New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> conspiracy vidz make me LOL over and over again... by susceptible on Oct 28,2008 11:45am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by susceptible at Oct 28,2008 11:45am

bennyhillifier
"FEMA COFFINS & THEIR PLAN TO KILL 90% OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE"

toggletoggle post by Martins   at Oct 28,2008 11:58am
lolworthy but it makes you think that if it were true.....fuck...

toggletoggle post by Nobody_Cares at Oct 28,2008 12:45pm
I can't see vids on my phone. But there is a group of "elite". The Bilderberg group is real and they dictate many important aspects of your life. And you have any clue or control. Its illegal for high government officials to meet with investors and reps from the highest and richest companies, but they do every year in Canada. Things like the price of gas and invading Iran are high on their list. I'm sure they wouldn't mind killing off much of the population to further live in their monetary paradise. Ill check the vid when I get home.

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Oct 28,2008 1:53pm
in my first death metal band our guitarist did back up vocals, in one song the only thing he said was "rotting bodies" during a slow breakdown

toggletoggle post by susceptible at Oct 28,2008 11:01pm
the robot voice gives me the chubs

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 28,2008 11:32pm
what I found out was that george washington is going too come back as a zombie. cool.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Oct 28,2008 11:53pm
well what the hell are those things for in the video???

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Oct 29,2008 7:55am
This conspiracy makes me lol.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Oct 29,2008 3:26pm
man, don't associate us crazies with those FUCKIN crazies. it's just not fair.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 29,2008 3:28pm
Nobody_Cares said[orig][quote]
I can't see vids on my phone. But there is a group of "elite". The Bilderberg group is real and they dictate many important aspects of your life. And you have any clue or control. Its illegal for high government officials to meet with investors and reps from the highest and richest companies, but they do every year in Canada. Things like the price of gas and invading Iran are high on their list. I'm sure they wouldn't mind killing off much of the population to further live in their monetary paradise. Ill check the vid when I get home.

Your economic and political systems dictate that they can exist.

If elites are a problem, why design a system that allows individual preference? People cluster around leaders, whether rappers or businessmen.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 29,2008 3:39pm
I love the NWO! no wait, I don't even know what that is.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Nobody_Cares at Oct 29,2008 4:41pm
Conservationist said[orig][quote]

Your economic and political systems dictate that they can exist.

If elites are a problem, why design a system that allows individual preference? People cluster around leaders, whether rappers or businessmen.

The system isn't "mine". There will never be change and shady shit will always be going down, not to some extreme degrees like those videos, but so many people are media controlled. I wish we clustered around rappers, and a new Chuck D came along and everybody rose up to "fight the power". I take it as a 1 at a time approach. The more people I can tell that 9/11 was a sham and here's the overwhelming evidence, and we are all being controlled and led to a slow and eventual grave, I feel I've accomplished something. I'll follow this NWO.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Oct 29,2008 4:48pm
all the vids in the page are the reallllll crazy crazies. like the dumb rainbow bitch "and now it's happening now"

i take a skeptical approach and do not believe in physical enslavement or open enforcement of martial law, i just think they're doing it sneakily. slowly revoking rights and freedoms til we become nothing more than cattle. i honestly doubt it will ever be detected by the masses and like said in the second zeitgeist, the elites strongest weapon are those who believe falsely that they are free and will ostracize those who speak ill of the government. as they said it "sheep who no longer need a shepherd"

toggletoggle post by Nobody_Cares at Oct 29,2008 4:55pm
y_ddraig_goch said[orig][quote]
all the vids in the page are the reallllll crazy crazies. like the dumb rainbow bitch "and now it's happening now"

i take a skeptical approach and do not believe in physical enslavement or open enforcement of martial law, i just think they're doing it sneakily. slowly revoking rights and freedoms til we become nothing more than cattle. i honestly doubt it will ever be detected by the masses and like said in the second zeitgeist, the elites strongest weapon are those who believe falsely that they are free and will ostracize those who speak ill of the government. as they said it "sheep who no longer need a shepherd"

Need to see the second Zeitgeist.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Oct 29,2008 4:58pm
y_ddraig_goch said[orig][quote]

Need to see the second Zeitgeist.

i think it's better researched, less far fetched, better directed, more focused on a particular issue. it's basically about how corrupt money has made America and how we need to move onto a new form of life based on resource wealth rather than money

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Oct 29,2008 7:33pm
Interesting that this clown connects the Illuminati to religion. The Illuminati are strictly AGAINST religion.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Oct 29,2008 7:39pm
I hope that this happens...it will be like "The Turner Diaries" for real....only the strong survive.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Oct 29,2008 7:39pm
Hoser said[orig][quote]
Interesting that this clown connects the Illuminati to religion. The Illuminati are strictly AGAINST religion.

the illuminati are fiction

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Oct 29,2008 7:41pm
Somehow, after all of the publicity that they receive...I don't believe that you are correct. If they weren't there before...due to the media...they sure as hell are now.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Oct 30,2008 4:40am
the illuminati is spoken of so that the name can take attention away from bankers and owners/executive officers that actually pull the strings. it's common sense, they just make it sound crazy.

toggletoggle post by MORON FROM THE INTERNET at Oct 30,2008 8:55am
I ACTUALLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING ON THESE VIDEOS

ZEITGEIST IS TURTH!

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Oct 30,2008 9:30am
funniest conspiracy theory site i have ever seen......
http://reptilianagenda.com/index.shtml
the worst part is, the douches who made this site (and many who read it) believe it is all true!
hahaha

toggletoggle post by druizard at Oct 30,2008 4:12pm
Reptiles=false
The group is Luciferian,not satanic like most people think.And certainly not shape shifting lizard people.The lizard thing I think was meant to be more metaphoric,outlining the duality of world power/leaders. Whatever they call themselves,or whatever names we give them, we may never know for certain if they exist, but if you look at all of the symbolism,it starts to point to yes.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][6:49:06am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01581 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]