New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Secrets of the Hipster Hooker by Conservationist on Feb 4,2009 10:27am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Feb 4,2009 10:27am
HIGHLIGHTS

According to Columbia University sociologist Sudhir Venkatesh, who has spent more than a decade studying the field, high-end prostitutes (and there is an important distinction to be made here between those who choose prostitution and those who are forced into it) are emerging as a professional class more analogous to private yoga instructors or personal chefs than old-school streetwalkers. High-end sex workers tend to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with clients very much in line with legitimate service industries—despite the fact that the work is illegal and still occasionally dangerous.

"You know, it was degrading, for sure. But so was cold-calling," she says, referring to a job she briefly held as a fundraiser for a local political advocacy group.

Olivia puts it this way: "A man with a ring on his finger will pay me to fuck him like his wife did when they fell in love. They fantasize, and that's healthy." She continues, "You've got to be careful, though. I mean, some girls develop schizophrenia from this work. Remove yourself, but don't fucking lose it. The reality is that there is a high price to pay, even in high-end hooking. I don't have a problem sleeping with men in my personal life, but in the back of my mind I know that I will always think about how much easier it is to get compensated."

http://radaronline.com/from-the-magazine/2.../secrets_of_a_hipster_hooker_01.php

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 4,2009 10:29am
dirty mouth for high-end ho. wonder how much she costs?

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Feb 4,2009 10:30am
long story short: women are whores.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][11:51:03pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.00800 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]