New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 665 fest shut down by the pigs by IrnCbra81 on Feb 22,2004 12:37am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by IrnCbra81 at Feb 22,2004 12:37am
The police stopped Ravage's set at the 665 fest, kicked everyone out and shut it down...there was nearly a riot...damn pigs

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 22,2004 12:57am
wha wha what? where was this?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 22,2004 1:37am
i was enjoying ravage after my band played, and then those damn cops came. they let 50 people back in after, but i wasn't one of the 50. i ended up leaving and apparently a little later some people went back. i felt bad for the bands who got kind of screwed, a cold reality got fucked over last time they played there. it sucked to see it happen to those guys again. i was having fun until that happened. what a shitty way to end a shitty week.

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Feb 22,2004 1:44am
I would cut off my balls to play in front of 50 people.

toggletoggle post by ninkaszi at Feb 22,2004 1:52am
why did the cops shut it down? i was in there for about two minutes. i had to leave. thats gay.

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Feb 22,2004 4:04am
we still got to play, not to the full crowd, but we still played. only this is that we didn't get the money we were promised for playing...hopefully that will be resolved!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Feb 22,2004 4:07am
Yeah, cops can suck. Especialy holden cops.
Fuckers! I shouldn't have to pay $126. It wasn't my fucking booz!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 22,2004 4:10am
$126?!? you got a ticket?

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Feb 22,2004 4:14am
$126 plus 10 hours of comunity service. I aint much but I didn't do shit, and that pisse me off. Two days were wasted in court, $126 gone and now I have this shit on my record. All for doing nothing. ....Idea for thread...

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 22,2004 9:43am
The Cops fear that Al Ravage will take over the country, and are trying to opress him

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 22,2004 1:37pm
i'm going to talk to the organizers of the show and make sure the bands get paid. i got to meet the legendary al ravage last night. it sucks i didn't get to see their full set, but the songs i did get to hear were excellent. fuck lexington. what a shitty town.

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Feb 22,2004 2:04pm
since we didn't get paid last time, n we brought a huge draw, bassill promised us 30% of the profits. considering i have to drive 2 hours to go pick up our bass player and 2 hours to drop him off every time we play a show. then when i asked the kid bout the money he acted like that was never the agreement we made, luckily i have dead aim and have every conversation saved, have the proof to prove him wrong! normally i owuldnt care botu the money, its usually not a n issue, but when u have to bust ur ass as much as we do to play shows, and then bring more than a good portion of the crowd, it fuckin sucks getting getting raped in the ass like that.

toggletoggle post by Jimbo84 at Feb 22,2004 3:26pm
that was the fuckin craziest show I've ever been to dude, some kid almost died during ravages set, there were ambulances there and everything, then a bunch of cops came in an shut down the show, then they started it up agan and only let a few people in, then we went in for no allegence and someone puked all over the floor and someone kicked over the light stand and smashed it, i was lucky to escape with my life from that show

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 22,2004 5:32pm
a cold reality will get paid, or someone will pay with their blood and bone fragments. my band wants some cash too, considering our guitarist put his reputation on the line for this show. i still think someone needs their ass kicked for ripping off acr last time they played at the vfw. i recently heard about that and it pissed me off to know that people are screwing each other over around here. shows are supposed to be fun and about the music, not bullshit like that. my band will never play with anyone who does shit like that.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Feb 22,2004 6:21pm
Jimbo84 said:
that was the fuckin craziest show I've ever been to dude, some kid almost died during ravages set, there were ambulances there and everything, then a bunch of cops came in an shut down the show, then they started it up agan and only let a few people in, then we went in for no allegence and someone puked all over the floor and someone kicked over the light stand and smashed it, i was lucky to escape with my life from that show

That was Nick from Revengeance that got knocked out (If I'm not mistaken. I know SOMETHING happened to him) Sucks, since they were going to sing Happy Birthday to me during their set. But last I heard he's doing fine.

The cops had the 50 person limit because it was a fire hazard...

Surprises me about Bassil screwing you over, Justin. Not like him at all.

toggletoggle post by Dreaded_Silence   at Feb 22,2004 9:23pm
i_am_not_me said:
Jimbo84 said:

That was Nick from Revengeance that got knocked out (If I'm not mistaken. I know SOMETHING happened to him) Sucks, since they were going to sing Happy Birthday to me during their set. But last I heard he's doing fine.

The cops had the 50 person limit because it was a fire hazard...

Surprises me about Bassil screwing you over, Justin. Not like him at all.

the dude from Revengeance got wicked drunk while he was on meds, so i guess someone called 911 so the cops showed up then the ambulence then the fire trucks and it wouldn't have been a problem, but the firefighters said there were too many people there so the cops tried to kick everyone out and shut the show down but after a few words, they agreed to let the show go on only letting 50 people in at a time...Ravage got to finish their set which ruled! then No Allegiance and A Cold Reality got to play to not nearly as much people as they should've...by the beginning of No Allegiance's set, the cops were gone and everything had died down and there wasn't anyone guarding the door anymore...except Al Ravage hahaha

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Feb 22,2004 11:10pm edited Feb 22,2004 11:11pm
Dreaded_Silence said:
the dude from Revengeance got wicked drunk while he was on meds, so i guess someone called 911 so the cops showed up then the ambulence then the fire trucks and it wouldn't have been a problem, but the firefighters said there were too many people there so the cops tried to kick everyone out and shut the show down but after a few words, they agreed to let the show go on only letting 50 people in at a time...Ravage got to finish their set which ruled! then No Allegiance and A Cold Reality got to play to not nearly as much people as they should've...by the beginning of No Allegiance's set, the cops were gone and everything had died down and there wasn't anyone guarding the door anymore...except Al Ravage hahaha

Oh, okay. That clarifies things a bit. I had very little knowledge of what the fuck happened with that...all I knew was what Taylor was telling me while one of the bands was playing (I think No Alleigance was on at that point), and I could barely hear what he was saying...all I clearly got was that Nick was puking and shit.

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Feb 23,2004 3:00am
the promoter of this show is a pussy...fuckin wont even reply back to my IMs.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Feb 23,2004 7:43am
This was the worst show ever. Ever.

*hangs self in bathroom*

toggletoggle post by Dreaded_Silence   at Feb 23,2004 1:03pm
Justin ACR said:
the promoter of this show is a pussy...fuckin wont even reply back to my IMs.

Looks like some legs are gonna hafta be broken

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 23,2004 1:09pm
looks like the acr and ds crews are going to bring the pain. this kid isn't getting away with this. he'll be sleeping with the fishes. we have 2 italians in our band. that kid is fucked.

toggletoggle post by ninkaszi at Feb 23,2004 2:21pm
thats what happens when someone in a band called devil in the kitchen books a show. stupid violin band. heh heh.

toggletoggle post by Dreaded_Silence   at Feb 23,2004 2:24pm
hahaha...actually it wasn't devil in the kitchen that booked the show, their bassist who is also in Revengeance booked the show for the 665 bands (Ravage, ACR, Dreaded Silence, and Revengeance) and devil in the kitchen got added later

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Feb 23,2004 2:38pm
these lexington kids (minus the hirudinea crew) are a buncha rich fuckin jewish fucks who have there parents buy them all there equipment n then run away with bands hard earned money. I shoulda just kicked the shit out of that fuck when I had a chance, doesn't look like we're gonna get paid. that money was supposed to be our fuckin beer money that night!

toggletoggle post by ninkaszi at Feb 23,2004 3:40pm
i never knew there were other metal bands in lexington and i live there haha. i wish i saw acr, but i really had to get out of there. i was thinking about going back, but i saw some cops, i had drugs on me, and was already fucked up. sorry about that justin. i hope it was cool. there was a good amount of people in there for the few mins i was in there. how come you guys didn't get paid before you left? that blows.

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Feb 23,2004 4:22pm
i dunno, they gave me some bullshit excuse, fuck those kids

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Feb 23,2004 5:13pm
You'll get your money, Justin...Don't you worry about it.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Feb 23,2004 5:15pm
Furthermore, expect to see a few 665 shows (at other venues) later on this year, booked/set up by myself. This shit will NOT happen again, goddamnit.

toggletoggle post by andy from devil in the kitchen at Feb 23,2004 5:42pm
ACR is getting paid, we're making sure of that.
any question of that has now been squashed...sorry for there being any question in the first place and it won't be happening again, ever

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Feb 23,2004 5:43pm
Andy n Alex from Devil in the Kitchen have been more than understanding bout this whole situation. They're going out of there way to straighten things up, I want to thank them for all there help!

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Feb 23,2004 6:49pm
im glad it finally got resolved.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Feb 24,2004 8:15am
Way to give me some credit ;) I spent an hour talking to Baz & Andy last night...Almost missed dinner! \m/

toggletoggle post by Justin ACR at Feb 24,2004 12:42pm
scott's the man, we all know that!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][11:55:19pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01728 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]