New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Christmas Tree Shop sucks by the_reverend on Oct 14,2008 8:33am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 14,2008 8:33am
they are buildding one in my town. fuck them. I hate that store and their cheap ass shit. fuck.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Oct 14,2008 9:05am
When I was a little kid I got all the Kiss jigsaw puzzles there for 99 cents.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 14,2008 9:08am
except it was a bootleg from china. I love how all their crap is fake chinese bs. like plastic that they make look like metal, but it just plastic and breaks just like plastic. or cinese chocolate yuck!

toggletoggle post by Seth at Oct 14,2008 9:14am
My ex use to buy all this trinket crap and have . I hated it and wish I had a gun to target practice. I feel this place is good for one or two trips and then from there it is just one more place of crap to spend money on useless crap. No matter how cheap it is!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 14,2008 9:18am
don't yoou just love a bargan.

toggletoggle post by timma at Oct 14,2008 9:30am
Don't be hatin on my chinese brothaz just because they know how to make useless shit super cheap.

Gooooooooo Communism!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 14,2008 9:51am
I used to work for this media intelligence company, and my job was cataloging commercials in different markets. At least once a month The Christmas Tree shops would release a new batch of 5 or 6 15 second spots, and I'd have to write the copy, and graphics for all of them.

Imagine trying to write a description of a christmas tree shop commercial that identifies it separate from the others:

JINGLE BEGINS "DON'T YOU JUST LOVE A BARGAIN..." GFX:[THE CHRISTMAS TREE SHOPS] 60ISH WF AND HUSBAND ARE EXCITED ABOUT BARGAINS. WF ADMIRES CINNAMON WREATH FOR $3.99. WF SEEN AGAIN TALKING ABOUT CERAMIC CAT FIGURE, GIFT FOR GRANDSON. HUSBAND SAYS "WITH THESE PRICES WE WISH WE COULD DO ALL OUR SHOPPING HERE" JINGLE CONTINUES. GFX:[DON'T YOU JUST LOVE A BARGAIN]

I made $9 an hour for this.

toggletoggle post by pooing reindeer fights back at Oct 14,2008 9:56am

toggletoggle post by archaeon@skewl at Oct 14,2008 10:21am
fuck this place.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Oct 14,2008 10:33am
they have good battery prices. they don't last as long, but a 4 pack of AA for 1.30 isn't bad.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Oct 14,2008 10:38am
yeah fuck that place, i want to punch old ladies in the face sooooooo bad everytime i'm in there

toggletoggle post by aril at Oct 14,2008 10:40am
Come down to Middleboro and say that to the factory employees' faces.
I'm sure you'll anger a few hundred Xmas Tree Shop employees. They'll go after you with some plastic axes and bug torches

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Oct 14,2008 10:44am
hhahahaha i used to work there for four years, you cant even imagine how shitty that place is until you're there for 5 days a week.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Oct 14,2008 1:59pm
y_ddraig_goch said[orig][quote]
hhahahaha i used to work there for four years, you cant even imagine how shitty that place is until you're there for 5 days a week.

yes i can.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 14,2008 2:02pm
What a great place to stalk clueless victims.

toggletoggle post by ellesarusrex  at Oct 14,2008 7:15pm
buying food at the christmas tree shoppe or the dollar store officially makes you white trash.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Oct 14,2008 10:01pm
ellesarusrex said[orig][quote]
buying food at the christmas tree shoppe or the dollar store officially makes you white trash.

the food there should not be eaten. it's mostly stuff that is a week or a day from expiring...and it's all dry goods so that's pretty damn bad seeing that dry goods last for a year usually.

the worst is the nesquick mix....don't buy it. little known fact is that it is kosher so it doesnt mix with milk, you mix it with water...yeahhhhh

also, everything, and i mean everything in there is made in either china, india, malaysia, vietnam (thought we were still enemies with them?) or israel. so it's all super shitty

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Oct 14,2008 10:06pm
Don't you just love to buy crap

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Oct 14,2008 10:23pm
demographic was jews, old people, jews, and indians...and jews

toggletoggle post by pam   at Oct 15,2008 12:13am
I love the christmas tree shop. I think it comes with the vagina.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Oct 15,2008 12:14am
The ginger snaps are wicked good. Fuck you guys.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Oct 15,2008 12:27am
pam said[orig][quote]

that's one of the few things we get that's fresh, that and the jelly we get from the monks in mass.

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Oct 15,2008 12:36am
Edith and Muriel from my bridge club got the most delightful macaroons there. I'd go but I refuse to shop there since they started hiring the coloreds and letting the female employees wear trousers.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Oct 15,2008 12:36am
I see what you're doing there.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Oct 15,2008 12:40am
bobnomaamrooney said[orig][quote]
Edith and Muriel from my bridge club got the most delightful macaroons there. I'd go but I refuse to shop there since they started hiring the coloreds and letting the female employees wear trousers.

funny thing is when i worked there they had a reputation of hiring and laying off blacks.

we had one minority worker who lasted longer than a month

normally they didnt hire them, but i guess they have tons of kenyans now who dont speak english

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 15,2008 2:06am
yeti buys durkahcell batteries, the only thing good there are cheap photo frames, and bobby ftw.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Oct 15,2008 5:32am
I like cheap white trash stores like this. Last year, I did a bunch of xmas shopping at the Christmas Tree Shop. My family is from Vermont, and they don't have that store up there. My family probably doesn't know how poor I am.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 15,2008 9:16am
bobnomaamrooney said[orig][quote]

This man is the king of this thread. Bring him your finest cheeses and wines.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 15,2008 9:28am
[Oct 15,2008 12:13am - pam]
I love the christmas tree shop. I think it comes with the vagina.
~~
x2
AND
Oct 15,2008 12:14am - pam]
~~~
x2
~~~~~
Also, the Port. bread is fresh so stick that in yer white trash a$$

=)

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 15,2008 9:28am
and aaron...you only made this thread because i was counting down the days and sent you the news article..the only thing that will suck is traffic..esp around christmas..it's bad enuogh already...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][7:38:52pm Apr 16,2024
load time 0.03955 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]