login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> xyouarestraighedgex by hank on Feb 26,2004 5:54pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by hank at Feb 26,2004 5:54pm
xhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahax

toggletoggle post by Devin  at Feb 26,2004 6:57pm
Marijuana. The ultimate device in self-absorbtion.

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Feb 26,2004 7:35pm
Marijuana:the ultimate drug that is so pointless and gives you a headache and makes you tired and is a waste of money.......
might as well skip everything and just do heroin.

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Feb 26,2004 7:36pm
xtrendyx

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Feb 26,2004 8:38pm
xwhatareyougonnadoaboutitx

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 26,2004 8:50pm
xwhatareyoutalkingaboutwillisx

weed is fucking retarded.

toggletoggle post by XeatadickX  at Feb 27,2004 12:22am
awwwww boo hoo hoo hank, did i make you sad by making fun of your redneck heehaw music? why don't you cry about it real hard, you know, like a real man? or better yet;

401-334-3927. call it. ask for tom. we'll meet up. i will gut you.

kisses,
XtomX

toggletoggle post by retzam at Feb 27,2004 7:03am
xthisthreadsucksx

xtheonlythingthat'sworsethanthisthreadisputtingwordswithnospacesinbetweentwox'sandcallingityourbandnameorscreennamex

toggletoggle post by 5 Minutes Hate at Feb 27,2004 8:47am
intricateprocess said:
Marijuana:the ultimate drug that is so pointless and gives you a headache and makes you tired and is a waste of money.......

Well, when you smoke dirt it does give you a nasty headache. Now the shit I've been getting lately, this is some crazy good shit! I leave it in the car during work, when I hop in for lunch break it's all you can smell! I guess that's one benefit of living in VT, there are a lot of canadian drop off points and I just happen to be good friends with one! So, WEED RULES!!!! It's my d.o.c.

toggletoggle post by SmallBrownRatFuck   at Feb 27,2004 8:58am
I suppose me saying, "Live and let live" won't go over too well over here, given that people like to make a big deal over whether or not they drink/smoke. I also suppose that it also won't go over well when I say that making a big deal over doing drugs/not doing drugs is fucking retarded.

I certainly respect straight-edgers, they've got strength to say no, but sure as hell they're missing out on something, and to miss out on something in this world is a shame.

Besides, I still think that Nancy Reagan has had a big influence in the straight edge scene, even though most won't admit it. (I don't do any drugs, but sometimes drink like a fish... drugs don't go over too well with my body chemistry, for some reason)

I suppose I'm making a big deal over not making a big deal over it. ::shrug::

toggletoggle post by 5 Mintues Hate at Feb 27,2004 9:10am
SmallBrownRatFuck said:
drugs don't go over too well with my body chemistry, for some reason

That's awesome! I'm really the only one in my band that smokes, we all drink moderately (some more than others) but the alcoholic from the band that was really bringing us down is no longer with us! Your statement I quoted above is the perfect example of personal choice. That's the problem our old bassist has, he has no control over anything and he actually likes it that way. That wasn't working for us as a band!

toggletoggle post by SmallBrownRatFuck   at Feb 27,2004 9:23am
My roommate was like that, smoking all the time, drinking all the time, always searching for the ya-yo (is that right?). He's cleaned up his act, but I still don't trust him for shit. I was going to start a band with him, but decided not to-- didn't want to be constantly bombarded with, and be around, that shit.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 27,2004 10:53am
I am a huge coke head, but only moderately addicted

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Feb 27,2004 11:37am
retzam said:
xthisthreadsucksx

i might use that as a band name...

toggletoggle post by hank at Feb 27,2004 11:40am
XeatadickX said:
awwwww boo hoo hoo hank, did i make you sad by making fun of your redneck heehaw music? why don't you cry about it real hard, you know, like a real man? or better yet;

kisses,
XtomX

and what bands do you listen to? let's see if i can pick them apart and feel like a big man.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 27,2004 11:44am
XshitX is so 90's... my screen name was Xc0nstr1ctX in 97.

I'm still poison free though.

toggletoggle post by Assuck   at Feb 27,2004 11:47am
did you listen to strife?

toggletoggle post by SmallBrownRatFuck   at Feb 27,2004 11:47am
Alcohol'll kill ya, no doubt. What'd that standup comic say?
"Sure alcohol will kill brain cells, but only the weak ones!"

I still love my beer, though. And my cigarettes. Two toxic tastes that taste great together. Hey, they're tracing the possiblity that those two chemicals, when mixed together, will cause mouth cancer. Bring on the cancer, beeitch!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 27,2004 11:55am
STRIFE - one truth kicks ass.

i'm sure that suprised a lot of people that know me... hehehe

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Feb 27,2004 12:08pm
my drug of choice is caffiene

i only drink occasionally now

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 27,2004 12:10pm
me too MDD, me too...and I blame the rev...and in turn...he blames the gay guys..

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Feb 27,2004 12:11pm
hehehe... all the new Target stores have
starbucks in them... i'm so gonna die

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 27,2004 12:13pm
wow...really?
beat that walmart...

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Feb 27,2004 12:17pm
i'm gonna coffee overdose one day

toggletoggle post by mikehostageheart   at Feb 27,2004 3:22pm
SmallBrownRatFuck said:
I certainly respect straight-edgers, they've got strength to say no, but sure as hell they're missing out on something, and to miss out on something in this world is a shame.

what an assinine comment to make. so because i don't drink or do drugs or fuck a different girl every night i'm missing out on something? the way i see it is i'm getting more out of life, because i'm not living it through a cloud of smoke or beer goggles.

i didn't claim edge because it was the trendy thing to do. i did all that stuff in high school, and when i graduated i realized that i didn't need it to be happy. i've seen what all that stuff does to you, and i've decided i don't like it. i've got a huge group of friends now who are all edge, and a couple who aren't, and i have a ton of fun with all of them. we're not missing out on anything. we're just living our lives drug and alcohol free.

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Feb 27,2004 3:23pm
XmikeX said:
xwhatareyougonnadoaboutitx

xheavydrugsx or xcryx

how about you?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 27,2004 3:33pm edited Feb 27,2004 3:33pm
mikehostageheart said:
so because i don't drink or do drugs or fuck a different girl every night i'm missing out on something?

sorry mike..but you are missing out...
by doing drugs and fucking different girls...you may get aids...esp if you don't use a condom and/or use dirty needles

heh

toggletoggle post by mikehostageheart   at Feb 27,2004 3:47pm edited Feb 27,2004 3:47pm
succubus said:
sorry mike..but you are missing out...
by doing drugs and fucking different girls...you may get aids...esp if you don't use a condom and/or use dirty needles

heh

yeah, i guess you're right....i'm gonna go find a hooker to share some dirty needles with....

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Feb 27,2004 4:19pm
i know a hooker on this site. Just talk to Putain.

toggletoggle post by XeatadickX  at Feb 27,2004 4:46pm
hank said:
XeatadickX said:

kisses,
XtomX

and what bands do you listen to? let's see if i can pick them apart and feel like a big man.

ok, first off, you're avoiding the issue - i just called you out, and you run like a little bitch. you have my number, but i dont see any messages on my machine. c'mon cheech, if drugs and booze make you so cool, you'll have no trouble kicking my straight edge ass, right? just give me the chance to bury my heel into your teeth.

secondly, you couldn't pick apart my music if i gave you a pickaxe and a mining crew. chances are you've never heard of the bands i like, because they dont carry thier tshirts at hot topic. so drag your little jnco jeaned, wallet chain ass off this board and back to the mall with all of your juggalo friends.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Feb 27,2004 4:53pm
This thread is really dumb. First someone makes fun of straitedge people, then an xxx person gives him his phone number, then the guy makes fun of xxx music, then xxx man says something about a pickaxe and a mining crew? Guys, this is the reason people kill themselves.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 27,2004 5:04pm
hey retzam want to go pop pills with me?

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 27,2004 5:23pm
xcategorizingoneselfisdumbx

I just dont do drugs. no X's for me.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Feb 27,2004 5:26pm
i have more than one friend with the triple XXX tattoo on their forearms that have track marks going through them .......thats one way of staying nailed to the X

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Feb 27,2004 6:43pm
anonymous said:
xcategorizingoneselfisdumbx

I just dont do drugs. no X's for me.

:swamplorddvm

toggletoggle post by Devin  at Feb 27,2004 6:51pm
I'm straight-edge, because my mom's a fucking drunk (she reads this book called "Rational Recovery" over and over, and it doesn't help), my dad didn't give her much love, and I've seen what that does to a family. See, life's fucked up enough as it is. You don't need to make it any worse.

toggletoggle post by ratt_mowe at Feb 27,2004 7:11pm
weed is good. eff you rev.

toggletoggle post by moran   at Feb 27,2004 7:46pm
Devin said:
I'm straight-edge, because my mom's a fucking drunk (she reads this book called "Rational Recovery" over and over, and it doesn't help), my dad didn't give her much love, and I've seen what that does to a family. See, life's fucked up enough as it is. You don't need to make it any worse.

Well, you have a reason for it, and there is nothing wrong with that. But people shouldn't shit on other people because of what they do, unless there is a serious problem.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Feb 27,2004 8:49pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
hey retzam want to go pop pills with me?

Sure, sounds fun. I got some speed, some reds, some acid, and some weird gel-cap thing; I have no idea what the hell that is. Maybe if we're lucky, we can OD!!

toggletoggle post by Assuck   at Feb 27,2004 10:06pm
>>

ok, first off, you're avoiding the issue - i just called you out, and you run like a little bitch. you have my number, but i dont see any messages on my machine. c'mon cheech, if drugs and booze make you so cool, you'll have no trouble kicking my straight edge ass, right? just give me the chance to bury my heel into your teeth.

secondly, you couldn't pick apart my music if i gave you a pickaxe and a mining crew. chances are you've never heard of the bands i like, because they dont carry thier tshirts at hot topic. so drag your little jnco jeaned, wallet chain ass off this board and back to the mall with all of your juggalo friends.>>

you seem jumpy... maybe some weed will calm you down.

toggletoggle post by Assuck   at Feb 27,2004 10:07pm
that was meant be a quote at the top, as i'm sure you could all figure out.

toggletoggle post by SmallBrownRatFuck in Jersey at Feb 27,2004 11:33pm
mikehostageheart said:
what an assinine comment to make. so because i don't drink or do drugs or fuck a different girl every night i'm missing out on something? the way i see it is i'm getting more out of life, because i'm not living it through a cloud of smoke or beer goggles.

You're missing my point...(wait for it)

we're just living our lives drug and alcohol free.

And that's my point. You saw what could happen and choose not to do it. That's what I'm all about, man. At least you tried it, didn't like it, and didn't do it again, as opposed to those who refuse to try it and protest it. I've always believed in the 'understand where someone's coming from, so I'll try it myself' point of view on things.

Now, I'm not going to shoot heroin because I know I have an addictive personality, nor will I take one in the ass because, well, it would be painful and would suck. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not attracted to men.

Jesus, I've had one too many beers already... maybe I should stop drinking 'cause I say so much stupid shit.

toggletoggle post by mikehostageheart not signed in at Feb 28,2004 11:04am
SmallBrownRatFuck in Jersey said:

Jesus, I've had one too many beers already... maybe I should stop drinking 'cause I say so much stupid shit.

this actually made me laugh. thanks for making a sensible, post, as well. much better than the "xyou'regaybecauseyou'restraightedgex" posts other people are leaving.

toggletoggle post by Blackout  at Feb 28,2004 11:42am
"Besides, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not attracted to men. "
Brilliant

toggletoggle post by HiImPaul  at Feb 28,2004 2:33pm edited Feb 28,2004 2:41pm
intricateprocess said:

Not true. Weed =

I dont care if your edge or whatever ive got a ton of friends who are edge , but ive noticed lately a lot of the younger kids tend to shove the whole sXe thing in your face. Besides its hard to have respect for some kids who claim they are straight edge but they minute they turn 21 its a totally different story. I like weed A LOT , but i dont go telling kids to smoke it

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Feb 28,2004 2:47pm
moran said:
Well, you have a reason for it, and there is nothing wrong with that. But people shouldn't shit on other people because of what they do, unless there is a serious problem.

Moran, this is not the Disengaged way of looking at things.
Remember, you must discriminate blindly against anything you do not participate in and/or understand.
This is key in maintaining the necessary ignorance and lack of popularity that we have become known for.

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Feb 28,2004 2:49pm
moran said:
Well, you have a reason for it, and there is nothing wrong with that. But people shouldn't shit on other people because of what they do, unless

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 28,2004 3:04pm
well said Beakey.

toggletoggle post by mikehostageheart not signed in at Feb 28,2004 3:10pm
HiImPaul said:
I dont care if your edge or whatever ive got a ton of friends who are edge , but ive noticed lately a lot of the younger kids tend to shove the whole sXe thing in your face. Besides its hard to have respect for some kids who claim they are straight edge but they minute they turn 21 its a totally different story. I like weed A LOT , but i dont go telling kids to smoke it

i completely agree with everything said in this paragraph. well, everything except the "i like weed A LOT" part. it's very hard to have respect for edge kids when half of them are claiming edge just to do it, and when they realize that it's way easier to just give in and get drunk and high, they drop the sXe label like it's a retarded baby. i've been edge for about 4 years now, right through my 21st birthday. i let people know i'm edge, but i don't go around flaunting it or shoving it in people's faces like you said. those people tend to be the ones that give up on it after a couple weeks or months.

i'm glad this thread actually turned into a respectable conversation on the pros and cons of being edge or not.

toggletoggle post by SmallBrownRatFuck in Jersey at Feb 29,2004 12:26am
Beakey said:
Moran, this is not the Disengaged way of looking at things.
Remember, you must discriminate blindly against anything you do not participate in and/or understand.
This is key in maintaining the necessary ignorance and lack of popularity that we have become known for.

I fucking love disengaged. Where's my fucking t-shirt, bitches?

Goddamn, that would be a great quote to put on a t-shirt.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 29,2004 2:50am
Some of my best friends are straight edge. I do smoke pot. I don't like seeing people hated for doing drugs and I hate people who trash kids for being edge. DON'T FUCK WITH TOM, there are plenty of dope smokers around who would fuck you up for that. I pulled off 3 days of sobriety this week, I'm fucking proud but I'm still sick, being an addict isn't fun or cool.

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Feb 29,2004 6:27am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][1:16:35pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.02271 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]