New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I need the ideas from the talented individuals on this forum... by fleshfries on Sep 15,2008 12:50pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by fleshfries at Sep 15,2008 12:50pm
Ok, so here's the situation:

My reverend works at returntothepit.com and he loves it there. However, he's thinking about quitting because of this one black poster named NIGGAH that is driving him insane. Now let me assure you, my reverend is the most accepting person I know; he doesn't care what you look like or do, he sees you as another equal.

So basically this poster has been very racially aggressive towards my reverend. He's one of those minorities that helps cause more racism in America [Blah blah blah because I'm black?]....You all know what I'm talking about. This poster once said to my rev, "You remind me of my son's boyfriend....I can't stand him!" He then went on to talk about how my revernd is just another nilla who wants to get molesty and end up in jail and shit. I'm obviously pretty pissed off about this and I would love to kick this poster in the throat, but you know, I can't do that for certain reasons.

But anyway, I need some ideas for my reverend, something that he could do or start doing to piss this poster off enough to quit posting or something of the like. [I also might add that MANY of the people my rev post with have the same feelings towards this poster, so it'd be a favor all around the /r/].

Any ideas?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 15,2008 1:02pm
anything she does will back fire.
and the more she hates this woman, the longer she will stay.
tell her to try to transfer somewhere else in the building.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 15,2008 1:04pm
well, if your mom does one single thing, this seems like the type of woman who would immediately pull the race card and say she is discriminating, and it would only fall back worse on your mom. really the best thing for her to do is to start talking to people and find out if anyone would back her up should she take this higher. thats inciting a hostile work environment, which no place stands for. i know its hard due to race, but if she got enough people to back her up, management would listen. sinking to her level would only degrade your mom, and potentially make matters much worse.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 15,2008 1:06pm
if she is a great employee, and has many years under her belt, if she went to her upper management and said she is thinking of leaving due to this woman, that might raise some eyebrows. i'd say that is grounds for a harassment claim.

toggletoggle post by timma at Sep 15,2008 1:26pm
Saran Wrap on the toilet seat...works every time.

toggletoggle post by corpus_colostomy at Sep 15,2008 1:28pm
couple drops of visine in the coffee.

toggletoggle post by timma at Sep 15,2008 1:32pm
you are an evil man, Mr. Nick.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 15,2008 1:41pm
i still like the "Kick her in the throat approach"

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 15,2008 2:12pm
A good kick to the throat will solve any problem.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Sep 15,2008 2:16pm
Since this is a touchy situation, with race involved, your mom needs to play the game very carefully. She will need to speak with human resources at the hospital and either explain the whole situation, or skip it and say there is a personality conflict and ask to be transferred to another department or shift.

Personally, since I am an asshole, I would have called her a fucking cunt and told her to go die. This would have probably ended up in my termination, though.

toggletoggle post by guy at Sep 15,2008 2:21pm
i dont like black people either

toggletoggle post by Sxealex cell at Sep 15,2008 4:42pm
Kill her family

toggletoggle post by DomesticTerror at Sep 15,2008 7:39pm
find out where she lives. grab the yellow pages and schedule her for everything, from A-Z, at the same time on the same day. cable hookup, pool cleaned, septic draining,various inspections, etc. like a hundred different things. then report a fire at that address. then tip off the local news to the clusterfuck of traffic, emergency vehicles, business vehicles, onlookers, etc that are blocking traffic, forcing detours, etc. she'll be famous. her co-workers will make fun of her to the point of breakdown.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 15,2008 7:41pm
DO A BARREL ROLL

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 15,2008 7:44pm
DomesticTerror said[orig][quote]
find out where she lives. grab the yellow pages and schedule her for everything, from A-Z, at the same time on the same day. cable hookup, pool cleaned, septic draining,various inspections, etc. like a hundred different things. then report a fire at that address. then tip off the local news to the clusterfuck of traffic, emergency vehicles, business vehicles, onlookers, etc that are blocking traffic, forcing detours, etc. she'll be famous. her co-workers will make fun of her to the point of breakdown.

you sir are a fucking genious

toggletoggle post by fleshfries at Sep 15,2008 8:08pm
So far I like the barrel role idea haha.

But yea, I told her about some of the things you guys said, and I think she's gonna rally up her 'troops' and get this bitch either fired or moved somewhere else. Thanks for the input!

toggletoggle post by archaeon at Sep 15,2008 8:18pm
LYNCH HER

toggletoggle post by ctB0rderpatrol at Sep 16,2008 12:55am
eat a bucket of fried chicken in front of her, offer her none. then smash a watermelon like that dude gallagher

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 16,2008 3:16am
you mean gallagher or gallagher too?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 16,2008 3:44am
ctB0rderpatrol said[orig][quote]
eat a bucket of fried chicken in front of her, offer her none. then smash a watermelon like that dude gallagher

Then spray her with grape soda from a fire hose and offer her a towel of woven collard greens to dry her ass off.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Sep 16,2008 4:20am edited Sep 16,2008 4:21am
and then you can always shuck and jive and not invite her into the jamboree.

seriously though... there are a ton of terrible hatian sluts that go into phlebotomy... most of them are the most stone cold, uncaring, selfish cunts ever. i used to work with phlebotomists a couple years ago and every hatian bitch was just that, a bitch. the hatian guy that was my regular partner was awesome and a really nice guy. the broads... oh man.

your mother should do just that. explain to higher ups that this lady makes racial comments about her to her face and is a general annoyance. dont really explain that the others in the department feel the same way unless you talk it out with them BEFORE you go to management. that might backfire as they might get afraid and will deny anything that would make them feel like their job was in jeopardy. if you have coordination with others, have either your mom or someone else go first, then the next day someone new go up and say something similar. keep that up by alternating a "random" schedule of people complaining and eventually the hammer will fall on her. the management will be all like "wow, we used our well deserved powers effectively and with expert judgement... no chink in the armor goes unnoticed, man we rule." and everyone else will be happier.

also take notice that people getting fired for sucking at their jobs pull the race card a lot. "if they want to fire ME... they will pay for it!" they will fabricate nonsense to make it seem they were oppressed... but this isnt 1990 something... with SO MANY "minority" employees flooding the job pool... they usually debunk these false accusations. hell, even if the accusations were legitimate, its much harder now for that shit to be proven and taken very far. especially in health care now-a-days... how can ONE black employee feel the "hatred" from so many people and not the other 300? shit is whack, son. oh wait...

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 16,2008 4:44am
I also think your mom should write a scathing review of Soul Plane on her blog and then provide a link to the coworker.

toggletoggle post by Mess at Sep 16,2008 7:35am
git yer dick sucked!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 16,2008 7:42am

toggletoggle post by theaccurseddrummer  at Sep 16,2008 8:50am
Phlebotomy? My wife's a manager in the lab at Brockton Hospital, I'll ask her what she would do to remedy the situation and let you know if she can offer any advice.

toggletoggle post by theaccurseddrummer  at Sep 16,2008 8:57am
I spoke to my wife, and she actually wants me to forward this thread to her, haha. She also said that there's an anonymous suggestion box on the wall in the lab, and management takes it very seriously, and that it's possible for people to leave their concerns without fear of reprisal. She said that racism on any level is not tolerated under any circumstance by management, so if enough of the co-workers write something up on this situation, chances are she'll be confronted about it. If your mom knows the woman's name, PM it to me and I'll pass it on.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 16,2008 9:10am
Racial situations are always difficult to negotiate.

Start by approaching her from behind and running your dominant hand across her collar and securing a good grip on her neck with your elbow joint pressed against where he adams apple would be, and grab your bicep of your non-dominant arm. Bring your non-dominant hand up, and over across the back of her neck and grab onto your dominant shoulder. Squeeze your arms into your chest cutting off the flow of blood to her brain. Done properly it should take 3 to 5 seconds to put her unconscious.

Unity.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 16,2008 9:33am
Release the hounds

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Sep 16,2008 9:36am
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
DomesticTerror said[orig][quote]

you sir are a fucking genious

agreed

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Sep 16,2008 9:39am
seriously dude...how about a tiny tape recorder.
catch her making just one racist remark against your mom, they will have to fire her.

just threaten to bring in the A.C.L.U. if that doesn't work....they may be a bunch of sniveling hippie liberals, but in most situations, they will back up anyone who is being discriminated against based on skin color/race.

and if none of that works, there is always the klan

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 16,2008 9:42am
Your mom should slip her some roofies, then sell her into white slavery...oh wait.

toggletoggle post by orgymf@work at Sep 16,2008 9:44am
BobNOMAAMRooney%20nli said[orig][quote]
Your mom should slip her some roofies, then sell her into white slavery...oh wait.

hahahahaha!
that line seriously almost made me shart
gotta go destroy the bathroom now

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 16,2008 10:07am
In all seriousness...

I'd say deal with this like you'd deal with a crazy person. What I mean by that is that crazy people are usually only as crazy as you let them be. If you buy into it, and try to negotiate on their terms it only vindicates their stance, and lets them feed off it.

I was in the library in copley once, and this bum was sitting behind me muttering, yelling, swearing, and spitting on the floor (big huge spits too). He was trying his very best to make a scene so everyone knew he was crazy. Eventually a security guard approached him about it, and he tried to keep the "I'm a crazy bum" thing going. The security guard (who was about half the guy's size) told him to cut the shit, and if he caught him spitting again he'd drag him right the hell out of there. The bum totally folded and got all apologetic trying to pretend he never did anything wrong.

Your mom just needs to tell this lady straight up that they both work for a living, and have the same goals (taking care of their families, collard greens, etc). She needs to be up front and tell her that racism goes two ways, and the way she's acting is unacceptable. Or if she wants to go the slightly less mature (but always effective) route, goto her boss, or file a grievance. Personell probably won't be as short sighted about this as you think, they'll probably be much more concerned about this woman creating a hostile work environment than her skin color. In fact, this approach might even work better because sometimes this kind of thing is the only thing people like this woman understand. They might not be friends after this, but lets face it, this woman probably has no friends.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 16,2008 10:34am
ideally yes, that is the way to do it. but people nowadays don't always respond well to a level-headed approach. i'm not trying to be racist here, its only an observation, but especially an empowered black woman. i strongly doubt she'll listen and take it into effect, she'll be the first to scream that its racist and then file a grievance against her.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 16,2008 10:34am
on top of that, this is Brockton.

toggletoggle post by slymo  at Sep 16,2008 11:13am
dont act like kicking her down the stairs is a "bad idea". she wont see it coming and she wont see who did it. Plus, she will unemployment and everyone will be happy she's gone.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][6:01:18am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01542 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]