New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> haunted wne cabinet on ebay by the_reverend on Feb 13,2004 9:15am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 13,2004 9:15am
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3701347648

the story makes me scared..
damn overactive imagination

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 13,2004 9:33am
that was a great read though

made my hairs stand up too

toggletoggle post by jake at Feb 13,2004 9:41am
thats pretty damn cool.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Feb 13,2004 9:56am
that rules like Lovecraft

HAUNTINGS ARE NOT MINOR INCONVENIENCES
thanks for finding that Rev--I watched Amityville Horror a couple of days ago and have been feeling particularly unscared until this morning

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 13,2004 10:42am
you know that amityville horror is based on a true story?
well, of coruse you do.

did you know that the dad lived in nashua nh when he a teenager? and that my mom dated him (dumping my dad)? She said he was really off, even back then.
on day, my brother and I were home alone and that guy came and knocked on the door. he left something on the door (some woven thing of a dog) and then waited in his car in the drive way for a long time while my brother and I snuck around the house.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Feb 13,2004 10:46am
yeah, lots of suspicion that the Amityville affair was a bunch of hooey

though I do believe in hauntings

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 13,2004 11:15am
i remember you tellnig me that..

and i was also thinking amityville horror when reading it

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 13,2004 11:25am
Nice, more stories please!

toggletoggle post by George   at Feb 13,2004 11:25am
thats so cool. there's an abandonded hosiptal in waltham called med state, which i plan on going to in the near future. i dont know what i think about the paranormal, but it certainly is interesting.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Feb 13,2004 11:26am
George I think you'd like that movie "Session 9"

check it out

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 13,2004 12:43pm
haha thats so stupid.
I was told the inscription said SHALOM
haha how gay

toggletoggle post by BronzeBronson  at Feb 13,2004 1:23pm
If you have seen Session 9 the DVD you can see Phantos in the pictures of the filming.. I think you can see his crack in one of them.
He did Grip work for that feature...

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 13,2004 1:41pm
haha nice...does it say SHALOM on his butt?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 13,2004 1:50pm
when I was a little kid, my family lived in a late 1700's house. One day, in the summer (august) my parents took 3 or 4 layers of wallpaper off of the walls. the sheetrock underneath had it's own wallpaper on it so they left that.
In October, I was talking to my mom in her room. I turned to switch off the old lamp and there was writing on the wall saying
"someome is in the house
come down stars" (ghosts are notoriously bad spellers)
then as we looked there was the initials fd all over the place and $ & ?
needless to say, that with things disapearing for months at a time only to surface in the middle of a clean desk, people walking up and down the stairs, etc... I was scared.
This next door neighbor once came to our house and walked up stairs and refused to go into the hall fo my brother and my room. it was the middle of the day and this grown woman REFUSED cause she said their were ghosts in there.

I took some pictures.
I will post them later.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 13,2004 1:58pm
I lived in a haunted house in Milton, MA

98A central ave, right near the dorchester line, by lower mills.

The ghost was very nice, he flushed the toilet for us

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 13,2004 2:01pm
hahahaha a courteous ghost!

aaron's ghost stories are cool...give me the chills...my parents had some from my cousin's place and from this specific area where a young girl disappeared...

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 13,2004 2:29pm
ill tell my ghost story tonight at obriens, or rather at spikes, if anyone wants to hear it

toggletoggle post by SmallBrownRatFuck   at Feb 13,2004 3:05pm
My grandmother, before she died, used to tell stories of priests imprisoning evil spirits in trees back in the Phillippines. It used to scare the crap out of me and probably would explain why I'm such a craven bitch. heheheh

I dunno man, I've seen some wierd-ass siht and can't say that ghosts and stuff don't exist. I just want to see some damn scientific proof.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 13,2004 4:33pm
when your toilet starts flushing itself you will have all the proof you need!
SHALOM!

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Feb 13,2004 6:54pm
loved the stories! too bad i don't have any kids
to scare with them.

and joe, post ya story for me. i wanna hear it!

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Feb 13,2004 7:23pm
George said:
thats so cool. there's an abandonded hosiptal in waltham called med state, which i plan on going to in the near future. i dont know what i think about the paranormal, but it certainly is interesting.

i have a couple friends that do security for that place... ill find a way to get in contact with them and i will try to get you in with security guard immunity. ill update you on it. its a pretty freaky place.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Feb 13,2004 8:11pm
i showed some of my friends that linked and we are obsessed w/ it now. we emailed the guy who won the auction to see if he would give/sell it to us after it ruined his life so that we can see if the stories true.

toggletoggle post by nick   at Feb 13,2004 11:40pm
you're going to die tom kiely.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Feb 14,2004 1:04am edited Feb 14,2004 1:23am
hey rev thanks for the read, that's fucking nuts, i have no idea how you find all these crazy things but thanks for contiuning to keep us entertained! ohhhhhh tomorrow my friends and i are getting fucked and staying in a twisted graveyard wish me luck!

toggletoggle post by Wee...Bink!  at Feb 14,2004 1:15am
TheGreatSpaldino said:
George said:

i have a couple friends that do security for that place... ill find a way to get in contact with them and i will try to get you in with security guard immunity. ill update you on it. its a pretty freaky place.

RTTP FIELD TRIP

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Feb 14,2004 1:44am
hahahaha hell yeah!. the thing is... its state property and no one is supposed to be able to go up there. A LOT of bad shit happened there. murders, suicides, rapes, and other illegal acts. it was a mental hospital. so you can imagine how fucked up the atmosphere is up there.

toggletoggle post by George   at Feb 14,2004 1:54am
i'm down.
apparently there's blood on the walls, and you can hear people opening doors and walking down the hallways.
i read something about it online, i'll try and find the link.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Feb 14,2004 2:00am
We have to record the first video game band's album up there.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Feb 14,2004 2:02am
DeOdiumMortis said:
We have to record the first video game band's album up there.

i like the sounds of that

toggletoggle post by retzam at Feb 14,2004 6:56pm
This is pretty eerie. I have always believed in paranormal activity, but unfortunately have no stories to back it up with. I hope that the winner well sell it to you throne so we can here all this from a more local source.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Feb 15,2004 3:56pm
George said:
i'm down.
apparently there's blood on the walls, and you can hear people opening doors and walking down the hallways.
i read something about it online, i'll try and find the link.

sounds interesting.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 15,2004 4:17pm
pictures of the wall

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 15,2004 5:03pm
:gets goosebumps:
haven't seen those pics in a while

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Feb 15,2004 5:44pm
that first one is creepy, but what is the problem w/ the second one?

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Feb 15,2004 6:27pm
yeah, i don't see anything in the second one either

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 15,2004 9:07pm
the second one is after aaron washed his crayon off the wall, it chipped the wall paper

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 15,2004 9:14pm
here is my story:

I was in 4th grade, maybe third with my friend Ryan Forry (who lives in the big pink house in Milton, on the Canton border by the blue hills).

Anyways, it was a two family house, we lived upstairs and the stairs curved half way up to the right, where there was a glass door which faced directly across from an open doorway into the living room. Along the living room wall was a couch, which ran sort of parrallel with the doorway. We were waiting for our friend Peter Spears to come over (who now lives in Hingham I believe), so we were watching TV and sitting on that couch.
While watching TV we heard the stairs creek, which they do when someone walks up them. We looked over to see if it was my friend or someone in my family or whatever. Walking up the stairs is this shadey gray outline of a person who walks to the door at the top of the stairs and reaches for the door knob.

My mother saw the same thing on a different occasion, as well one time the entire property reeked heavily of perfume. My mother went to the downstairs family to see if it was them, but they were going to ask us if it was coming from our part of the house. The stench was just as strong everywhere on the property, including the driveway, the backyard, basement, etc. My mother walked towards the neighbors house, but once off the property of 98 central ave, the smell was totally gone.

The other thing was, as soon as anything hit the water in our toilet bowl, the toilet flushed itself. That was really weird, but cool. I'd always drop used tissues into the toilet after blowing my nose, and it would flush them for me.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Feb 15,2004 10:24pm
mysterious toilet flushing is awesome!

the house i grew up in had a friendly ghost in it.
everyone so often, you could hear keys in the back
door and hear it open and hear someone come inside
and of course no one was there. it used to scare me
when i was little, but i got used to it. i used to yell
hi to whoever it was coming in when i heard the door.
ghostie must've been friendly 'cos he/she never did
anything else. i guess maybe he was just coming
home and was happy someone was there to say hi
to him. when i first moved into my house now, i would
hear footsteps in the kitchen. it never scared me
because usually ghosts are here just because they
can't rest. they really don't wanna hurt anyone. but, after
my nina and my two nanas died, i didn't hear the footsteps
anymore. maybe they came to visit me and talked my ghost
into partying with them in the beyond. hehe.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][5:03:00pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.21160 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]