New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 10/30 - RICH HORROR'S BIRTHDAY SHOW - PanzerBastard, Rampant Decay, Ipsissimus, Dreaded Silence, The Modern Voice @ O'Briens by RichHorror on Sep 24,2008 12:01am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 24,2008 12:01am

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 24,2008 12:02am
New thread because the last one was a mess.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 24,2008 9:34am
O'Briens should cover The Station that night.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Sep 24,2008 10:08am
Razorwire, pig heads, human blood and a box of scalpels.

Only death is real!

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Sep 24,2008 10:24am
Can we bring whores? I'll bring my mom!

toggletoggle post by guy at Sep 24,2008 10:55am
bring drugs to this

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Sep 24,2008 11:30am
Duh.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 24,2008 2:13pm
Drugs and whores? I'm shocked and appalled.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Sep 24,2008 2:56pm
guy said[orig][quote]
bring drugs to this

you can count on me

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 24,2008 2:57pm
Marijuana is not a drug. If you can't die of an overdose from it, it's not on the list.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Sep 24,2008 2:59pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
vote yes on two?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 24,2008 3:11pm
Rampant Decay's set--

Here To Stay
Cup O' Joe
Walls
Just Can't Hate Enough
I, Spoiler
Bulldog
Not Giving Up

Dreaded Silence's set--

Paegan Love Song
Venus Blue
Cheap Vodka
Bleed Me an Ocean
Diäb Soulé
Finger Paintings Of The Insane

The Modern Voice's set--

Supercoven
Satanic Rituals Of Count Drugula
Dopethrone
Wizard In Black
We Hate You

toggletoggle post by kinslayer at Sep 24,2008 3:17pm
electric wizard covers? sick.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 24,2008 3:17pm
Yeah, I'm fucking psyched.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Sep 24,2008 4:55pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
Marijuana is not a drug. If you can't die of an overdose from it, it's not on the list.

i agree totally. and you can still count on me.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 24,2008 10:38pm
That's what we like to hear.

toggletoggle post by grizloch   at Sep 25,2008 12:01am
seriously thinking about driving three hours to hear sheer terror songs, and wish Rich a blowjob birthday

toggletoggle post by RichHorrorNLI at Sep 25,2008 12:24pm
MMM MMM, BITCH

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 26,2008 7:28pm

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 30,2008 3:20pm
Lost In Translation

Author's note - This is short, but I think the world needs some Goonies slash, no matter how bad. Please don't write me a review saying 'I just can't see the slash element in the goonies', or 'How could you make Mikey GAY?!'. It's my story, so it's my interpretation of characters. Constructive criticism, yes, slash-bashing, no thanks.

Mikey stumbled back out of the 'little girls room' after Andy's kiss with a dazed smile on his face, barely noticing that Data and Brandon were now wandering around the main part of the cave arguing about which way to go next. So he really had no reflexes to escape when a hand darted out of the 'mens room' and grabbed his arm, yanking him around the corner into that smaller part of the cave. As his back hit stone, a hand clamped over his mouth, and he found himself confronted by dark, intense eyes.

The hand, which had only been there to stop him from yelping at the sudden grab, moved down to press against his chest instead.

"Mouth?" He whispered in confusion, still in his daze. "What…?"

Mouth stared at him, accusing eyes wandering down to his lips, then back. He seemed to have guessed exactly what had just happened, and obviously it was yet another thing to add to whatever he was angry about. Mikey didn't quite know why Mouth would be angry about him kissing Andy, but wasn't about to argue with him. Not when he looked so strikingly tired and fed up. Whatever anger there had been quickly drained away under the pressure of fatigue, and instead he let go of Mikey and turned away, pacing forwards a few steps before turning around to face him again.

"You don't need me anymore, Mikey."

Mikey gawped. Didn't need him? "What…?" He repeated, feeling stupid for his lack of eloquence, but too struck dumb for anything else.

"Have you noticed anything about what you've said to me so far on this little 'adventure'?"

Shaking his head, Mikey felt sour guilt begin to build in his stomach.

"Well I have," Mouth continued with a scowl, pacing again. "We used to be friends Mikey, best friends, and what am I now? I'm your personal fucking translator!"

Watching the anger and hurt pour out in the form of blazing eyes and arms waving in emphasis, Mikey wanted to say 'no, that's not true!', but he couldn't. Because he knew that Mouth was absolutely right. The need to find One Eyed Willy's treasure had become such an intense feeling he had begun to almost blank out everything and everyone around him. He had a one track mind, and that one track mind had barely given Mouth a thought, except for selfish reasons. This was only pounded into Mikey's head even more as Mouth kept talking away in front of him.

"Mouth, translate this, Mouth, read the map, oh, and in the meantime, Mouth, shut up."

Mikey reached out this time as Mouth came nearer, and grabbed his arm, pulling him up to face him. Now that he looked more closely, he realized just how rough his friend looked. His best friend. Soaked to the skin, pale except for the shadows under his eyes, hair darkened with the water and sticking up in spikes. And when Mikey took Mouth's hands in his own, he instinctively pulled them close to his chest, because they were freezing cold.

"Clarke…I'm sorry, ok? I was out of my head about this treasure, not thinking straight. I've been neglecting everyone I guess…"

Mouth smiled, coldly. "Except Andy."

"She molested me! I couldn't help it." Mikey exclaimed. When no answer came, he squeezed Mouth's hands and tried the sincere route. "Look, Mouth…I do need you. We wouldn't have even got this far without you. And maybe I don't show it enough, but you're like…my second in command! I might act like I'm brave or maybe just stupid, but it's mainly because I know you're right behind me all the time…just like you have been since forever. You're my best friend. Please don't give up now."

There was a moment's silence, then Mouth shook his head. "Jesus, how am I meant to resist that?" He glanced back at Mikey with a vague smile. "You and your fucking puppy eyes."

Mikey watched him carefully, lifting a hand to catch hold of his chin gently. "Clarke…don't let me forget you again, ok? Even if it means talking constantly. Make good use of your mouth for once."

There was a brief smirk, and Mikey realized he'd just made the innuendo of the century. Expecting a never-ending torrent of taunting for it, he was stunned out of his mind when cool lips pressed against his and he was kissed in a way that Andy could never hope to beat. Praying that Brandon didn't come looking for them, he threaded his fingers through Mouth's wet spikes and moved back against the wall into the shadows.

The End

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 6,2008 3:22pm
Ipsissimus dropped off. Any band that can do something cool short notice let me know. Otherwise it'll just be four bands.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 6,2008 3:24pm
I'm in a reggae band that likes to cover Skrewdriver. Can we come?

"Jah love, white rider"

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Oct 6,2008 3:29pm
So bummed but we simply wouldn't be able to do Mayhem the justice they deserve. Half-assing it isn't an option. I mean... crippled Euronymous? Nigga, please!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 6,2008 3:43pm
Conservationist said[orig][quote]
I'm in a reggae band that likes to cover Skrewdriver. Can we come?

"Jah love, white rider"

I wish that was true. I love both of those things.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Oct 6,2008 5:05pm
Hmm...

Keith and I want PanzerBastard to do Biohazard/GBH next year.

PanzerHazard or PBH

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Oct 6,2008 5:17pm
Will you get negroes to raplaborate on SLAM!?!?

toggletoggle post by KPANZER at Oct 6,2008 5:25pm
PANZERHAZARD muthafucker!
'And when your in Allston,,,,, you'd best flip your hat!'

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 7,2008 10:25pm
I kinda want to do a set of Dwarves next year, since Rampant Decay and PanzerBastard are a given every year, apparently.

Anyway, here's the lineup for this year--

PanzerBastard as KISScharge
Rampant Decay as Sheer Terror
United Forces as SOD
Dreaded Silence as Acid Bath
The Modern Voice as Electric Wizard

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Oct 12,2008 1:35pm
Oh man I'd love to do the Dwarves with you. Probably one of my favorite bands ever...

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 12,2008 3:24pm
No shit. You guys should cover Free Cocaine immediately.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 13,2008 8:24pm
we've been practicing for this show. going to work on more songs tomorrow night.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 13,2008 10:43pm
I have too, actually. Fingerpaintings in particular has some weird vocal patterns.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 14,2008 5:02pm
we haven't gotten to that one yet, but i've been listening to the songs every day.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 22,2008 4:07pm
After Friday this show may or may not be down to four bands.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][4:46:10pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01587 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]