New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> who here is going to iced earth and into eternity at the palladium by jmcnasty on Oct 8,2008 11:43pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by jmcnasty   at Oct 8,2008 11:43pm
write if ure going to that show, if u live near brockton/stoughton let me know i need a ride, ioll give gas money if ure picking me up from far away

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Oct 8,2008 11:52pm
i advise you to not go. setlist is saturated with new songs, and not even matt barlow can make that crap sound good. no travel in stygian, no question of heaven, no coming curse.

toggletoggle post by jmcnasty   at Oct 9,2008 12:11am
what! i still wanna see into eternity and ive never seen iced earth so i want to
ive seen IE 4 times..i love them

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Oct 9,2008 12:20pm
Into eternity is not going to have the guitarist (the one who writes the songs and sings)

and iced earths new songs are amazing so i could care less if i don't hear their old shit. although I do hope to hear some horror show stuff and dark saga.

toggletoggle post by Phrozenspite  at Oct 9,2008 12:22pm
I'm seeing the show in NYC,
yeah I know the new Iced Earth stuff isn't anything worth mentioning but I never got to see them when they had Barlow before(come to think of it i never saw them when they had Ripper either)

toggletoggle post by jmcnasty   at Oct 9,2008 1:00pm
ya sucks they dont have tim.....but i mean they will have someone to fill in that will be just as good "hopefully" and iced earth could play whatever i dont care i just wanna see them, lol and there with barlow i mean come on

toggletoggle post by mortalis  at Oct 9,2008 1:37pm
i'd be really surprised if there isn't a "welcome back matt" tour soon after this one, with all the classic barlow songs. jon must have noticed the difference in crowd enthusiasm between the excessive new stuff and the few old ones. bands like suffocation and megadeth get it. they play a few new songs but always play their classic material. maybe jon's ego has surpassed mustaine's?

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Oct 15,2008 10:05am
going today

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Engorged Fetal Annihilation
[default homepage] [print][7:05:46am Apr 16,2024
load time 0.01101 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]