New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Bands needed to play Metal Thursday on Jan 15th @ Ralph's by MetalThursday on Dec 30,2008 11:12pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Dec 30,2008 11:12pm
Since this worked beautifully for the last one I'll try it again. Any bands interested in playing Metal Thursday @ Ralph's in Worcester on Jan 15th should email metalthursday@gmail.com - if you haven't played one yet then make sure you include a link to your myspace or website & mention if you are all 21+.

Giving myself a bit of a break from hunting bands down... the last show booked itself within 48 hours after posting here.

http://www.metalthursday.com

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 30,2008 11:29pm
And don't suck.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 31,2008 8:10am
Broken Cross can probably do it again...just gotta ask the guys.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS woikin' at Dec 31,2008 9:58am
HYEO might be able to...I'll get back to you on that....

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Jan 6,2009 7:52am
Ashes of the Lost, Mourning the Dead & Dominatus are onboard... I just need one more band on this and it's ready to go. HYEO & BC either of you are welcome to jump on just get back to me before anyone else if you want it....

metalthursday@gmail.com

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 6,2009 10:47am
Ashes of the Lost?! holy shit, that's a name from the past. i didn't think those guys were still active.

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Jan 6,2009 5:44pm
Still need one more band... paging Heisai Yasokawa...

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jan 6,2009 6:41pm
January is awesome because there are 3 Metal Thursdays. I'm sure bands are needed for the 29th, too.

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jan 6,2009 7:04pm
I wish we were still able to play shows at the moment but we're not. Otherwise, we'd do it!

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Jan 6,2009 7:19pm
Samantha said[orig][quote]
January is awesome because there are 3 Metal Thursdays. I'm sure bands are needed for the 29th, too.

There is no MT on the 29th, it's not always every 2 weeks it's every first & third Thursday.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusicatthefilmplace at Jan 6,2009 7:21pm
I'd have my band play, but I don't really have a band... yet!

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Jan 6,2009 11:17pm

toggletoggle post by JDDomnli at Jan 7,2009 3:31pm
bump we have two shows booked back to back. www.myspace.com/dominatus

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jan 7,2009 5:52pm
MetalThursday said[orig][quote]
Samantha said[orig][quote]

There is no MT on the 29th, it's not always every 2 weeks it's every first & third Thursday.

I have to go a whole 2 weeks without Metal Thursday! NOOOOEZ!

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Jan 7,2009 5:56pm
Did the slayer cover show happen yet?

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Jan 7,2009 6:28pm
Spot's taken, Cirque de Carne is playing.

Anthony - the Slayer show never happened. I gave up on trying to put an entire show together due to some of the participants breaking up or failing to put together a supergroup lineup. Me, the 2 Toms from Soul Remnants & Tim ex-Accursed did have 3 practices as a Slayer supergroup and it was sounding pretty fuckin sweet.... we had Metal Storm, Crionics, Kill Again, Mandatory Suicide & Blood Red pretty much down. We were into it but it was just too hard getting 3 other bands.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 7,2009 11:04pm
The 15th won't work for us, but we'll do any other one after that.

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Jan 8,2009 9:53am
MetalThursday said[orig][quote]
Spot's taken, Cirque de Carne is playing.

Anthony - the Slayer show never happened. I gave up on trying to put an entire show together due to some of the participants breaking up or failing to put together a supergroup lineup. Me, the 2 Toms from Soul Remnants & Tim ex-Accursed did have 3 practices as a Slayer supergroup and it was sounding pretty fuckin sweet.... we had Metal Storm, Crionics, Kill Again, Mandatory Suicide & Blood Red pretty much down. We were into it but it was just too hard getting 3 other bands.

i'd still be down for a supergroup if that idea ever comes to fruition. if this new incarnation of mortalis works out, i might even be able to have the whole band do it.

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Jan 8,2009 10:07pm
Tim is that you? Email me if you're really interested... if I can get the show going sometime in 2009 I'd like to do it still...

toggletoggle post by Aegathis  at Jan 8,2009 11:01pm
I m sure I can get Coffin Birth interested to do it as well.

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Jan 9,2009 7:36am
Then you can email me too, knucklenuts.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][5:14:53pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01964 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]