New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Guitarist of Stratovarius Stabbed by RustedAngel on Mar 1,2004 9:11am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Mar 1,2004 9:11am
STRATOVARIUS guitarist Timo Tolkki was assaulted in the center of Granada, Spain on Sunday (Feb. 29) as he was taking a walk, Finland's Sonera Plaza is reporting. According to STRATOVARIUS keyboardist Jens Johansson, who witnessed the attack, the alleged attacker was extremely agitated and had "a Hispanic looking appearance". During the assault, the attacker shouted "Tolkki." He was armed with what seemed to be a box cutter.

Tolkki was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was admitted to emergency care. He had two stab wounds on his left arm and a facial contusion. His wounds were cleaned and bandaged and he was released from hospital care.

Anybody with any information about the attacker is being asked to contact the police.

Tolkki commented that he is "shocked and horrified" by what happened. "Apparently this guy had been stalking me. The bastard attacked me from behind," Tolkki said. "I can take anything, but that was such a cowardly act, you know. He got me with the knife twice and punched me in the face. Then he ran away. The whole thing lasted just seconds. Now I am thinking that this might be the end of my career. I do not want to end up like John Lennon. I don't know if I want to continue STRATOVARIUS anymore".

When asked if he thinks that the attack has something to do with the resent changes in STRATOVARIUS lineup and the death threats he has received, Tolkki commented: "Of course I feel there is a connection to that. Why would anybody attack me like that otherwise? What possible other motive this guy could have had than that? I think he tried to kill me, but this time I was lucky".

STRATOVARIUS performed on Saturday night as a headliner of Piorno Rock Festival in Granada, Spain.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Mar 1,2004 9:11am
just because they have a female singer now? wtf? people are nuts!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 1,2004 9:32am
those fans are friggin crazy. timo tolkki is out of his mind too, but his fans are worse. the guy is just a guitar player. he didn't do anything wrong. damn. if mikael akerfeldt kicked everyone out of opeth and changed it into something shitty, i'd be disappointed, but i wouldn't try to hurt him. it's only a friggin band.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 1,2004 9:33am
tolkki has a long way to go before he's the next john lennnon. i know he didn't mean it that way, but i felt like being an asshole and pointing that out.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Mar 1,2004 9:43am
well he meant the idea of a crazy fan killing him, it was probably the first similar situation that came to his head.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Mar 1,2004 9:47am
Blue, watch out. Ryan from Phantom Limb is out to stab you.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Mar 1,2004 1:29pm
Wow,That sucks.But he shouldn't stop touring cause of a retard attaker.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Mar 1,2004 2:56pm
that's just taking music too seriously, if they change just don't listen to them anymore, it's as simple as that, fuck man!

toggletoggle post by HiImPaul  at Mar 1,2004 4:05pm
WTF!! that bastard who tried to stab him needs to be killed.

toggletoggle post by MarkKevorkian  at Mar 1,2004 4:59pm
He deserves it for making such gay music.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 1,2004 5:04pm
hahahah

toggletoggle post by Assuck   at Mar 1,2004 10:19pm
MarkKevorkian said:
He deserves it for making such gay music.

that pretty much sums it up

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Mar 1,2004 10:20pm
that looks ouchie and i can't quite
figure out the look on his face...

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Mar 1,2004 10:26pm
great way to fuck up a tattoo.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Mar 1,2004 10:28pm
what the hell is the tattoo of anyway? it
doesn't even look that cool.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Mar 1,2004 10:29pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

remember:Enthroned Baby Unicorn <--- i don't get it, but it's funny

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Mar 1,2004 10:49pm
i wouldn't be suprised if he stopped stratovarius and i really couldn't blame him. people have taken it way too far

toggletoggle post by HiImPaul  at Mar 1,2004 11:33pm
Gay music yes but sick guitar work

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Mar 1,2004 11:47pm
haha you call those stab wounds?? those are pussy ass paper cuts

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Mar 2,2004 10:39am

the keyboardist pissing on TIMO.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][9:17:33am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02231 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]