New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> dead sno by reimroc on Jan 27,2009 12:35pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 12:35pm
can't freakin wait for this movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNfbNHQh_iI

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 12:37pm
seems better than most of the horror coming out nowadays. i just can't wait to see how much they fucked up Ft13.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 12:44pm
does no one else agree that there hasn't been a good horror/sci-fi flick out in a while or am i just a huge kakahead

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Jan 27,2009 12:49pm
youre totally right.

toggletoggle post by guy at Jan 27,2009 12:51pm
you are right sir

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 27,2009 12:51pm
reimroc said[orig][quote]
does no one else agree that there hasn't been a good horror/sci-fi flick out in a while or am i just a huge kakahead

I can't remember the last horror movie I enjoyed besides Hostel, but that was because I was shitfaced, and it had alot of boobies in the beginning.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 12:52pm
no that's not true, Black Sheep was a great movie. well ok, i guess just by percentages you are correct.

toggletoggle post by AnotherMetalDrummer  at Jan 27,2009 12:55pm
I liked house of 1000 corpses by Rob Zombie. I dont think it's the best horror movie made latley but that was a good flick

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 12:55pm
yea its like the only i still look foward to is releases from george romero but even then it seems as if he and his writers are running out of ideas. we're knee deep in the era of the rings and the grudges.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 12:56pm
AnotherMetalDrummer said[orig][quote]
I liked house of 1000 corpses by Rob Zombie. I dont think it's the best horror movie made latley but that was a good flick

i enjoyed both that movie and the devils rejects. nothing over the top or special which made it better.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 12:57pm
i don't care much at all for the new gen of horror, but every now and then an enjoyable one will come along. i like Pulse, The Grudge, and The Gravedancers. i mean they aren't spectacular, but they weren't as bad as garbage like The Ring or Boogeymen. the retelling of Texas Chainsaw Massacre was also good.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 27,2009 12:58pm
AnotherMetalDrummer said[orig][quote]
yea, now that I think of it, it was a dece flick....and the first Saw would've been great if it weren't for some of the worst acting I've ever seen, loved the concept

....but other than that, nothing comes to mind

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 1:00pm edited Jan 27,2009 1:00pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
i don't care much at all for the new gen of horror, but every now and then an enjoyable one will come along. i like Pulse, The Grudge, and The Gravedancers. i mean they aren't spectacular, but they weren't as bad as garbage like The Ring or Boogeymen. the retelling of Texas Chainsaw Massacre was also good.

i agree with the TCM comment. Grudge was alright only because it came at the beginning of this new style of film. theres been so many cliche ring-type movies i've lost count. i actually forced myself to go out and see my bloody valentine and let me tell you if it wasn't in 3D it would officially be the worst piece of crap since kazaam.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 1:02pm
now i know one of you remembers that horrific pile of garbage starring shaq

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 27,2009 1:03pm
oh I remember....I just didn't wanna dignify that movie with a response....lol

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 1:05pm
hahaha

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Jan 27,2009 1:05pm
i actually forced myself to go out and see my bloody valentine and let me tell you if it wasn't in 3D it would officially be the worst piece of crap since kazaam.

i back this statement 100% and i dragged composted to it. i felt shame.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 1:05pm
Dave_Maggot said[orig][quote]
i actually forced myself to go out and see my bloody valentine and let me tell you if it wasn't in 3D it would officially be the worst piece of crap since kazaam.

oh god i would feel bad too

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Jan 27,2009 1:06pm
i think mark liked it. i didnt get a reaction from mike though. i think he blocked it out of his mind right after.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 1:07pm
i think mark liked it. i didnt get a reaction from mike though. i think he blocked it out of his mind right after.

almost makes you want to go into total recall

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 1:08pm edited Jan 27,2009 1:08pm
reimroc said[orig][quote]

almost makes you want to go into total recall. or i should say NOT want to go into total recall

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 1:10pm
im still waiting for another good godzilla move to hit the US

im also a huge monster movie fan for those who care

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Jan 27,2009 1:13pm
i heard they were re-making the host. i heard that was a good monster movie, then i heard it was horrible so i hesitated. i dont know what to believe

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 1:15pm
The Host was ok, the creature scenes were awesome but it fell victim to typical Japanese horror. 1 hour of awesomeness surrounded by 2 of random irrelevant things and horrendous dialogue.

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Jan 27,2009 1:20pm
i read an interview where one of the top japanese horror directors admitted that the horror that comes out of japan they make to make absolutely no sense. and people just think theyre being deep and arty. then america comes around and eats it the fuck up.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 1:21pm
that makes sense, because Imprint was one of the worst, most pointless pieces of shit i've seen in a very long time.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 1:21pm
same with Meatball Machine.

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Jan 27,2009 1:24pm
imprint was pretty horrible. with meatball machine i can be distracted by ridiculous amounts of blood flow and dismemberment. i had no clue what was going on in it though.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 1:25pm
i read an interview where one of the top japanese horror directors admitted that the horror that comes out of japan they make to make absolutely no sense. and people just think theyre being deep and arty. then america comes around and eats it the fuck up.

have you seen ichi the killer?

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 27,2009 1:27pm
I've heard Old Boy and Ichi the Killer are both unreal.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 1:27pm
old boy is insane but ichi takes that shit to a whole other level

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Jan 27,2009 1:28pm
i've unfortunately only seen the R rated ichi. i'm holding my judgement on that one until i see the unrated. old boy is just bad ass though.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 1:28pm
Ichi the Killer was ok, i didn't get the hype behind it. Oldboy however was incredible, it wasn't horror either. its not far from it, but i wouldn't lump it into that category. i recommend that and Sympathy For Lady Vengeance.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 1:29pm
i presume all of you will be going to the composted show this weekend. we can enjoy sam adams and discuss how mothra would beat rodan in a fight.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 1:30pm
Composted in my home city, i wouldn't miss that for anything.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 1:31pm edited Jan 27,2009 1:31pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
Ichi the Killer was ok, i didn't get the hype behind it. Oldboy however was incredible, it wasn't horror either. its not far from it, but i wouldn't lump it into that category. i recommend that and Sympathy For Lady Vengeance.

yea i really never considered ichi or old boy to be horror. they're kind of in their own genre

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Jan 27,2009 1:33pm
post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 1:29pm

i presume all of you will be going to the composted show this weekend. we can enjoy sam adams and discuss how mothra would beat rodan in a fight.

post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 1:30pm

Composted in my home city, i wouldn't miss that for anything.

sounds like a plan!

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 27,2009 1:48pm
i'm playin the show mofucka....shoot

toggletoggle post by guy at Jan 27,2009 1:49pm

3d did not save that movie. so fuckin terrible. i think i liked denise richards valentine better

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 2:17pm
RustyPS said[orig][quote]
i'm playin the show mofucka....shoot

that you are

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Jan 27,2009 4:48pm
repost

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 27,2009 4:48pm
DomesticTerror said[orig][quote]
repost

AWWWWWWWSNAP

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][3:33:51pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.04592 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]