New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> A question for Christians by Conservationist on Aug 20,2008 4:25pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Aug 20,2008 4:25pm
I don’t mean to be rude, but I have a little question for those of you who worship God.

If your God is so just, why did he make RAPE so much fun?

Time after time, returning home in the early hours of the morning speckled in the blood of my victims, with a full day of disposing of evidence and fabricating alibis ahead of me, I have wondered this.

Eating good food feels good. Exercise feels good. Working hard feels good. Success feels good. Helping the homeless feels good. But so does rape.

Sometimes I think your God wants me to be a rapist, but then I see the incontestible weight of literature to the contrary and think, that can’t be it. Yet rape is fun, and I keep coming back to this thought: God wants us to have fun, right?

My last 13 victims probably didn’t have much fun, but it’s hard to tell how much fun they were going to have in life anyway. Prostitutes and bargirls experience life as nasty, brutish and short, generally. I just make it a little shorter, and a lot more brutish. But that’s besides the point.

We all worship different ways. My way is beating some girl senseless and having my way with her to the accompaniment of her feeble whimpers. I tithe. I work hard at my day job (so I have more time for my hobby, rape). I treat my neighbors well and respect the elderly. Why, oh voiceless God, can my rapes not also be part of this full life?

http://www.mediapranks.com/?p=31

toggletoggle post by DYA / NLI at Aug 20,2008 4:29pm
Also: Who cuts your hair?

toggletoggle post by monster_island  at Aug 20,2008 5:00pm
do god/gods watch us while we masterbate ??

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Aug 20,2008 5:08pm
the lap dance is always better when the strippers cryin.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Aug 20,2008 5:28pm
wow. Rape bunny, accidental rape, 1800-retribution. all good, solid thoughts. Might get me fired, but hilarious none the less.

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at Aug 20,2008 10:05pm
You're an idiot.

toggletoggle post by Whoremastery  at Aug 21,2008 1:06am
exercise feels like crap!

toggletoggle post by BenFo at Aug 21,2008 10:12am
Were you room mates with Glen Benton or something?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Unholy Finnish Postmortem
[default homepage] [print][1:54:31am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01056 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]