using racism as an excuse for poor decisions and stupidity.

toggletoggle post by AnotherMetalDrummer  at Mar 13,2009 2:57pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
(The co-council for the NAACP) estimated that "tens of thousands" of blacks had been forced into bad loans, but said it was difficult to gauge the scope of the problem because banks keep much of their internal data private.

Yeah it's usually difficult to gauge the scope of a statistic that you just made up. And yeah, the banks are really working hard on a cover up "keeping their internal data private." It's called not broadcasting people's personal financial information to the entire planet, which is what people pay banks to do. It's high time HSBC unlocks the giant file cabinet marked "BLACK PEOPLE ACCOUNTS" so we can see just what's going on.

When you negotiate a financial contract with any company you're rarely getting the advertised rate. If this lady is such a responsible, and savvy financial planner as she says she is she must have figured that out along the way. And I was going to start loan proceedings on a major financial purchase I'd read the fine print FIRST, and not wait until I was backed into a corner.

I couldn't of said it any better! You nailed it on the head!

Black people will always have something to bitch about. Its what they do best. If white people complained about the same things that they complain about they would call us "racist" which I think is complete bullshit!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 13,2009 3:22pm
I'm guessing you're, what, about 18, 19? Maybe 20? LOL

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 13,2009 3:43pm
Pool's closed

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 13,2009 3:46pm
GET OUT OF THE POOL!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 13,2009 3:47pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 13,2009 3:52pm
LOL @ DK - "Are you OK with this?!?" Bill Burr FTW

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Mar 13,2009 3:53pm
dreadkill said[orig][quote]

END OF THREAD

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 13,2009 3:54pm
AnotherMetalDrummer said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]

I couldn't of said it any better! You nailed it on the head!

Black people will always have something to bitch about. Its what they do best. If white people complained about the same things that they complain about they would call us "racist" which I think is complete bullshit!

White people bitch about "REVERSE RACISM" all the time and it's just as gay and annoying as "Wahhh because I'm black"

OMG WHAT IF WHITE PEOPLE DID _____? THAT'D BE RACITS!

toggletoggle post by pam   at Mar 13,2009 3:56pm

Seriously.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 13,2009 3:58pm
pam said[orig][quote]

Seriously.

seconded

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 13,2009 3:58pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
LOL @ DK - "Are you OK with this?!?" Bill Burr FTW

i was hoping someone would get the reference

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Mar 13,2009 3:59pm
there is no such thing as reverse racism. i hate that term
blacks who hate whitey are racist, just like anyone of any race, who hates an entire race (any race) of people is a fucking racist.

anyway, i don't think that many white people (besides the racist ones) complain about blacks who hate whites, until when/if they (or someone they care for) lose a job to (a less qualified person thanks to AA/EOE) or are victimized by a racist black person.

most white people are either afraid to look racist by complaining about it, or just don't see a reason to bitch about it if it doesn't involve them.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 13,2009 4:02pm
Apparently they all come here to vent, then, 'cause there's like pages of that shit here on a weekly basis. LOL

toggletoggle post by pam   at Mar 13,2009 4:03pm
Apparently they all come here to vent, then, 'cause there's like pages of that shit here on a weekly basis. LOL

I was just going to say, no one on THIS board is afraid of looking racist.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 13,2009 4:05pm
I'd say every fifth thread on RTTP is "FUCKING NIGNOGS!" or "My internet article clearly illustrates that Nignogs are in fact significantly less intelligent than their caucasoid counterparts (except for Russians)"

But that's part of the charm.

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Mar 13,2009 4:08pm
pam said[orig][quote]

I was just going to say, no one on THIS board is afraid of looking racist.

hah, obviously.

toggletoggle post by AnotherMetalDrummer  at Mar 13,2009 4:30pm

I'm 25

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 13,2009 4:36pm
BobNOMAAMRooney said[orig][quote]
I'd say every fifth thread on RTTP is "FUCKING NIGNOGS!" or "My internet article clearly illustrates that Nignogs are in fact significantly less intelligent than their caucasoid counterparts (except for Russians)"

But that's part of the charm.

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, CAUCASOIDS NIGNOG YOU

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 13,2009 5:09pm
AnotherMetalDrummer said[orig][quote]

I'm 25

Fair enough. It's just that most folks who get really worked about "OMG LOOK WHAT TEH BLACKS GET AWAY WITH" seem to be a) 18ish and b) have never met a TEH BLACKS in person. For what it's worth, this is something the NAACP is coming up with, and they're no more "the blacks" than the Church of the Creator is "the whites."

toggletoggle post by AnotherMetalDrummer  at Mar 13,2009 5:31pm
Yea that's true. You do have some good points. Point taken....

toggletoggle post by pam   at Mar 13,2009 6:12pm edited Mar 13,2009 6:12pm
Exactly, DYA.

Anyone watch MSNBC a bit ago? Some fucking douchebag was on there claiming a Republican making a comparison of the stimulus stuff to Zimbabwe's printing money they don't have (they have a notoriously disastrous inflation because of this) was RACIST.

It was funny because Chris Matthews and the other Democrat on there were just laughing at this guy. Matthews asked him if it'd be racist if a black senator said that and he flat out said "No".

It was amazing. I think my head exploded.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 13,2009 6:21pm

toggletoggle post by HI BILLY MAYS HERE /w LOVELY MANDY BLAKE at Mar 13,2009 6:48pm
NIGGERS.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 11,2009 11:18am
bump for hilarity.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 11,2009 11:25am
blacky blacks blackly blacking.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 11,2009 11:28am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][11:58:36pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.02820 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]