New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> [revenge] Can anyone get me M-80's? by xmikex on Oct 15,2008 11:48am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 15,2008 11:48am
There's a house on my street, 2 houses down from mine that's somehow become the hangout for every misfit 12 year old in Quincy. On any given day there are between 5-20 random kids hanging around outside this house making noise, and making a mess of the neighborhood. The only adult I've ever seen near this place was a guy who looked like he was in his early 30's, and I literally only saw him once. On top of that you can usually smell weed coming from the house, in the middle of the street.

I'm usually of the boys-will-be-boys state of mind. My dad usually understood when I did stupid shit, because he did even stupider shit when he was young. So for a long time I never took any issue with these kids, and usually said what's up to them if I was passing by. Eventually things add up, and begin to piss me off though. So far these kids have:

- Smashed a computer monitor in the middle of the street
- Egged my roomate's car while it was moving (which resulted in him calling one of his cop friends to goto the house and chew whatever adult was there out).
- Knocked over trash cans
- Made it impossible for me to be on my balcony for more than 2 minutes at a time without hearing incessant screaming.

Yesterday they smashed a pumpkin in the middle of the street (I have no proof, but I know it's them), and made a mess out of a big cardboard box I had put out for the trash. My plan is to buy a bunch of pumpkins and either smash them one by one on their doorstep, or blow up a couple with M80's. Am I wrong or am I wrong?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 15,2008 11:57am
just imagine if these kiids were plaaying stick ball in the street and their ball landed in old man shea's yard. oh noes.

toggletoggle post by porphyria at Oct 15,2008 12:02pm
snipe them from your balcony.

toggletoggle post by aril at Oct 15,2008 12:03pm
no sense in taking your anger out on pumpkins. take it out on them.
buy some m-80s and BLOW THEM UP.

toggletoggle post by dftg at Oct 15,2008 12:10pm
Burn their house down.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Oct 15,2008 12:22pm
while i understand your irritation... i ask you to step back for a minute. Not that i think you should still have the "boys will be boys" attitude, they obviously pushed that too far. But what do you hope to accomplish with revenge? Kids of that age will only be egged further on the make your life miserable, and if it comes down to it, they will be scolded, you could actually have to go to court if anyone saw you. Be careful.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 15,2008 12:35pm
Boys will be boys, but shitheads will be shitheads.

They may need to have their rumpus room somewhere else...

Ouch's advice is good: I wouldn't try revenge. Call the law.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Oct 15,2008 12:55pm
Quincy kids suck, especially North Quincy kids. I lived there for 2 years and had countless problems. Give them a blanket party.

toggletoggle post by aril at Oct 15,2008 1:23pm
what kind of advice is this crap?
the only solution to the problem is to go straight to the source and eliminate it.
you can always say the gloves don't fit.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Oct 15,2008 1:59pm
They're probably a bunch of pussies anyway that will pee their pants at the first sight of opposition.

toggletoggle post by aril at Oct 15,2008 2:07pm
Wait, because it's Quincy, are these kids Asian?
Forget about it, they'll outsmart everyone

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 15,2008 2:12pm

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 15,2008 2:36pm
Rape retribution is justice. You're not a fag for raping boys if it's to get some goddamned quiet in Quincy.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Oct 15,2008 2:45pm
Shake harder, boy!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 15,2008 2:47pm
Woah, was the title of this thread "ATTN: Soccer Moms, Responsible Advice Needed"?

1. Children only understand childish actions. How many times did your parents yell at you for doing stupid shit that resulted in you going right back to doing it the next day?

2. These kids wreak havoc on the entire block, not just outside my house. They egged my roomate's car most likely because he was driving by while they were sitting by the window with a carton of eggs. If I smash a bunch of pumpkins on their doorstep they're not going to have any idea who did it.

3. Furthermore, whatever adult finally sees this massive rotting pumpkin mess is probably just going to assume that the kids did it.

4. Unless they have an eyewitness, or somehow think to go on RTTP and find this thread there is no way they'll ever be able to trace this back to me. This is awesome because A. Unlike these kids I'm able to be awake at 2:00 in the morning to pumpkin-ize their house while they're dreaming about the Power Rangers winning the Superbowl or whatever, B. My neighborhood is dead quiet after 10:00, and I don't think anyone even lives in the house across the street, and C. if these kids are even going to touch a computer it's not to hunt down vandals, it's to look up n00dz of Miley Cyrus

Now who's got M-80s??

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Oct 15,2008 2:48pm
Get an airsoft gun and shoot them all in the balls from a discreet location. i.e. the second floor windows of the empty house across the street.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 15,2008 4:17pm
dftg said[orig][quote]
Burn their house down.

Best advice.

toggletoggle post by darkwor at Oct 15,2008 4:26pm
you could get some neighbors to join your cause and call the law, AND toss some pumpkins with m80s through a window or three. while they're dreaming about power rangers winning the superbowl or whatever

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Oct 15,2008 4:33pm
An alternate plan! If you have a cousin/nephew or child of a family friend around these kids age why don't you let them infiltrate the group, gain their trust and then become their myspace friends. At that point you can take control of the kid's fence profile and go all P-Qwan Holladaddy on the bastards.

It might not provide an immediate solution, but it will provide maximum lulz.

toggletoggle post by ScumFuck at Oct 19,2008 6:40pm
fuck m-80s just make a sparkler bomb or use a potato cannon. we used to do shit like that back when i was one of those annoying little kids. Kids these days are too lazy to put real effort into anything. Little bastards would never see it comming

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Oct 19,2008 6:46pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
or somehow think to go on RTTP and find this thread there is no way they'll ever be able to trace this back to me.

Does your mailbox say xmikex on it?

seriously, if you wait out there late at night with a ski mask on and then beat the living fuck out of a couple of them, they'll be too scared to fuck around there anymore. that's what I would do.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Oct 19,2008 6:58pm
also rape at least one of them.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 19,2008 8:33pm
Rohypnol them, rape them, and then leave them in a homeless shelter with big daisies drawn around their anuses in magic marker.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][11:58:13am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02091 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]