New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> New England Metal And Hardcore Festival 2009 by RustyPS on Jan 22,2009 11:15am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 22,2009 11:15am
From the MySpace bulletin:

"NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL ENTERS SECOND DECADE WITH ALL THAT REMAINS AND LAMB OF GOD

The New England Metal and Hardcore Festival will enter its second decade this April with an eclectic mixture of bands from the metal and hardcore genres. Returning to the Palladium in Worcester, Mass., the event will take place on Friday, April 17 and Saturday, April 18, with a an extra special pre-party on Thursday, April 16.

Headlining Friday will be All That Remains, one of the many bands that got its start at the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival. Saturday will be headlined by metal giants Lamb of God as part of their No Fear Energy Music Tour along with As I Lay Dying, Children Of Bodom, God Forbid and Municipal Waste. Metal Blade Records will present the main stage.

Other bands schedule to perform on Friday are: August Burns Red, Suffocation, The Acacia Strain, The Haunted, Napalm Death, White Chapel, Kataclysm, Cattle Decapitation, Veil of Maya, Abigail Williams, Decrepit Birth, Pscroptic, Intronaut, Withered, Left to Vanish, Lazarus A.D., Kylesa, XAFBX, Trap Them, Aggressive Dogs, Toxic Holocaust, XWarX, Psyopus, Woe of Tyrants, Rose Funeral and more to be announced. Doors open at 12 noon.

Saturday's lineup will also feature: Have Heart, Shipwreck, Winds of Plague, Emmure, All Shall Perish, Austrian Death Machine, Terror, iwrestledabearonce, Unholy, Shai Hulud, Cold World, Trapped Under Ice, This is Hell, Cruel Hand, The Carrier, Energy, Defeater, Dead Swans, Century, Book of Black Earth, Acaro, Animals as Leaders, Withered, Landmine Marathon and more to be announced. Doors open at 12 noon.

The Thursday night pre-party will be a unique event combining film and music. The party will kick off with a screening of official film sponsor Anchor Bay's film "Crowley," co-written by none other than Iron Maiden vocalist Bruce Dickinson. The provocative supernatural thriller is the tale of a virtual reality experiment gone wrong, sending the soul of the British occultist Aleister Crowley into the body of a shy university professor. But even as Crowley creates all-new orgies of depraved pleasures and black magic, he is now preparing to unleash the ultimate occult event upon the world. Also showing is "Anvil! The Story of Anvil," a sometimes revealing, sometimes hilarious documentary about the legendary Canadian metal band. The movie follows best friends Robb Reiner and Lips ad they make a pact to rock together forever. Their band, Anvil, hailed as the "demi-gods of Canadian metal, " influenced a musical generation that includes Metallica, Slayer, and Anthrax, despite never hitting the big time. Following a calamitous European tour, Lips and Robb, now in their fifties, set off to record their 13th album in one last attempt to fulfill their boyhood dreams. The film will be followed by a performance by the band itself. The pre-party will also be held at the Palladium. Admission is free with a weekend pass or $15 for non-ticket holders. Atticus is the official sponsor of the pre-party.

Prices this year are $40 for Friday, $45 for Saturday or $79 for a 2-day ticket that also includes free admission to the kick off party on Thursday.
Tickets will be available at all Strawberries, FYE Stores, online at tickets. com or by calling (800) 477-6849. Tickets are available now online and will go on sale through the other outlets this Saturday.

Monster Energy is official energy drink of the festival. All In Merch and 518 Prints are the official merchandise company of the festival. Other sponsors include Mazur Public Relations, The Syndicate, Heavy Hitter, Rock And Shock, and Roadrunner Records.

www. metalandhardcorefestival. com
www. myspace. com/metalandhardcorefestival"

lineup still sucks, but it's better than last year's

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 22,2009 11:19am
puke

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 22,2009 11:20am
garbage line up

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jan 22,2009 11:21am
This should be absolutely terrible. Amazing, because this used to be a cool fest, way back when.

toggletoggle post by Dr. Sphincto at Jan 22,2009 11:22am
i would go for municipal waste, suffocation, acacia strain, napalm death, whitechapel, kataklysm, abigail willliams, decrepit birth, psycroptic, trap them, toxic holocaust, psyopus, all shall perish, terror, cold world and thats about it.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 22,2009 11:23am
I'm just happy they didn't slap the PaganFest lineup in with these bands.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 22,2009 11:26am
Friday: Suffocation, Napalm Death, Decrepit Birth, Psycroptic, Kylesa, Trap Them, Psyopus

Saturday: Municipal Waste, Have Heart, Shai Hulud, This Is Hell, The Carrier, Defeater

def not worth $79

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 22,2009 11:27am

Suffocation, Napalm Death, Pscroptic, Intronaut, Withered, Kylesa, Trap Them, Book of Black Earth

that's all I got.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 22,2009 11:27am
I didn't see Decrepit Birth there.

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Jan 22,2009 11:29am
Yeah, NEMF always finds a way to assimilate good tours. Exactly why I've missed Meshuggah the last few times they've been around.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jan 22,2009 11:41am
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
I'm just happy they didn't slap the PaganFest lineup in with these bands.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 22,2009 11:44am
[Jan 18,2009 7:52pm - the_reverend]
it will probably be the 18th and 19th.
[Jan 18,2009 7:52pm - the_reverend]
of april

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at Jan 22,2009 11:48am
a few good bands..def not worth the price

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 22,2009 11:49am
wow, this lineup is painful. Not going, although i will go to the preparty to watch Bruce Dickenson's movie.

toggletoggle post by Shannon at Jan 22,2009 11:50am
Suffocation, Napalm Death, Decrepit Birth, Cattle decapitation...Iv' seen Suffocation so many times,and I wouldn't mind seeing them again but I'm sure they will only get a 20 min. set. The rest I will see in Maryland...except Decrepit birth:(
I would go just to see them cause I like them that much but I hate the palladium more.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 22,2009 11:52am
i like Decrepit Birth that much too... but not for a 20min set.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jan 22,2009 12:15pm
are there any other shows going on that weekend that people can go to in retaliation?

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Jan 22,2009 12:39pm
a bunch of crap.
i see maybe 8 good bands in the last....all of which i either have seen before, or will see at MDF

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 22,2009 12:42pm
ugh. its pretty much the same goddamn bands it was the last few years. fuck this fest, save your money and go to Maryland. Scott Lee is a homo.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Jan 22,2009 12:43pm
i think he books the nemhf just to put the acacia strain on every one

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jan 22,2009 12:43pm
ooh Anal Cunt is the day before! Good enough! haha

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 22,2009 12:44pm
yep maryland it is

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 22,2009 1:02pm
sacreligion said[orig][quote]
i think he books the nemhf just to put the acacia strain on every one

I have no proof of this, but I felt the same way about Hellfest and Found Dead Hanging. Their singer (now the singer for Architect) was the one who led that every year.

toggletoggle post by eli_hhcb at Jan 22,2009 1:18pm
Intronaut is sweet.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 22,2009 1:27pm
RustyPS said[orig][quote]
Napalm Death, Cattle Decapitation, Intronaut, Kylesa, Trap Them, Psyopus, Have Heart, Terror, Cold World, Trapped Under Ice, Book of Black Earth

this is what i got

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jan 22,2009 1:41pm
Ugh. I knew the Decrepit, Suffo and Psycroptic tour would get thrown on this. gay.

toggletoggle post by aril at Jan 22,2009 1:47pm
This fest is probably the laughing stock of metal fests in America at this point..

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Jan 22,2009 1:50pm
there is no probably about it. the only thing that isn't laughable is how much money these fuckers will make.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 22,2009 4:34pm edited Jan 22,2009 4:35pm
better festival

too bad it's in Atlanta

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 22,2009 4:36pm
goddammit...tinypic won't work

here's the fucking link

http://i39.tinypic.com/357gjf5.jpg

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Jan 22,2009 4:36pm
eh, i like Neurosis and High On fire.
the rest of these bands i could do without.....
hahahahaha
wait!
WHO THE FUCK IS GAYLORD?????????
hahahaha

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at Jan 22,2009 4:38pm
Fuck i may have to go to atlanta

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 22,2009 4:38pm
speaking of Scion, they're sponsoring a Pig Destroyer/Trash Talk show in Cali......I wonder who Scion hired to do these things, but whoever it is is doing a damn good job as far as band selection goes

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 22,2009 4:40pm
wowzers

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 22,2009 4:40pm
oh weird, it posts fine on IE.

maybe one of my faggy firefox add-ons is going over the top for me.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 22,2009 5:09pm
Holy shit. I don't give a shit about a single one of those bands. I'm disappointed.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 22,2009 5:42pm
don't be disappointed. be happy you don't have to waste a ridiculous amount of money seeing some bands you like and a shitload you don't. liking none of the bands is better than liking some.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Jan 22,2009 6:01pm
I would go for Suffocation, Decrepit Birth, Psycroptic, and Intronaut.

Which means, I'm not going.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Jan 22,2009 6:14pm
I want to see All That Remains but will absolutely not be paying 40 dollars for the majority of whats listed for Friday yet...Saturday I will probably go cause that Lamb Of God show looked decent anyway, but what a disappointing line-up (sorry to be Debby Downer...).

Has there ever been a steady number between 2 or 3 days or am I just missing something? All the years I didn't go I was fairly certain it was three days but could be totally wrong?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 22,2009 6:17pm
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
don't be disappointed. be happy you don't have to waste a ridiculous amount of money seeing some bands you like and a shitload you don't. liking none of the bands is better than liking some.

I haven't paid to get in since the first year. Thus I'm disappointed I don't even want to go for free.

toggletoggle post by MASlayer at Jan 22,2009 6:22pm
I'll be there the week before to see Exodus, Kreator and Warbringer...that being a better bill

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 22,2009 6:23pm
Because of your webzine?

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 22,2009 6:25pm
Me? Originally for the fanzine, later just because I'm awesome.

Now I have no connections, now that I finally REALLY need photopasses. Fail.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 22,2009 6:26pm
I used to get free passes too because I wrote for a crapzine a while ago.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 22,2009 6:27pm
I wrote for an online one and did my own paper one. The perks were nice but it's way too much fucking work and listening to hundreds of shitty demos made me hate music forever. Not worth it.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 22,2009 6:28pm
can't metaljorjay hook you up? nilla likes hooking girls up

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 22,2009 6:30pm
MetalGeorge usually reserves those perks for girls or his other photographer friend, but he does sometimes.

I could probably get them myself, I still know people but I always feel like a dick emailing them after a year with "hey, how's it going, can I haz photopass?"

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 22,2009 6:31pm
Girls he can grope, I should say. Can't blame him there!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 22,2009 6:32pm
Yea, he used to do that with my ex.
It can't be that hard to sneak in if you're a girl with a camera. Just get a fake shirt made for a fake zine or something.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 22,2009 6:37pm
I'd hound Debbie Sellnow if it was worth it, but that line is buuuuunk.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 22,2009 6:39pm
I said that line before I read grope.. but I'm pretty sure that's also the truth haha

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 22,2009 6:41pm
Sounds to me like you both got played, playa.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Jan 22,2009 9:04pm
Found Dead Hanging. Their singer (now the singer for Architect) was the one who led that every year.

FDH is so bad. Ugh.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 22,2009 9:15pm
MillenialKingdom said[orig][quote]
Found Dead Hanging. Their singer (now the singer for Architect) was the one who led that every year.

FDH is so bad. Ugh.
Agreed...I think he wanted to guarantee that his band would have one show to play every year.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Jan 22,2009 9:44pm
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGGGG

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BORRRRRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

toggletoggle post by i_am_lazy at Jan 22,2009 9:52pm
...did I see right, Withered is playing both days?

But yeah, I care about them, Decrepit Birth, Intronaut, Book of Black Earth, Suffocation...and that's about it.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jan 23,2009 12:50am
Is the suffocation, Decrepit Birth, Psycroptic tour playing somewere else close? Otherwise I'll be forced to go to this shit fest.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 23,2009 12:57am
sadly no

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jan 23,2009 1:14am
That sucks. I guess I'll have to go the Palladium. How the hell does All that Remains get to headline Friday. I dont think I've ever met one All that Remains fan. Pluss isn't Metal core declining in popularity.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 23,2009 1:22am
dont do it man, its not worth it

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jan 23,2009 1:27am
LOL Just friday. I have to.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 23,2009 1:30am
bu bu bu bu but what about the puppies, think of the puppies.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jan 23,2009 1:42am
I'm more of a cat man. Scott Lee can eat all the puppies he wants.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 23,2009 1:45am
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jan 23,2009 1:47am
Where's Robin to get the Suffocation show at Church on Saturday?

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 23,2009 2:07am
umm slackin cause the tour is booked, they do have their own website you know with tourdates and all.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jan 23,2009 2:09am
That would involve way too much effort.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 23,2009 9:08am
As usual, a failfest of epic proportions; not a surprise. There are 2 or 3 bands that I want to see that aren't playing other fests/shows I'm already going to, or haven't seen plenty of times. Not much of a loss.

toggletoggle post by AnotherMetalDrummer  at Jan 23,2009 10:14am
Depending on what kind of metal you are into, I can see how some people in here think the line up sucks, but I dont think its that bad. I am looking forward to seeing August Burns Red, Lamb of God, Napalm Death, God Forbid, and hey what the fuck Austrian Death Machine

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jan 23,2009 10:21am
I must admit, I'd go for Austrian Death Machine. However I wouldn't spend all that much for it.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jan 23,2009 10:31am
Sweet - only like five bands I'd want to see... More time for werewolfing back at the hotels. Anyone who goes to NEMHCFPG for the bands is a fucking retard with poor taste who eats shit hoagies.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jan 23,2009 10:37am
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
Sweet - only like five bands I'd want to see... More time for werewolfing back at the hotels. Anyone who goes to NEMHCFPG for the bands is a fucking retard with poor taste who eats shit hoagies.

I support this statement. I spend 90% of my weekend at the Irish Grime across the street or car-bar-ing in the parking lot.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 23,2009 10:40am
a friend of mine went into Irish Grimes and was told "your kind isn't welcome here". they do have 2 dollar draughts, but just go 60 feet down the road to Armsby Abbey and have 10000 more beers to choose from.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 23,2009 10:40am
I'd rather save my money and get blackout drunk elsewhere

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 23,2009 10:41am
I'll be listening to the Toadies and drinking Jameson or something awesome like that.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 23,2009 10:42am
people should just walk the extra 10 minutes and go to Tortilla Sam's. the food is ok, not great but not bad at all, and its BYOB. you can't lose.

toggletoggle post by AnotherMetalDrummer  at Jan 23,2009 10:43am
Yea I wouldn't pay the money just to go see Austrian Death Machine either

toggletoggle post by SW at Jan 23,2009 10:55am
FUCK!!!
suffo,DB, and psycroptic thrown on friday is a crime. it's gonna take some restraint to not buy a ticket.

toggletoggle post by joeycobra  at Jan 23,2009 11:21am
I only want to see Century......that Black Ocean record was awesome. they never tour so I kind of want to see the new stuff live.

The other bands on this fest I like I've already seen at least once. It would almost be worth going if the price were lower and bands had longer set times.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 23,2009 11:42am
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
I'd rather save my money and get blackout drunk elsewhere

brian please stop lying to people.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 23,2009 11:49am
brian_dc said[orig][quote]
I'll be listening to the Toadies and drinking Jameson or something awesome like that.
that sounds like a fucking amazing time

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jan 23,2009 1:12pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
a friend of mine went into Irish Grimes and was told "your kind isn't welcome here". they do have 2 dollar draughts, but just go 60 feet down the road to Armsby Abbey and have 10000 more beers to choose from.

Did his droids have to wait outside?

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 23,2009 1:14pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
Yeti said[orig][quote]

these aren't the droids you're looking for

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Jan 23,2009 1:17pm
[Jan 23,2009 11:21am - joeycobra ""]
I only want to see Century......that Black Ocean record was awesome. they never tour so I kind of want to see the new stuff live.

The other bands on this fest I like I've already seen at least once. It would almost be worth going if the price were lower and bands had longer set times.

Ask Carson how the babby is doing

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jan 23,2009 1:21pm
W3%20nli said[orig][quote]
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
Yeti said[orig][quote]

these aren't the droids you're looking for

You weak minded fool! He's using an old Jedi mind trick.
Your mind powers will not work on me boy.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 23,2009 1:25pm
the force is strong with this one.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 23,2009 1:54pm
Armsbey Abbey FTW. Just discovered this place on Monday. They have Delirium Tremens. *swoon*

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 23,2009 1:55pm

"NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL ENTERS SECOND DECADE WITH ALL THAT REMAINS AND LAMB OF GOD

The New England Metal and Hardcore Festival will enter its second decade this April with an eclectic mixture of bands from the metal and hardcore genres. Returning to the Palladium in Worcester, Mass., the event will take place on Friday, April 17 and Saturday, April 18, with a an extra special pre-party on Thursday, April 16.

Headlining Friday will be All That Remains, one of the many bands that got its start at the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival. Saturday will be headlined by metal giants Lamb of God as part of their No Fear Energy Music Tour along with As I Lay Dying, Children Of Bodom, God Forbid and Municipal Waste. Metal Blade Records will present the main stage.

Other bands schedule to perform on Friday are: August Burns Red, Suffocation, The Acacia Strain, The Haunted, Napalm Death, White Chapel, Kataclysm, Cattle Decapitation, Veil of Maya, Abigail Williams, Decrepit Birth, Pscroptic, Intronaut, Withered, Left to Vanish, Lazarus A.D., Kylesa, XAFBX, Trap Them, Aggressive Dogs, Toxic Holocaust, XWarX, Psyopus, Woe of Tyrants, Rose Funeral and more to be announced. Doors open at 12 noon.

Saturday's lineup will also feature: Have Heart, Shipwreck, Winds of Plague, Emmure, All Shall Perish, Austrian Death Machine, Terror, iwrestledabearonce, Unholy, Shai Hulud, Cold World, Trapped Under Ice, This is Hell, Cruel Hand, The Carrier, Energy, Defeater, Dead Swans, Century, Book of Black Earth, Acaro, Animals as Leaders, Withered, Landmine Marathon and more to be announced. Doors open at 12 noon.

The Thursday night pre-party will be a unique event combining film and music. The party will kick off with a screening of official film sponsor Anchor Bay's film "Crowley," co-written by none other than Iron Maiden vocalist Bruce Dickinson. The provocative supernatural thriller is the tale of a virtual reality experiment gone wrong, sending the soul of the British occultist Aleister Crowley into the body of a shy university professor. But even as Crowley creates all-new orgies of depraved pleasures and black magic, he is now preparing to unleash the ultimate occult event upon the world. Also showing is "Anvil! The Story of Anvil," a sometimes revealing, sometimes hilarious documentary about the legendary Canadian metal band. The movie follows best friends Robb Reiner and Lips ad they make a pact to rock together forever. Their band, Anvil, hailed as the "demi-gods of Canadian metal, " influenced a musical generation that includes Metallica, Slayer, and Anthrax, despite never hitting the big time. Following a calamitous European tour, Lips and Robb, now in their fifties, set off to record their 13th album in one last attempt to fulfill their boyhood dreams. The film will be followed by a performance by the band itself. The pre-party will also be held at the Palladium. Admission is free with a weekend pass or $15 for non-ticket holders. Atticus is the official sponsor of the pre-party.

Prices this year are $40 for Friday, $45 for Saturday or $79 for a 2-day ticket that also includes free admission to the kick off party on Thursday.
Tickets will be available at all Strawberries, FYE Stores, online at tickets. com or by calling (800) 477-6849. Tickets are available now online and will go on sale through the other outlets this Saturday.

Monster Energy is official energy drink of the festival. All In Merch and 518 Prints are the official merchandise company of the festival. Other sponsors include Mazur Public Relations, The Syndicate, Heavy Hitter, Rock And Shock, and Roadrunner Records.

wut?!? lulz.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 23,2009 1:56pm
thank you for posting this mr rusty trombone.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 23,2009 1:59pm
uhhh ok?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 23,2009 3:17pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
Armsbey Abbey FTW. Just discovered this place on Monday. They have Delirium Tremens. *swoon*

you were in Worcester and you didn't inform me? you go now.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 23,2009 3:20pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]

you were in Worcester and you didn't inform me? you go now.

Sorry, snookums, was in top secret black metal meeting. Once things there resolve themselves, you'll be seeing way more of me than you want to, believe me.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 23,2009 3:22pm
I SAY GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR!

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jan 24,2009 10:06pm
BTW all the bands that you haven't heard of on this are signed to Metal Blade and sound exactly like job for a cowboy. fucking retarded.

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Jan 24,2009 10:22pm
I was also pretty convinced i was going to go saturday but then realized I've seen all the bands I want to see at least once and I pretty sure I'll be able to see them some other time within the year.

toggletoggle post by NuclearWinter at Jan 25,2009 11:22pm
Bananas! The greatest band of all times -- ANVIL -- is playing the pre-party. Fuck yes, the pre-party alone puts the rest of the festival to shame.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 25,2009 11:32pm
I guess I should read again. I thought they were just playing the anvil movie.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 25,2009 11:45pm

The Thursday night pre-party will be a unique event combining film and music. The film will be followed by a performance by the band itself.

toggletoggle post by trampletheweak at Jan 26,2009 12:09am
have heart, shipwreck, this is hell, the carrier and energy are good on saturday but ill just catch them when they play the icc 10 times this year. all the bands on friday hat interest me ive seen except for trap them, intonaut and psyopus, i wouldnt pay 20 to see this

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Old Egyptian Zorg
[default homepage] [print][12:44:41am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.06490 secs/18 queries]
[search][refresh page]