New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Palin Kills Turkeys!! by Seth on Dec 7,2008 12:27am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Seth at Dec 7,2008 12:27am

toggletoggle post by Seth at Dec 7,2008 12:29am
if you dont want to watch, but this video includes talking about politics and watch the guy killing? a turkey on a turkey farm it seems. Then you can see how they just kill them... A great place for a interview!!

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 7,2008 12:29am
i saw this...

toggletoggle post by Shannon at Dec 7,2008 12:31am
Can someone please slaughter this bitch now.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Dec 7,2008 12:34am
wow what the fuck.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2008 1:50am
and that's starbucks?
I don't understand what the guy is doing there.

toggletoggle post by Seth at Dec 7,2008 2:32am
he is sticking the turkeys head into the upside down cone and from there I dam not sure but the tub looks pretty red from what i can see. If ou watch the first turkey when the video starts it dead and the second one is alive when he puts it in the thing. You can see the wing move as the man holds it in there.. I dont know from there?

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Dec 7,2008 3:00am
the best part is she was there to "pardon" a turkey.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Dec 7,2008 10:52am
she has the BEST chance for 2012 now

gyad, fuck Dukakis in the tank, that is TOTAL PR DAMAGE

woo-hoo!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2008 11:10am
those turkeys must be retarded. republicans like to kill the retarded

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 7,2008 2:19pm
oh how i loathe this woman

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 7,2008 5:03pm
Shannon said[orig][quote]

Why cunt? Because it bothers your pussy rich girl views of the way the other half lives? We don't have the gay luxury of your diet...sorry. We real people have children to feed.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2008 5:09pm
shannon didn't spend $150,000 on clothing in 2 months.
as a matter of fact, I can't think of anyone that I know who has spend that much in their life.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2008 5:10pm
though i don't think she should be killed. I think we should have years and years of hilarity and butt-hurtiness like this thread.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 7,2008 5:18pm
sorry dude...your diet is becoming as big a commodity as any. Your diet displaces and kills over 1 BILLION field mice and voles each year.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 7,2008 5:19pm
A life is a life man...be it cow or mouse. Your diet kills more than mine. If you disagree...stand in front of a combine and let me know how it turns out.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 7,2008 5:20pm edited Dec 7,2008 5:20pm
Real vegetarians will resort to eating their own hair in 10 years....guaranteed. God I hate that gay diet....

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 7,2008 5:21pm
Death is the part of life that hippies just don't understand...in order to give life, you must take life.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Dec 7,2008 5:22pm
I NEVER EAT A TWIG OR A BERRY

EVERY FUCKING MEAL IS AN OBITUARY!!!

toggletoggle post by Seth at Dec 7,2008 5:27pm
How did this become about vegans, I think Shannon meant she is sick of the bitch!!!

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Dec 7,2008 5:48pm
Hoser said[orig][quote]
A life is a life man...be it cow or mouse. Your diet kills more than mine. If you disagree...stand in front of a combine and let me know how it turns out.

So you're saying people are equal to animals? I mean a life is a life, Right?

FUCK YOU HIPPY LIBERAL

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 7,2008 5:55pm
You're a fucking retard. I was eating solid food when your mother was still in diapers.

Yes, a life is a life. Bottom line. Survival of the fittest fag...and you ain't the fittest so I wonder where that leaves us...city boy.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Dec 7,2008 5:57pm
*rich white suburb boy

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2008 6:03pm
hoser's a pussy cause he doesn't eat people.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 7,2008 6:06pm
Martins said[orig][quote]
*rich white suburb boy

ewwww....that's a guy.

How can he even call himself a man?

Aside from the hypothesis that all men have penises...he acts more like a woman.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2008 6:07pm
for the record, I'm a level 5 vegan. I don't eat anything that casts a shadow.
also, the last animal I killed was a turkey.

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Dec 7,2008 6:07pm
Lol I'm a suburb boy too... :(

But I've killed goats, am I cool now?

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 7,2008 6:08pm
"Jeeeezus Christ guys...did you see how that turkey got killed? Jeezus Chriiiist! What a horrible way to go...oh my feelings go out to that turkey and his family...oh Chriiist....we need to put a stop to thissss....sssscrew those stupid normal American families who don't subscribe to my homo diet....they must learn to eat only things that they assume feels no pain....we must change them....we....MUST...."

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 7,2008 6:10pm
Martins said[orig][quote]
Lol I'm a suburb boy too... :(

But I've killed goats, am I cool now?

Martins...you're just cool. Now quit interrupting my attack on this fag.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2008 6:11pm
I honestly have no idea how that turkey got killed. that's why I asked. it looks like they are making turkey icecream cones.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 7,2008 6:22pm
That's why I'm putting up such a fight...they're OBVIOUSLY making turkey ice cream cones. By the way...they are DEEEE-LISH!

toggletoggle post by Why are all third world countries multicultural? at Dec 7,2008 6:23pm
If you're gonna eat meat, you have to kill it.

Props to P.E.T.A. and Sarah Palinberg for reminding us of this fact.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2008 6:36pm
^ word ^

and hoser, saying DEEEE-LISH makes you get fat elbows like that girl on the DnD comercials.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 7,2008 6:45pm
WUT?

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 7,2008 6:45pm
We don't have cable tv...remember?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 7,2008 6:54pm
I only know cause I was in state street discounters.
Rachel ray looks like a sausage with fat elbows.

toggletoggle post by Pires at Dec 7,2008 7:34pm edited Dec 7,2008 7:34pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
for the record, I'm a level 5 vegan. I don't eat anything that casts a shadow.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Dec 7,2008 10:02pm
This doesn't bother me.
Seeing a flock of turkeys walk through my yard the day after Thanksgiving was comical.

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Dec 8,2008 6:49am
Hoser said[orig][quote]
You're a fucking retard. I was eating solid food when your mother was still in diapers.

Yes, a life is a life. Bottom line. Survival of the fittest fag...and you ain't the fittest so I wonder where that leaves us...city boy.

haha! I was just restating what you said.

were you bullied as a child?

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Dec 8,2008 7:02am
Hoser said[orig][quote]
"Jeeeezus Christ guys...did you see how that turkey got killed? Jeezus Chriiiist! What a horrible way to go...oh my feelings go out to that turkey and his family...oh Chriiist....we need to put a stop to thissss....sssscrew those stupid normal American families who don't subscribe to my homo diet....they must learn to eat only things that they assume feels no pain....we must change them....we....MUST...."

...oh the ignorance.

Commercial turkey farming is fucked up dude. I'd don't really care if a homo like you goes around and kills animals for his own consumption but when these people are basically breeding retarded turkeys in "free range farms" to churn out more profit, that shit is fucked. I actually had an article on this shit, needa find it.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Dec 8,2008 7:32am
Hoser said[orig][quote]
Shannon said[orig][quote]

Why cunt? Because it bothers your pussy rich girl views of the way the other half lives? We don't have the gay luxury of your diet...sorry. We real people have children to feed.

"Rich girl"? LOL! Did you ever see Shannon's old car? She must be one of those weird rich girls who likes driving around with a cracked windshield.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Dec 8,2008 7:37am
I think the real message here is that Sarah Palin is an idiot.

I eat meat. I know the animals are brutally slaughtered to satiate my hunger. Do I want to see that in the background of an interview about politics? No. That is in poor taste and shows no tact. She could have shown just as much tact by supporting her local prostitutes and allowing them to perform their job duties in the background. At least that would have been more entertaining.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 8,2008 7:44am
Hoser, you bring a bad name to carnivores. i am proud to be a meat-eater and i would never in a million years want to be associated with you.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Dec 8,2008 7:50am
As a Carnivore, I would like to point out that Hoser does not speak for all of us. He is our "Corky"

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 8,2008 6:47pm
Your face is "Corky."

And Yeti...I wouldn't want to associate with you either. Mostly because you're a pussy, but there are some other things about you that bother me as well.

No I would associate with Josh Martin because his posts are funny, childish and cheeky...but funny.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 9,2008 7:25am
good. i hope i give you gas on a regular basis.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Broken Chiliastic Equilibrium
[default homepage] [print][9:17:21pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02292 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]