New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Any of you have blogs? by Conservationist on Mar 6,2009 3:52pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Mar 6,2009 3:52pm
http://www.amerika.org/

^^^ I finally have a fucking blog.

Now need other victims to read/link to.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 6,2009 3:52pm
Why did you make one when you already use this forum as your blog.

toggletoggle post by orgymaggotfeast  at Mar 6,2009 3:55pm
maybe he wants more than just a message board.
especially since on this message board, there is probably only 5 or 6 people that ever agree with him, and the rest of ya just make snotty/sarcastic predictable coments in response to everything he says

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 6,2009 3:56pm
I'm actually kind of enjoying this piece on the unabomber and technology.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 6,2009 3:57pm
orgymaggotfeast said[orig][quote]
especially since on this message board, there is probably only 5 or 6 people that ever agree with him, and the rest of ya just make snotty/sarcastic predictable coments in response to everything he says

i was just busting his balls. if i really despised the kid i would've said much meaner things. in reality i don't mind what he has to say at all. i mean everyone is allowed an opinion.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Mar 6,2009 3:58pm
reimroc said[orig][quote]
Why did you make one when you already use this forum as your blog.

COUNT IT

toggletoggle post by Beorht-Dana  at Mar 6,2009 4:05pm

I agree that there are a lot of people here don't really have any intelligent responses to what he posts, but seriously man, stop kissing his ass.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 6,2009 4:57pm
http://www.myfilmcalledlife.com
but my scanner broke... then my scanning cmputer broke. I need to start that back up.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 6,2009 5:29pm
Orgy, your sarcastic response of snotty sarcastic and predictable is both snotty and predictable.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 6,2009 5:32pm
You guys already see pretty much my entire stream of consciousness on here as it is, so I don't really see the need for a blog.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Mar 6,2009 5:51pm
I PISS ON HUMAN BEANS

toggletoggle post by Hater at Mar 6,2009 6:43pm
Since I am not a gaylord, no, I do not have a blog.

LOL. nah just kiddin'....I do.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Mar 6,2009 8:41pm
It's in my user info.

toggletoggle post by orgymaggotfeast  at Mar 6,2009 9:15pm
Beorht-Dana said[orig][quote]

I agree that there are a lot of people here don't really have any intelligent responses to what he posts, but seriously man, stop kissing his ass.

i don't kiss anyones ass.
i just don't see the point in the way everything he says gets "ganged up on" so to speak.

i don't agree with everything the guy says, but he does make some good points IMO

i think you're just fantazing about one man's face in another man's ass... interesting way for you to come out of the closet.....good for you though buddy!!

out of the closet and into the street! right?!?!

toggletoggle post by orgymaggotfeast  at Mar 6,2009 9:16pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
Orgy, your sarcastic response of snotty sarcastic and predictable is both snotty and predictable.

there was no sarcasm involved sir....just a straight forward response.

oh wait....were you being clever again??

ohhhh, youuuu

toggletoggle post by orgymaggotfeast  at Mar 6,2009 9:17pm
reimroc said[orig][quote]

i was just busting his balls. if i really despised the kid i would've said much meaner things. in reality i don't mind what he has to say at all. i mean everyone is allowed an opinion.

gotcha

toggletoggle post by Beorht-Dana  at Mar 7,2009 1:00am

i just don't see the point in the way everything he says gets "ganged up on" so to speak.

i don't agree with everything the guy says, but he does make some good points IMO

i think you're just fantazing about one man's face in another man's ass... interesting way for you to come out of the closet.....good for you though buddy!!

Weren't you saying something about snotty, predictable comments before? *scratches head*

toggletoggle post by aegathis  at Mar 7,2009 1:08am
I need to start blogging and everything else that is.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 7,2009 1:25am
i enjoy some of the stuff conservationist posts. some of it is intelligent. some of it is funny. some of it is annoying. the opeth and mac jokes have gotten really old, but he does say some funny shit.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 7,2009 2:00am
beatingsinthenontvroom.blogspot.com will one day be up and running. I'm just really in no rush to evidence my superlative tastes.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Mar 7,2009 10:01am
i just don't see the point in the way everything he says gets "ganged up on" so to speak

To be honest, I invite it.

I learned long ago that the truth was unpopular.

Shortly after that, I realized my species was failing because it denies reality.

Since that time, I've begun deliberately using truth as a war magnet that will promote division and force people to consider their in-group/out-group relationship to people who seek truth/reality .

Here's a good summary of that:
http://changingminds.org/explanations/theories/in-group_bias.htm

This is a vision of what our relationship to reality could be:
http://www.anus.com/zine/db/friedrich_niet...ruth_and_lies_in_a_non-moral_sense/

It doesn't make you friends right away, but it makes you better friends in the long term to behave this way. It also eliminates neurosis and existential doubt regarding public "truth."

toggletoggle post by orgymaggotfeast  at Mar 7,2009 11:11am

Weren't you saying something about snotty, predictable comments before? *scratches head*

what's snotty about defending my point of view while at the same time calling you a faggot?? *scratches balls*

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 7,2009 11:11am
You guys already see pretty much my entire stream of consciousness on here as it is, so I don't really see the need for a tacosaladtacosaladtacosaldTACOSALADTACOSALAD

toggletoggle post by orgymaggotfeast  at Mar 7,2009 11:31am edited Mar 7,2009 11:33am
Conservationist said[orig][quote]
i just don't see the point in the way everything he says gets "ganged up on" so to speak

To be honest, I invite it.

I learned long ago that the truth was unpopular.

Shortly after that, I realized my species was failing because it denies reality.

Since that time, I've begun deliberately using truth as a war magnet that will promote division and force people to consider their in-group/out-group relationship to people who seek truth/reality .

Here's a good summary of that:
http://changingminds.org/explanations/theories/in-group_bias.htm

This is a vision of what our relationship to reality could be:
http://www.anus.com/zine/db/friedrich_niet...ruth_and_lies_in_a_non-moral_sense/

It doesn't make you friends right away, but it makes you better friends in the long term to behave this way. It also eliminates neurosis and existential doubt regarding public "truth."

the truth is indeed unpopular.
i knew that you had to (at least somewhat) expect attacks regarding the shit you post....it just seems that many of the comments are the same thing over and over again.

it's like that south park, with whoopi goldberg standing on stage at an award show, just saying over and over again "i hate republicans, repulicans are so stupid".....repetitious to say the least. (i realise that analogy is a bit retarded...but i think it gets my point accross)

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Mar 7,2009 3:25pm
Well, what else are they gonna do?

They either come up with a logical argument, or keep repeating the same old stuff. It's not their fault per se.

All of my current beliefs are the result of logical analysis and aren't preferences so much as they are predictions of reality.

But, I was lucky to have some fantastic teachers.

toggletoggle post by orgymaggotfeast  at Mar 7,2009 9:34pm
Conservationist said[orig][quote]
Well, what else are they gonna do?

They either come up with a logical argument, or keep repeating the same old stuff. It's not their fault per se.

i realise this, but it still annoys the fuck out of me sometimes.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 7,2009 10:06pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
You guys already see pretty much my entire stream of consciousness on here as it is, so I don't really see the need for a tacosaladtacosaladtacosaldTACOSALADTACOSALAD

Yeah, pretty much this.

(Actually, that sounds pretty good. Hmmm... Taco salad blog?)

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Mar 8,2009 8:43am
i realise this, but it still annoys the fuck out of me sometimes.

I was talking with this dude on the Ultimate Guitar forums, and he spit out this pithy wisdom:

"90% of the people that I meet are impatient and too self-concerned to learn anything that is even just a step outside whatever the mainstream opinion about that subject is."

http://www.reddit.com/r/philosophy/comment...ople_that_i_meet_are_impatient_and/

Here's the most glaring example:

The debate over intelligence and intelligence testing focuses on the question of whether it is useful or meaningful to evaluate people according to a single major dimension of cognitive competence. Is there indeed a general mental ability we commonly call "intelligence," and is it important in the practical affairs of life? The answer, based on decades of intelligence research, is an unequivocal yes. No matter their form or content, tests of mental skills invariably point to the existence of a global factor that permeates all aspects of cognition. And this factor seems to have considerable influence on a person's practical quality of life. Intelligence as measured by IQ tests is the single most effective predictor known of individual performance at school and on the job. It also predicts many other aspects of well-being, including a person's chances of divorcing, dropping out of high school, being unemployed or having illegitimate children [see illustration].

By now the vast majority of intelligence researchers take these findings for granted. Yet in the press and in public debate, the facts are typically dismissed, downplayed or ignored. This misrepresentation reflects a clash between a deeply felt ideal and a stubborn reality. The ideal, implicit in many popular critiques of intelligence research, is that all people are born equally able and that social inequality results only from the exercise of unjust privilege. The reality is that Mother Nature is no egalitarian. People are in fact unequal in intellectual potential--and they are born that way, just as they are born with different potentials for height, physical attractiveness, artistic flair, athletic prowess and other traits. Although subsequent experience shapes this potential, no amount of social engineering can make individuals with widely divergent mental aptitudes into intellectual equals.

http://www.psych.utoronto.ca/users/reingol...ntelligence/cache/1198gottfred.html

What I like about traditional wisdom is that it does not get all neurotic trying to deny this, and finds really optimal ways of adapting humans to reality, so that there's a chance of something greater than menial function/consumerism to life.

Consumerism, after all, isn't really new... it's just commerce plus self-obsession. It's what all societies default to when they're both wealthy and directionless.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Deepest Egyptian Leviathan
[default homepage] [print][7:06:13am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01834 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]