New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> One hobag askes "What is virginity worth today?" by the_reverend on Jan 22,2009 2:29pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 22,2009 2:29pm

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Jan 22,2009 2:35pm
first of all.....i don't think any pussy is worth a million dollars....nevermind 3.8 mill.

second, for that price, she had better take it bareback and suck the blood from her broken hymen off his helmet.

virgin vag is nice....but unless you're a billionaire, that is just pointless.

and even then, if i had billions, and won an auction like, that girl would be treated with less respect than a blow-up doll....bitch gotta earn her millions.

oh....one more thing.....short of gynecological tests proving the hymen is intact (which sometimes breaks from things other than sex), how could you even prove the girl who just duped you out of all that money is in fact a virgin....

shit like this both confuses and fascinates me

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 22,2009 2:40pm
Not worth it, no matter how rich you are. So what -- you just paid $3.8MM to fuck a broad that has no idea how to fuck? She can fuck off. So can the dumbass Aussie that bid $3.8MM -- that guy must be a mess.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2009 3:02pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
So what -- you just paid $3.8MM to fuck a broad that has no idea how to fuck?

i agree, exactly how i feel. i brought that up in the other thread about some british broad selling her virginity.

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Jan 22,2009 3:03pm
Not worth it, no matter how rich you are. So what -- you just paid $3.8MM to fuck a broad that has no idea how to fuck? She can fuck off. So can the dumbass Aussie that bid $3.8MM -- that guy must be a mess.

i still say it depends.
if you have a few billion, a few million to turn an ego centered virgin cunt into a depressed shell of a whore is so worth it.... as long as you are allowed to bareback it, shoot a load in her face, and make her enjoy her own fluids off of your piece.

but, if you have any less than 1 billion dollars.....and/or she insists that you be gentle, or wear a rubber....
fuck that, not worth it

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 22,2009 3:03pm
wasnt there already 6 threads about this stupid shit

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Jan 22,2009 3:06pm
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
So what -- you just paid $3.8MM to fuck a broad that has no idea how to fuck?

i agree, exactly how i feel. i brought that up in the other thread about some british broad selling her virginity.

and i still say virgin pussy is nice

1.they don't get no tighter than that
2.i find blood coming out of a vagina sexy (i like the one week a month kool-aid special)
3.if the girl is tight and wet, and you know how to fuck, it doesn't matter if she does.

some of the best sex i've ever had is with girls who just lay down, take it deep and scream.....they don't have to know how to move, they just have to have a nice pussy.

imho

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 22,2009 3:14pm edited Jan 22,2009 3:14pm
for 3.8m she had better go ass to mouth and swallow every single drop, including the excess that leaks out for the hour after.

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at Jan 22,2009 3:18pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
for 3.8m she had better go ass to mouth and swallow every single drop, including the excess that leaks out for the hour after.

for 3.8 she should be on booty call for the rest of her life, as should any daughter she ever has

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 22,2009 3:20pm
orgymf@work said[orig][quote]

i still say it depends.
if you have a few billion, a few million to turn an ego centered virgin cunt into a depressed shell of a whore is so worth it....

I like the way you think.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 22,2009 3:32pm
this girl isn't even that attractive. her picture looks like it overloaded the airbrushing option.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jan 22,2009 3:54pm
What would make this whole thing worth it to him is if he beat her during the doinking. I mean, come on, for that price she should be asphyxiated and her assknot pink socked.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Jan 22,2009 4:24pm
Depends on whose virginity it is.

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Jan 22,2009 4:32pm
orgymf@work said[orig][quote]

i still say it depends.
if you have a few billion, a few million to turn an ego centered virgin cunt into a depressed shell of a whore is so worth it....

I like the way you think.

thank you sir

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at Jan 22,2009 4:34pm
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
What would make this whole thing worth it to him is if he beat her during the doinking. I mean, come on, for that price she should be asphyxiated and her assknot pink socked.

Doinking.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][8:58:41am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.03325 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]