New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Why Your Race Matters to Your Health by Conservationist on Oct 2,2008 8:15pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 2,2008 8:15pm
Sometimes, ethnic differences can pose risks for a couple. I was quite surprised by a new finding showing that Asian women married to white men had a 30 percent higher rate of cesarean sections compared with Asian or white couples and white women married to Asian men. The researchers gave a plausible reason why: Previous studies have shown that the average Asian woman's pelvis is smaller than the average white woman's and thus less able to accommodate babies of a certain size. "We're certainly not concluding that these women always need C-sections," says study coauthor Yasser El-Sayed, an obstetrician-gynecologist at Stanford University Medical Center. But he would be less likely to allow a prolonged labor to continue for hours in such women because a vaginal delivery would be very unlikely.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/on-women/2008/...our-race-matters-to-your-health.htm

But I thought race wasn't scientific, didn't exist, didn't matter, etc. etc.

ZOMG I WAS LIED TO BY THE LIBBITY LIBERALS ;)

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Freezing Christian Zombie
[default homepage] [print][3:07:21pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01921 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]