New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I'm so pissed right now by MillenialKingdom on Mar 6,2009 9:06pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Mar 6,2009 9:06pm edited Mar 6,2009 9:07pm
I bought an XBox 360 today and it doesn't fucking work! I have all the cables for it and everything. When I turn it on, the power ring is flashing red and the screen doesn't show up on my TV. If I don't get my money back tomorrow, I'm gonna break the guy's face.

I bought Street Fighter IV and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe for it and now I can't partake in kicking ass. Now, I have to kick ass in real life.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Mar 6,2009 9:18pm
RED RING OF DEATH!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 6,2009 9:23pm
yeah, thought that was fixed.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Mar 7,2009 1:32am
Jesus hates you!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Mar 7,2009 3:45am
Mortal Kombat vs. DC blows.

You should just download GGXX#Reload when you can actually turn on your 360

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Mar 7,2009 7:47am
The Lord works in mysterious ways. Maybe it's not God's will for you to own an X Box 360. But maybe if you pray hard enough for it, he'll abandon his divine plan so you can enjoy your video games!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 7,2009 8:51am
equating a microsoft product to God? God's work? blasphemy. they are the product of the devil.

toggletoggle post by ddrummer at Mar 7,2009 9:20am
make sure that the cables are not dusty/dirty and make sure they are connected fully. the red ring of death is when three of the lights flash around the power button. if all four are lit up red it means it is an a/v problem.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 7,2009 10:47am
Well, it is a Microsoft product - maybe they forgot to pre-delete system32 for you.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 7,2009 10:59am
I can't believe there are still 360s out there that RROD

Return the bad and get a good one because SF4 is bad to the ass. Ultra combo moves are so hard to pull off.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Mar 7,2009 11:10am
send it off to microsoft and get a free one.

toggletoggle post by Hater at Mar 7,2009 11:44am
Thats what you get for buying xbox.

toggletoggle post by aegathis  at Mar 7,2009 11:48am
Ryan_M said[orig][quote]
The Lord works in mysterious ways. Maybe it's not God's will for you to own an X Box 360. But maybe if you pray hard enough for it, he'll abandon his divine plan so you can enjoy your video games!

regardless kicking ass in real life in retaliation will help strengthen his ass kicking in video game land. If he ever gets there.......

toggletoggle post by aegathis  at Mar 7,2009 11:54am
ddrummer said[orig][quote]
make sure that the cables are not dusty/dirty and make sure they are connected fully. the red ring of death is when three of the lights flash around the power button. if all four are lit up red it means it is an a/v problem.

make sure to take the cartridge out and blow really hard on the inside as well, and then q-tip the bitch for dust.Then get in between the legs of the console , under the hood and repeat.

toggletoggle post by Hater at Mar 7,2009 11:57am
I wish computers were as easy to fix as good old NES cartridges!
Blow on it, wipe it off, and BAM, your HDD is working again!!

toggletoggle post by aegathis  at Mar 7,2009 9:43pm
atleast it makes a little more sense, what you gotta go through to get modern technology to tickle your balls just the way you like it. I never saw any pattern to getting the NES working, even between the ages of 6 and 9 I would stop and ponder what it really wanted from me in order for us to help eachother out. Considering how blowing on the cartridges didnt always do it.

toggletoggle post by rustyps  at Mar 7,2009 9:46pm
wow the red ring of death right whenyou open it? that's rough

toggletoggle post by IllinoisEnemaBradness at Mar 7,2009 9:51pm
saying you're bringing it back to "the guy" leads me to think you got it used. Am I right?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 7,2009 9:54pm
aegathis said[orig][quote]
atleast it makes a little more sense, what you gotta go through to get modern technology to tickle your balls just the way you like it. I never saw any pattern to getting the NES working, even between the ages of 6 and 9 I would stop and ponder what it really wanted from me in order for us to help eachother out. Considering how blowing on the cartridges didnt always do it.

It was that fucking lockout chip. All the "Nintendo Seal of Quality" meant was that it had the stupid voltage spike chip that made the NES not restart infinitely. Only the contacts got dirty and stopped working, so there's your "Quality."

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Mar 7,2009 10:29pm edited Mar 7,2009 10:29pm
IllinoisEnemaBradness said[orig][quote]
saying you're bringing it back to "the guy" leads me to think you got it used. Am I right?

Indeed. My mistake to have done so. He was cool about it and gave me a full refund.

toggletoggle post by IllinoisEnemaBradness at Mar 8,2009 10:12am
MillenialKingdom said[orig][quote]
IllinoisEnemaBradness said[orig][quote]

Indeed. My mistake to have done so. He was cool about it and gave me a full refund.

good deal, could have been a fisting

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 8,2009 10:45am
Hater said[orig][quote]

If only fixing these modern day gadgets were that easy.

toggletoggle post by Hater at Mar 8,2009 1:59pm
reimroc said[orig][quote]
Hater said[orig][quote]

If only fixing these modern day gadgets were that easy.

Yeah, I know, thats what I fucking said the first time...asshole.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][3:28:43am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.04048 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]