New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Very serious poll by ouchdrummer on Jan 26,2009 6:04pm
Add To All Your Pages!
Very serious poll - usless poll
1To fap
2Not to fap
no vote

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 26,2009 6:04pm
Before a show:

To fap or not to fap. That is the question. I have found this question knows no boundries. It seems like it doesn't matter what music or what instrument you play, the answer is defined by the individual. So what is it for you? Does firing off some knuckle children before your set make you play better? Do you lose focus/drive after you have? Or does it help you to be more focused? I for one feel that it frees up that part of my brain that thinks about women constintly to focus solely on music. I don't think it effects any motivation, or causes any other negative side effects. What do you think?

and yes, i play with USEFUL IDIOT tonight...*wink wink*

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 26,2009 6:08pm
are you talking about RIGHT before you play or a good few hours?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 26,2009 6:09pm
i usually just do that before dates. suppose it couldnt hurt before a show.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 26,2009 6:12pm
Aril- as far as the poll is concerned, i am not talking specifically about either. It's a personal thing that i hope people will post about which way they voted and explain way.

for me, it's a couple hours before. I never rush it, because if you practice going as fast as you can, it will be the same during the real thing. Take your time with it, make sweet love to your cock.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 26,2009 6:16pm
I usually just do it to the women in the front.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jan 26,2009 6:33pm
To fap.

To fap.

To fap.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jan 26,2009 10:38pm
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
Take your time with it, make sweet love to your cock.

Best advice ever.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 7:20am
can you name me a time when its not a good idea to fap?

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 27,2009 8:08am
what a lop sided poll.. i KNOW there are lots of people who tell me that if they fap pre-show, they lose all their energy and focus. Maybe metal is that divider that seperates the men from the boys.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jan 27,2009 8:18am
Yeti said[orig][quote]
can you name me a time when its not a good idea to fap?

Sitting next to your grandmother at Thanksgiving dinner.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 27,2009 9:20am
one of my worst memories was at thanksgiving dinner at my grandparents house. We were eating, i had my hands under the table, but mark my words, I was NOT fapping.... and then my granda says (very loudly stopping all other conversation.)
"Jimmy, don't play with yourself at the table!"

I still get red in the face when i think about that. My family still makes fun of me for it.... and thank you skinsandwich for bringing it up.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jan 27,2009 9:24am
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
one of my worst memories was at thanksgiving dinner at my grandparents house. We were eating, i had my hands under the table, but mark my words, I was NOT fapping.... and then my granda says (very loudly stopping all other conversation.)
"Jimmy, don't play with yourself at the table!"

I still get red in the face when i think about that. My family still makes fun of me for it.... and thank you skinsandwich for bringing it up.

No sweat man!!

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 27,2009 9:27am
that was a very uncomfortable dinner.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 27,2009 9:30am
oh god, speaking of uncomfortable thanksgiving dinners.. i couldn't make this shit up... One thanksgiving with my grandparents (other side) and all my aunts and uncles and cousins from that same side, I was still sitting at the kids table, and my older sister started tapping her glass with her spoon calling for attention. she got it. She stood up with a big smile on her face and stated that.
"I thought i would let all of you know, that I am gay. I am a lesbian, and i am only sexually attracted to other women."

Then she sat down, and kept eating while EVERYONE else stared for about 10 minutes. For once, they weren't staring at me.

toggletoggle post by ScmFck at Jan 27,2009 9:41am
can i come to your next thanksgiving dinner?

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 27,2009 9:56am
no

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 27,2009 9:58am
my family is a seriously disturbing group. I am by far the most normal outta my family. And i am not exactly normal.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 27,2009 10:00am
too late. party at ouch's family thanksgiving dinner '09

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 27,2009 10:11am
14-0 FAP WINS

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 27,2009 10:15am
what about fapping at ouch's family thanksgiving dinner '09?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 27,2009 10:17am
I think it depends on type of music. Doom metal or stoner rock, I would say go for the pre-set fap. Death metal, thrash, or other more physically demanding type of music, hold back on the fap -- boxers typically don't fap or fuck before a bout, they claim it makes them meaner. I remember I always had to be feeling pretty mean to get through a Life at Zero set in order to fight off the tendonitis and possible cardiac arrest.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 27,2009 10:18am
fapping has increased my ability to play faster riffage. true story.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 10:29am
fapping loosens me up and makes me more confident on stage, plus its fun to think the whole time "oh yeah, i just fapped". sex before a show i could see being detrimental, unless she does all the work.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 27,2009 10:30am
DON'T DO IT IT'S A TRAP

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 10:30am
GO DO IT IT'S A FAP

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 27,2009 11:05am
well i do it before techdeath stuff, and i think it HELPS me focus.. mainly because i am not thinking about who i am going to call later that night for some action. I think it's different for everyone.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 27,2009 11:06am
Yeti said[orig][quote]
fapping loosens me up and makes me more confident on stage, plus its fun to think the whole time "oh yeah, i just fapped". sex before a show i could see being detrimental, unless she does all the work.

sex after the show is much better... especially when she does all the work.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 27,2009 11:07am
oh, i definately still try to have sex afterwards, i just don't focus on a means to that end whilest playing.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 27,2009 11:08am
...looks like I'm the only one that will be fapping on ouch's thanksgiving. damn.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 27,2009 11:09am
besides me of course.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 27,2009 11:23am
ever try to fap in your office? specifically when you're at your desk? risky as fuck, but the finish is oh so smooth.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 27,2009 11:51am
nice, no i never tried that before. I've done the bathroom a plenty, but not in my office. There are at least 12 dudes within talking distance from my desk, and 3 women.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 27,2009 11:54am
my buddy from high school used to fap off into shot glasses and then throw it at people... many lulz

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 12:43pm
who the fuck did that??

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 27,2009 12:49pm
I've stated this before, but we caught this one dude fapping to a picture of the virgin mary before

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 27,2009 3:11pm
that is the best christ raping fap story ever. I love it..... although it would be better if after fapping to the virgin mary he threw his knuckle children all over a priest.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 27,2009 3:20pm
what would be even more disturbing was if someone was fapping to him fapping to the virgin mary with a penciled in stache.

toggletoggle post by ScmFck at Jan 27,2009 3:21pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
who the fuck did that??

hahahaha rich

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 27,2009 3:26pm
why am i not in the least bit surprised at that?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 27,2009 3:35pm
rich was a whole nother monster in grade school.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 27,2009 3:36pm
next time you guys see him, just do the same to him. see what his reaction is.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 27,2009 3:37pm
flapping off before thanksgiving?

sounds like there's more room for stuffing after that.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 27,2009 3:38pm edited Jan 27,2009 3:39pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]

i'm sure he would larf whole heartedly and then commence with the gorrilla punching

toggletoggle post by ScmFck at Jan 27,2009 3:55pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]

thats actually the best idea i've heard all day

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 27,2009 3:57pm
either do that or drink some exlax, shit the water into a balloon, repeat. once said balloon has enough shitwater inside, use it as a water balloon and throw it at him.
nothing worse than getting hit by a shit balloon.

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Jan 27,2009 6:25pm
while typically I am all for fapping under almost all circumstances, I have found that pre-show faps are the worst thing I can do for my performance, perhaps worse than eating an unnecessarily large taco bell dinner

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Jan 27,2009 7:30pm
Sometimes when I get all... frisky I can't pay attention to my music. So I must "fap" as you say.

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood   at Jan 27,2009 7:32pm
NO FAPPING BEFORE A SHOW

you got to store up all of your energy, anger, and frustration and take it out on the crowd. if i have a show on a saturday, i'll go a week without just to make sure im extra pissed off. besides, fapping makes me sleepy.

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Jan 27,2009 8:56pm
[Jan 27,2009 7:32pm - DrewBlood]fapping makes me sleepy.

fuckin A

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][4:10:41am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.02365 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]