New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> SKEPTICISM - "Alloy" new full length 2008 by MikeofDecrepitude on Sep 4,2008 8:35am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Sep 4,2008 8:35am
From Red Stream:

Skepticism NEW RLEASE !!!!

Finnish veterans of Funeral Doom Metal Skepticism release their new album entitled "Alloy" on October 20th 2008 through U.S. company Red Stream. "Alloy" is the fourth full length endeavor by the band following the prior album "Farmakon" released in 2003. On "Alloy" Skepticism further refines their signature sound relying on an unchanged line-up and instrumentation as on previous albums. Stylistically "Alloy" is a part of the same continuum with its predecessors with all elements pushed further. According to Red Stream: "For Skepticism freaks familiar with the earlier albums 'Alloy' will sound familiar and new at the same time. 'Alloy' is crushing, monumental yet beautiful: Skepticism.
"

Alloy track list:
1.The Arrival
2.March October
3.Antimony
4.The Curtain
5.Pendulum
6.Oars in the Dusk

(This makes me giddier than a school girl)

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 4,2008 10:37am
Stormcrowfleet is soul draining.

toggletoggle post by MikeofDecrepitude at Sep 4,2008 2:52pm
http://www.myspace.com/officialskepticism

The new track sounds incredibly epic.

toggletoggle post by MikeOvDecrepitvde at Nov 12,2008 9:48pm
I'm sold; this is the best (Doom) album of 2008. At first I didn't know how this measured up to its predecessor's, but this album is becoming more and more addicting. Definitely Skepticism's most "metal" release, with more emphasis on the guitars, and the commanding presence of the vocals. Only time will tell if this can stand amongst Lead and Aether and Farmakon but I'm digging this a lot right now.

toggletoggle post by hunterhunter   at Nov 12,2008 9:50pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][6:55:41pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01145 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]