New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> VACAYDAY 6: I am not a muscle head by the_reverend on Dec 23,2008 3:03am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2008 3:03am
I decided to use a 3-days free pass to the Gold's gym in my town. Just to see what it was like. I went into the weight room and looked at all the machines that they had there. most of them looked like some sort of weird crab that would make you poo your pants. I basically walked around the weight room, didn't recognize a single machine in there, turned around in a circle and beat a hasty retreat. Oh, I'm going back tomorrow...
I will be the little guy between this

and this "girl"

Why am I going back? Cause it's free! I didn't pay for it, but I want every penny out of it. Also, I sense a really good scene from a sitcomm coming on out of this. I mean what could possible go wrong...! Tune in and find out!

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Dec 23,2008 7:00am
you gonna get raped by the crab machine.

toggletoggle post by corpus_NLI at Dec 23,2008 7:09am
i just scored a sick 6 weeks for 50 bucks at my local gym...glad i had my college ID that expired some 4 years ago to get the discount i did. lol. the gym rules...good to get back in action...

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Dec 23,2008 7:17am
6 weeks = $50??

My fiancee + Me @ Bally's = $50 month, aka $25 person. Includes a pool.

YOU DONE GOT PRICE RAPED.

toggletoggle post by corpus_NLI at Dec 23,2008 7:20am
the_taste_of_cigarettes said[orig][quote]
6 weeks = $50??

My fiancee + Me @ Bally's = $50 month, aka $25 person. Includes a pool.

YOU DONE GOT PRICE RAPED.

ERRR...WHAT YOU BENCHIN' DOOD!?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2008 7:33am
you are both getting raped. my regular gym is 160 a year with a pool. I just wanted to try golds.

nick benches pretzels.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Dec 23,2008 7:50am
Rape gym FTW.

toggletoggle post by corpus_NLI at Dec 23,2008 9:09am
not all of us live in the metropolis that is dovah, mistah peepee-less.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2008 9:10am
you are right, no one that postd in this thread so far lives in dover. good thing since idk if dover has a good gym.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 23,2008 9:20am
I am a Gold's member in Concord -- $40/mo because I am special.

Why don't you come into Concord and lift with me -- I'll show you how the funny machines work -- wink, wink.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2008 9:22am
"you gonna get raped"

im going over today to try a few of the machines and swim in the pool. not sure when im going over there though. I sort of want to go to my gym cause the new hot tube should be installed and bubbling with old people's skin.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 23,2008 9:25am
Pee pool. I'd do laps in the Merrimack before I stuck a toe in a public pool.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 23,2008 9:39am
My gym is like $340 for the year, which is like $28 and change per month. No pool. Not that much rape.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2008 9:44am
If you put enough clorine into a cup of fecalized rectal sperm spewage, I would swim in it.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Dec 23,2008 9:45am
But you won't drink Mountain Dew?

toggletoggle post by corpus_NLI at Dec 23,2008 9:45am
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
you are right, no one that postd in this thread so far lives in dover. good thing since idk if dover has a good gym.

i gots pwned.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2008 9:46am
yummy said[orig][quote]
But you won't drink Mountain Dew?
ew.... crab juice.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Dec 23,2008 9:47am
ew...chlorinated fecalized rectal sperm spewage.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2008 8:38pm
HOLY SHIT!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 23,2008 8:41pm
the chlorine in that pool was set to stun. my eyes burn like crazy. I walked around lost and then started trying all these machines. most of the machines didn't feel right at all. they all seemed like they were trying to rape me or something.

I also saw a 70yo dude using a hair dryer on his crotch.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Dec 24,2008 1:26am
I went to Work Out World for a while, in the New Bedford/Fall River area, that is a real treat for the eyes. And by treat I mean Portuguese people are really fucking hairy/sweaty.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Dec 24,2008 1:49am
most of them looked like some sort of weird crab that would make you poo your pants.

LOLOLOLOLOL

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood   at Dec 24,2008 8:10am
the only time i can go to the gym is 5am, and the only other people that are there at that time are two Portuguese women, a jacked asian guy, and a whole lot of old people. there is this old lady who scoots around on a walker and says the most profound shit to me in between my sets. once i was on the lat pulldown machine and she laughs at me and says "you can keep looking at it, but its still going to be there." the other day she told me "it doesn't get any better from here."

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 24,2008 8:52am

I also saw a 70yo dude using a hair dryer on his crotch.

That's a new one. Why is it that old guys are so comfortable being naked in the locker room when their nudity is clearly disturbing to everyone else? I mean I drop my drawers to change quickly, but I don't go wandering around with my junk hanging out, holding conversations with people, etc. Friggin' nasty.

toggletoggle post by farten_dust at Dec 24,2008 9:02am
And it's always the most fattest oldest dudes that are making their nuts do the windwill right in your face!

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 24,2008 9:03am
Yes it is -- what's up Shawn -- long time no see!

toggletoggle post by farten_dust at Dec 24,2008 9:15am
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
Yes it is -- what's up Shawn -- long time no see!

Whats up andy?

I don't see people anymore, i just work like a slave for the bossman

I'm actually headed to OL' NH in a few, bur first i must give my girl an early christmast gift....

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 24,2008 9:30am
I hear that -- my New Years resolution is to start playing my stupid guitar more. Would you be available to jam if I were to put something together early next year? I have a possible drummer in mind -- I don't think it would be death metal, but it would be un-gay.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 24,2008 10:35am
oh, there was also this really buff girl who kept looking at me. she had that professionally dirty looking hair. my hair was the dirty kind of dirty hair that u got from not washing for 5 days cause you are on vacation. mind you I've been running around in the snow for hours each of those days that I didn't shower and I don't wear deoderant. cause it gives me migraines. she kept looking at me like I was at me a fellow hippie or something. Whenever I switched machines, I would notice that she used a bench near me. Probably coincidence. Then she walked by me and it smelled like diarrhae farts. Never crop dust with diarrhae farts. is that what hippies do to each other? god they are gross.

toggletoggle post by JustinSteele   at Dec 24,2008 1:15pm
One time I attempted to bench 225 on my own and dropped the bar on my chest... I never went back to that gym and had to fight with the owner to get them to stop taking money from my card after my year was up. There's no good end to this story, not even a good beginning really...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 24,2008 1:31pm
wow... that is a lot of weight. no way could I do that.

huge jackedman.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 24,2008 1:45pm
Haha, I use machines for shit like that so if I can't put up however much I'm going for, I won't look like an idiot.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 24,2008 2:03pm
ditto

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 25,2008 9:38am
I've gone back there twice. I climbed a climbing wall for a few minutes and got my ass kicked, but it was fun. basically, going to the gym for the second day in the row so my muscles were wicked sore. Then I hit the weights.

I did over head triceps extensions with 2 hands and the same time instead of one hand at a time. i just started doing those with 15lbs for each arm, but my brother said to do them with both hands and I did 35lbs. it's weird not having the other hand to help my form, but both hands together feel like they are doing more. Of course, my brother does 85lbs and I only did 35lbs. I don't have good enough circulation in my arms right now cause I've never had any muscles before and my arms fall aslep wicked easily while working out. Especially with over head things.

I also found a machine that really helped my hurting back, torso rotations. they work the exact spot on my back that has been hurting/cramping. I'm going to miss those when I go back to my gym.

toggletoggle post by Pires at Dec 25,2008 12:00pm
I've gone back there twice. I climbed a climbing wall for a few minutes and got my ass kicked, but it was fun. basically, going to the gym for the second day in the row so my muscles were wicked sore. Then I hit the weights.

I did over head triceps extensions with 2 hands and the same time instead of one hand at a time. i just started doing those with 15lbs for each arm, but my brother said to do them with both hands and I did 35lbs. it's weird not having the other hand to help my form, but both hands together feel like they are doing more. Of course, my brother does 85lbs and I only did 35lbs. I don't have good enough circulation in my arms right now cause I've never had any muscles before and my arms fall aslep wicked easily while working out. Especially with over head things.

I also found a machine that really helped my hurting back, torso rotations. they work the exact spot on my back that has been hurting/cramping. I'm going to miss those when I go back to my gym.

i always do overheads with one arm. you get better isolation doing it with just one, IMO. some swear its better with 2 hands, but it is what it is rev.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Barbed Sinister Norse
[default homepage] [print][8:12:53pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01836 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]