New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> New Band Looking For Shows by ieatpeople4god on Mar 8,2004 11:49am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 8,2004 11:49am
"Shaniqua and the Skull Fuckers" is a new band looking for shows in New England. They have a 'FUCK YOU when your dead' attitude and want to rock your socks off and rattle your brain especially if you've been soaking in embalming fluid for a few days. So e-mail
"Shaniqualovesyou@hotmail.com" with all available shows thank you.

toggletoggle post by SmallBrownRatFuck   at Mar 8,2004 11:57am
You got any music online?

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 8,2004 12:02pm
why does this thread smell like teen spirit??

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 8,2004 12:08pm
not yet . we have 7 songs recorded I'll put them some where or e-mail them to you soon. we are going to play at the end of march with the network and some more bands in either newburyport or byfield. when all the details of the show are hammered out i'll be sure to post it so people can come. where can i post music? last time tried mp3.com (3mo.s ago) it wasn't having it. we also need to start a websight cheap/free any help there?

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 8,2004 12:09pm
josh we love you, want to kill you and then fuck your eye socket

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 8,2004 12:11pm
are you gonna take me to dinner and a movie first??

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 8,2004 12:16pm
sure we'll take you and your whole family out then we can go watch the bashing of christ. if your down we can go to the mall and pick up junior high girls and rape them in the bathroom before we go back to the lair and have a nasty deathfuck killfest

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 8,2004 12:23pm edited Mar 8,2004 12:24pm
song titles:
-piss on your face
-coathanger model#750226
-I got to fuck the prom queen granted she was dying because i shot her during my school shooting rampage and actually i fucked the bullet wound, but it was still good. (the lyrics are shorter than the song title)
-keep it in the family
-Jesus Semiwood(a conversation with the local preacher questioning my sexuality and religion)
-std trading club
-the legend of Shaniqua
-the Shaniqua Anthem
-etc. etc. etc....

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 8,2004 12:26pm edited Mar 8,2004 12:27pm
bye got to go to the mall and find some school skippers... yummy yummy in my tummy

toggletoggle post by way2cool jr. at Mar 8,2004 7:11pm
"If jesus was gay would you give him a reach around"
bump

toggletoggle post by wish i was cool at Mar 9,2004 2:59am
you will be able to hear shaniqua at "vomitronrecords.com" soon

toggletoggle post by necro-nympho at Mar 9,2004 3:00am
ieatpeople4god said:
"Shaniqua and the Skull Fuckers" is a new band looking for shows in New England. They have a 'FUCK YOU when your dead' attitude and want to rock your socks off and rattle your brain especially if you've been soaking in embalming fluid for a few days. So e-mail
"Shaniqualovesyou@hotmail.com" with all available shows thank you.

toggletoggle post by necro-nympho at Mar 9,2004 10:06am
way2cool jr. said:
"If jesus was gay would you give him a reach around"
bump

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 11,2004 10:53am
Hey our first show may be apr. 3rd in byfield ma. with the network and purple heart and grenade. unless some one knows where and when we can play before then. the show is on the verge of definite just waing on member checks to see if everyone can do it. i'll be sure and bug the message board out with promo threads let yall know the dilly!

toggletoggle post by shatteredliz   at Mar 11,2004 10:57am
you can still post music on iuma.com

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 11,2004 11:02am
hey does any one know of any freestyle m.c. battles coming up? i went to my first one last night in cambridge. i saw apeshit and franchise go at i in the final round. Apeshit is white fron NH , they gave him 2nd, but in my mind he won, Franchise was there with the kids setting up the battle and he had preset disses that he's worked on for months. So after the final round some homeys were kicking little fuck around raps/freestyles (like at shows when kids hop on the drums or mike before or after showsand play beats or scream or whatever because there not in a band or there band didn't play that night) Then i grabbed the mic and tore it up, these brothers from brooklyn and boston flipped out! i truly freestyled and it was good!(i'd give yall a typed sample but who knows what biters are watching) so next M.C. battle yall mutha fuckas better watch out.... werd from a nerd

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 11,2004 11:07am
Thank you shatteredliz, i like when people are help full and not all gay or hostile. i did the same post on lambgoat.com and dudes were all like trying to message board diss and i had to shut them down because i'm better at it and actually i guess i like when people are gay/hostile because then it stirs my fires of my message board dissing madness, but I like when people are nice more so thanks once again

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 11,2004 11:38am
What's up this shit has been looked at 132 times and only 16 replies and no e-mails for shows and only 2 helping hand replies. does joenotcommon setup shows? i know he's got a label. i'm going to call dan from shroud to see about shows but that was from his thread that said any bands want shows ...so whats up people of RTTP? yeah and what's up Rev can we book some time on your radio show?

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god at Mar 11,2004 1:06pm
Bump before i really go...

toggletoggle post by way2cool jr. at Mar 13,2004 10:56pm
BUMP who's out there that does shows?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Burning Slit Infirmity
[default homepage] [print][1:18:55am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01337 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]