New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> terrorists attack Habebb's hotels in India. More at 11 by SkinSandwich on Nov 26,2008 7:56pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 26,2008 7:56pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2008 11:04pm
was listening to this on the radio. fucking terrible.

toggletoggle post by destroyer at Nov 27,2008 1:51am

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Nov 27,2008 1:53am
They were targeting westerners

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 27,2008 1:54am
Awful.

toggletoggle post by timtirpation at Nov 27,2008 9:51am
My wife was staying in Mubai 3 days before this happened at one of the hotels that got attacked playing in a women's rugby tournament. I almost fell apart when I read it. First asshole who comes on here and says some stupid shit about how awesome it is eats their teeth when I come back. Fuck You, this shit hit way to close to home.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 27,2008 10:30am
I'll help.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 27,2008 11:25am
I hear ya. My son went to California from Boston/Logan on September 10th, 2001. I know how you feel about to close to home.

toggletoggle post by timtirpation at Nov 27,2008 8:18pm
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
I hear ya. My son went to California from Boston/Logan on September 10th, 2001. I know how you feel about to close to home.

That is scary scary as hell. WTF is wrong with these people?!

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Nov 27,2008 9:14pm
woooo terrorism!

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 27,2008 11:24pm
My mom was on the plane to DC before the one that hit the pentagon on 9/11. I woke up to find my dad pacing holes in the floor in front of the news. I had to long online and make sure she wasn't on the missing plane.

Sucked.

toggletoggle post by timtirpation at Nov 28,2008 3:49am
That does suck, jesus.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Nov 28,2008 8:30am
timtirpation said[orig][quote]
My wife was staying in Mubai 3 days before this happened at one of the hotels that got attacked playing in a women's rugby tournament. I almost fell apart when I read it. First asshole who comes on here and says some stupid shit about how awesome it is eats their teeth when I come back. Fuck You, this shit hit way to close to home.

So its ok to make fun of stuff only if it didnt affect you? Eat a dick.
Why in fuck would you let your wife go so fucking close to Pakistan? Good job.

I'd send my wife to right next to where Al Qaida is but that's because we split up and I hate her.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 28,2008 8:41am
That does suck, jesus.

Yeah needless to say her and my dad get into a fight every time she tells him she's gotta fly for work now.

I'm glad your wife is OK.

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Nov 28,2008 8:41am
Me and Josh don't agree on alot of shit...but i gotta back him on this.
either everything is ok to joke about, or nothing is....fuck your double standards.

me personally, if something terrible happened involving someone i loved, and i didn't want to hear jokes about it, i would do the intelligent thing and avoid 2 places
1.offensive comedy shows
2.return to the pit

stupid fuck

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Nov 28,2008 10:10am
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO allah u akbar suckas.

admiral akbar fo' life!

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Nov 28,2008 10:13am

toggletoggle post by scumfuck at Nov 28,2008 10:24am
my friends father has a plane ticket from the one of the flights that hit the towers on 911. He was supposed to leave on buisness but postponed it to see his daughters dance recital...its kinda fucked up

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 28,2008 11:20am
Your friend's dad should eBay that shit, I bet he could get a lot of money.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 28,2008 11:42am
My uncle was supposed to be on one of the planes that hit the trade center but decided to hand the job to some other guy so he could celebrate his daughter's birthday. Luckily the other guy was late and missed the flight.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Nov 28,2008 7:37pm
Last I heard it was 160 dead, over 300+ injured and there is still one last gunman/bomber loose in the Taj Hotel.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2008 7:44pm
yeah, the fact that there are STILL gunmen alive is fucked. seeing as this could easily happen here too. what freedoms will we lose over this one?

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood   at Nov 28,2008 7:46pm
this thing just keeps getting worse

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Nov 28,2008 8:26pm
Ha, watching their "commandos" is funny on the tube. They look completly unorganized and fucked. They keep backing off.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2008 9:50pm
how would commandos anywhere deal with something if the were decapitated? taht's what happened there with the terrorist response chief being killed off the bat. just look at waco and the bosses there were still alive. granted in america we would have handled it faster, but look at that LA bank robbery that the robbers had body armor on. that lasted forever and one of the guys was only taken out when he dropped his own gun and discharged it under his face sheild.

toggletoggle post by timtirpation at Nov 30,2008 9:32pm
Josh_Martin said[orig][quote]

So its ok to make fun of stuff only if it didnt affect you? Eat a dick.
Why in fuck would you let your wife go so fucking close to Pakistan? Good job.

I'd send my wife to right next to where Al Qaida is but that's because we split up and I hate her.

Me and Josh don't agree on alot of shit...but i gotta back him on this.
either everything is ok to joke about, or nothing is....fuck your double standards.

me personally, if something terrible happened involving someone i loved, and i didn't want to hear jokes about it, i would do the intelligent thing and avoid 2 places
1.offensive comedy shows
2.return to the pit

stupid fuck

I agree with both of you on the double standard issue, in fact I have pointed it out many times like you guys just have. However, I can't recall a time where I have posted in thread saying people dying was awesome, unless it was there own dumbass fault. Hence, no double standard on my end.

Fuck both of your fat asses.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Nov 30,2008 10:16pm
listening to this unfold was just crazy. I was without any media outlets all weekend and now the scale of this is just fucked.

toggletoggle post by thuringwethil at Nov 30,2008 10:23pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][7:14:39am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02483 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]