New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Speaking of Movies, Zack and Miri, Role Models by grizloch on Nov 11,2008 3:47pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Nov 11,2008 3:47pm
Last weekend me and my girl went to see role models then snuck into zack and miri, because you can do that...

anyway

Role Models was surprisingly good, the not stiffler lead character is gold in most everything Ive seen him in, and the kids actually didn't gay up the movie as much as I would have expected, definitely a good movie

Zack and Miri was pretty amazing, I expected Knocked Up 2, but that was not the case, it had some elements of that, but they were severely toned down, mostly it was a good Kevin Smith movie, even the typical gay conclusion was played pretty well with breaks in the romantic comedy cliches for smith style jokes (dick and fart), definitely would watch again

anyone else see either of these?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 11,2008 3:47pm
interested in both

toggletoggle post by oscarct  at Nov 11,2008 4:55pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
interested in both

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Nov 11,2008 11:09pm
neither sucked, do it

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Nov 11,2008 11:11pm
i'm gonna see zack and miri again thursday or friday

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 11,2008 11:15pm
way to mark this a movie thread

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Nov 11,2008 11:19pm
oh snap

I cant find zack and miri online anywhere, its bugging me, I liked it enough to go see it again, but I own a projector, why shell out 10 bones when I could watch it at home?

because I cant find it online, that's why...

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Nov 11,2008 11:29pm
when my brother used to work the movie theaters it was awesome. i had worked there but i quit and was a jobless bum for a while. so id go to work with him and sneak into movies all day. i'd see like 5 movies a day. saw every movie that came out the summer of 04. from mean girls, harry potter, hell boy, jersey girl, scooby doo 2, chronicles of riddick, to walking tall, garfield, and well everything. for free.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 11,2008 11:30pm
leech

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Nov 11,2008 11:30pm
hell yeaaah

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot   at Nov 11,2008 11:33pm
oh and for years after he quit we still got in for free most of the time, cuz we were friends with the managers. but they have a new crew now. but its still easy to just walk in.

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Nov 12,2008 6:33pm
free movies are crucial, unfortunately, of the 4 theaters in Albany, 2 of them are too big to get in free for knowing someone, and the other two are too small to easily sneak in and are run by neo-hippies who suck at everything

the biggest theater is pretty easy to sneak in and out of though, if you have any ticket at all they don't usually grill you, just act like you belong there and their minimum wage making selves will ignore you

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 12,2008 6:39pm
haven't seen either...i'd go see 'em though...i also want to see twilight

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Nov 12,2008 7:06pm
grizloch said[orig][quote]
free movies are crucial, unfortunately, of the 4 theaters in Albany, 2 of them are too big to get in free for knowing someone, and the other two are too small to easily sneak in and are run by neo-hippies who suck at everything

the biggest theater is pretty easy to sneak in and out of though, if you have any ticket at all they don't usually grill you, just act like you belong there and their minimum wage making selves will ignore you

A dude i work with also works at the Spectrum. He said he lets people in for free all the time.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r nli at Nov 12,2008 7:10pm
i liked role models. i plan on seeing zack and miri next week.

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Nov 12,2008 8:05pm
hes a hippie, the spectrum is full of hippies, used to be cheap now its like 7 bones, might as well spot the extra three for legitimate surround sound and a screen two times as big at xgatesx, or better yet, colonie

tell him to get me a summer job...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][11:21:07am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01224 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]