New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Video Game: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance by retzam on Feb 24,2004 6:11pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by retzam at Feb 24,2004 6:11pm
Here's another one I got for Kirssmass. Pretty good thus far. I started it about a month ago and played for a half hour, but I got sidetracked by other games. Started playing it again today. It is pretty good. You cut right to the chase; you get the first quest probably 20 minutes into the game, and you are on multiple quests at the same time. It is the first Baldur's Gate game I have ever played, so I guess I don't have much to compare it to, but it is a pretty decent RPG. The graphics are good, standard for PS2, but so far there hasn't been much of a story line. The characters you can choose to be when you start a game are a human archer, a warrior dwarf, or an elven sorceress. I chose the archer. Lots of the enemies are from Dungeons and Dragons (e.g. kobalds, bugbears, gelatinous cubes). I don't know if the other BG games were like this also.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][12:23:31am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01166 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]