New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Why hardcore fans suck by exhumed4death on Nov 26,2002 1:07am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by exhumed4death  at Nov 26,2002 1:07am
[COLOR=dark red]blank[/COLOR]
I hate hardcore fans. I don't mind the music, in fact some is damn good, but the stupid bitches in the pits should all be set on fire.I love a good old fashioned death metal pit. You just flip out, run into eachother, shove eachother, tackle eachother and have fun. But in a hardcore pit, the goal seems to be punch and kick the shit out of eachother, and then the real problem, punch and kick the shit out of the people that r standing around trying to enjoy the music and watch the show!I was at the RED CHORD the 25th, and it sucked compared to when I saw them with cephalic carnage because I could actually enjoy the show then without risk of a broken jaw when im just watching the show. At this elks lodge show, one of these faggot hardcore punks slams into this one guy and he hits him back, only to be attacked by 8 other punks, one with a chair. FUCKING LOSERS! One guy banged into me so i shoved him(whats wrong with that?) and he KICKS ME RIGHT IN THE THROAT! ARGH FUCK I HATE HARDCORE PIECES OF PUSSY SLUDGE SHIT HOLES

toggletoggle post by the CZA at Nov 26,2002 2:02am
well make sure you keep crying about it, that will certainly make it go away...

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 26,2002 6:30am edited Nov 26,2002 6:33am
yeah and we'll see who's crying when eventually no one shows up to your hardcore shows. except you and your FTADFADDAFDS gang or whatever the fuck. then you guys can beat the shit out of eachother instead of wanking eachother off.

exhumed4death just stick to the death shows where the amount of boners are to a minimum.

-FADSFD ASDLFJ ADSLFJDS< DAFKDJSFLKDSF
represent, negros'

http://www.fubu.com/

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 26,2002 10:13am
i saw you get kicked....i don't really know/care about the kid who did it...but i still thought it was funny.

xmikex
your average "hardcore" kid, who's more metal then yo mamma's tea kettle.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 26,2002 10:15am
tom wait till the REAL FADSFD ASDLFJ ADSLFJDS< DAFKDJSFLKDSF crew finds out you've been tryin to reprezent for em.....they'll fuck you up foo! hahaha.

toggletoggle post by doug in fits at Nov 26,2002 10:46am
isn't FTD a flower company?
http://www.ftd.com/
When was the last time you heard "I wanted to get my mom some flowers for mothers day so I went to www.ftd.com, but instead some guy came in and donkey kicked her, picked up all the change in the house, and then did a windmill kick out the door"?

wow, I think I might did that for her this year!
"mother, there is no other so treat her right, treat her right" - Mr T. from Mr. T raps.

toggletoggle post by the CZA at Nov 28,2002 12:49am
ahhh tom, you hate hardcore and crews and tough guys and all of that...and you can act like your above it all because you own a computer, which lets you get away with being a elitist...but if i ever see you anywhere near me, i will fuck you up...i dont care if it makes me an asshole, a faggot, a "hardcore boner" or whatever else you might be able to say to try and degrade or discredit me...i fuckin hate lil kids like you who think you can be a punk on a computer and get away with it in real life...i dont care that your smaller then me, i dont care who your friends are, and i really dont care what others will say about me after i find you cause it wont matter...ive been called everything in the book by the scene i once was a part of and im not part of it anymore and yet still kids talk bad on me...your time will come, you cant hide your whole life behind your computer...watch your back cocksucker

toggletoggle post by babysbreath   at Nov 28,2002 4:30am
i just cant get over how stupid you fags look "dancing"
doing karate moves in the air...swinging your arms all around... come on guys, pick another hobby

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 28,2002 10:34pm edited Nov 28,2002 11:09pm
chaad, aren't you in your mid 20's? isn't it about time to settle down and have a couple kids or something? anyways, its all just arguments and opinions, and as I have heard before that opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. HAH HAH. i don't go to your shows so don't worry about me getting near you, but whats funny is that i use to be near you at the studio in hanson when i played in lftd next room to yours to be exact, and i never dissed your drumming and im sure xmikex would back me up on that... just ignore me because there are plenty more of me out there, fucking me up or whatever would be retarded, because i would prosecute your ass in the peoples court down to your polo undies
.. hahaha. oh yeah, I didn't start this thread either, yet im the only person your threatening here. is it because im an indian? you racist motherfucker. hahaha.

do you like football? well if you did and I made fun of it would you still want to kick my ass, probably. because thats how some of you guys are, you get all defensive and can't handle constructive criticism. any person in their right mind would just argue back or ignore it not try to get a jail sentence. hahah.

Ive never been in a fight before, and I hope that i'll never be in a fight. its just dumb (guns are easier. lol) and it happens a lot hardcore type shows.

just ignore me, dont read my posts. i won't miss not chatting it up with you in the old rttp board.

\m/ boner \m/

i love you
get rid of the thumbs arron!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 28,2002 11:21pm
tom....indian....huh?

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Nov 28,2002 11:42pm
ok its simple, if you dont like to dance dont dance. if you go to a hardcore show expect to get hit. who cares, get hit and deal with it. Now lets all have fun!!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 29,2002 6:31am edited Nov 29,2002 6:31am
my great-great grandfather was an indian. he was shot in the head with an arrow and lived. he must have been metal.

toggletoggle post by xScottx at Dec 2,2002 4:52am
all im saying on this issue is that metal kids are a bunch of fags god forbid they should get hit fuck them you go to a hardcore show anywhere and your going to get hit if you dont like it dont go if you wanna go and be a punk about it were going to fuck you up ive done it before and ill do it again i dont care metal kids dont know when to shut their fucking mouths and realize that hardcore kids are a violent bunch so its not a good idea to fuck with us we tend to like to hit eachother what makes you think we wont hit you fuck everything else though if you go to a hardcore show and get hit and get pissed about it you dont belong there in the first place so DONT GO and shut the fuck about it if you do
Leone

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 2,2002 6:23am
i like to snipe people at metal shows. deal with it, or don't come to my shows.
yeah thats right, us metal kids like to blow eachothers heads off because we're so hard, i mean, cast iron metal.

shut your mouths and play e-chords for the rest of your lives.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 2,2002 6:30am
if it was really like that at metal shows would you go? no.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Minced Fatalistic Downfall
[default homepage] [print][4:32:11am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01387 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]